Best "Opiate" Songs

Five albums: Rolling Stones Their Majesties Request is all I remember... It was their psychedelic album. Idk but I love that album. Bob Marley; Exodus, Beatles; Abbey Road, & David Bowie; Low or Hunky Dory.
Play those all the way through over different times you listen to music, unless you are like we were a couple decades ago. We just loved dancing in the living room, or sitting there chillin out letting the music relax us. We'd talk too, do art, and read. Literally. NO tv When I was a teenager to about 24 years old. When my ex room mate moved out and the boyfriend was more serious maybe they didn't want my best friend all the time with us. To me, it was like having a sister, but glued to each other's hip! I still listen to music. My husband loved all kinds at least he said, so i played all kinds. He wasn't really into music, so , wow people change us it's crazy.

a warm buzz on a warm day...

Dude in drag laying in a catacomb? Not a coffin, too much peripheral space. Looks like a body bag is under his head and above his right shoulder.

Ya its a dude. Looks like he is wearing a dress?

Five albums: Rolling Stones Their Majesties Request is all I remember... It was their psychedelic album. Idk but I love that album. Bob Marley; Exodus, Beatles; Abbey Road, & David Bowie; Low or Hunky Dory.
Play those all the way through over different times you listen to music, unless you are like we were a couple decades ago. We just loved dancing in the living room, or sitting there chillin out letting the music relax us. We'd talk too, do art, and read. Literally. NO tv When I was a teenager to about 24 years old. When my ex room mate moved out and the boyfriend was more serious maybe they didn't want my best friend all the time with us. To me, it was like having a sister, but glued to each other's hip! I still listen to music. My husband loved all kinds at least he said, so i played all kinds. He wasn't really into music, so , wow people change us it's crazy.
Classic man. right on!

One of my all-time favorites is 2x4 by blind melon. I tend to listen to a lot of their music while opiated. It seems that most of my other favorites have been mentioned but I'll throw out a few more:

2x4-blind melon (i know i mentioned it)
I'm not an Addict -K's Choice
Pillmatic-Gym Class Heroes
Oxycotton-Lil Wyte (i'm not a big fan of rap but this is a drug user's classic of the past 10 years)
No Rain-Blind Melon
Slow Motion-Third Eye Blind
Brompton Cocktail- Avenged Sevenfold
Vicodin Song- Terra Naomi
She Talks to Angels- Black Crows
Mr. Jones- Counting Crows (simply because the song is awesome)
Lips Like Morphine- Kill Hannah
Bound for the Floor- Local H
Blame it on the Tetons- Modest Mouse
Dramamine-Modest Mouse
Hurt-Nine Inch Nails
Feel Good Hit of the Summer-Queens of the Stone Age
Pitiful-Sick Puppies
Riptide- Sick Puppies
White Balloons-Sick Puppies (i think this is about a user who has been hiding his habit but finally admits it to his girlfriend and tries to quit for her. the title makes me think of coke but these lyrics could apply to an opiate user in the same situation)
It's Been Awhile-Staind (i think it's about being clean for once, but i still love it with opiates)
I Wanna Be Sedated- The Ramones
Handshake Drugs- Wilco

oh, and anything by tool

Blind Melon hmm. Not a coincidence No Rain is about a lack of opiates? Well I don't use opiates and have surely had access back in the day, I'm quite naturally put off to them. It seems my tendency to overindulge lies with taking too many stimulants. Depressants never appealed to me outside of limited recreational purposes.

Shannon died of a cocaine overdose. I was told it was an overdose by my friend, blindly assumed it was heroin.

Velvet underground - Heroin
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Alice in Chains - Junkhead
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Neil Young - Needle and the damage done
Guns n Roses - Mr Brownstone

Janes Addiction - Mountain Song
Actually anything by JA or AIC. Also most Tool songs
A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless and others

slug christ- Herron
slug christ-I ate all the pills
Mostly all his songs

Lil xan-Vicodin

GDP-oxy polycontin < prolly the best one

Glassjaw-oxycodone

Well since you brought it up..How about "Opiate" by Tool? There's a great live version from the 2016 tour, go to YouTube and search "Tool Live Tulsa" the sound quality for a boot is really amazing.

Also close your eyes and float out with "Wings For Marie" and "10,000 Days" Also the "Disposition/Reflection/Triad suite from Lateralus is a favorite as well, all by Tool. There's so much more I'd be here all night.

Violent Shiver - Benjamin Booker
Sugar Daddy - Sturgill Simpson
Midnight from the Inside Out - The Black Crowes
Up The Beach - Jane's Addiction

Ok really tho this list could go on forever so that is just a sample.

Obviously anything by Alice in Chains, like Junkhead or Godsmack. Low by Cracker, and I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Remedy by Seether.

jesus shooting heroin- flaming lips
heroin- VO
going going gone - richard hell and voidoids
needle and spoon - savoy brown
white punks on dope - ramones