• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana ER

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoaleXANDEr

Greenlighter
let me know what you hear, i just got one 10mg opana er and want to know if i can break it down in anything and shoot it. Ive heard maybe milk?

Welcome to Bluelight.

Please read the rules before you start another thread. A quick search would give you a ton of information. Also, basic threads like this belong in Basic Drug Discussion (LINK)

OD -------> BDD

The best way to take OPANA ER (I take OPANA 30mg ER) is to place the tablet underneath your tongue, lower lip, or next to your jaw line. The medicine will dissolve much quicker, and you should be out of pain in a very short time. OPANA is by far the best pain-medicine I have ever taken for my condition, Multiple Sclerosis. OPANA comes in 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, and 80 mg doses. My neurologist just happens to have me on the 30 mg doses, and they work just fine. Peace Out.

Only had the 40mg ER Opana. Oxymorphone is absolutely great. I like it better than oxycodone and heroin. It's oral bioavailability is awful. Do not try to shoot it b/c it will just gel up into a glob of goo. Just snort it... nasally works really well. Be careful though, it is very potent. 10mg nasally will feel close to 30mg of Oxycontin...

Just want to add.. When I was getting these, I had a connection that got 90/month and sold them all. [No prices. --Oby]

The W/D from oxymorph is awful btw...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to let everybody know, BE CAREFUL, when you're taking Opana, because it will continue to sneak up on you, and before you know it? - You've overdosed. Almost happened to me one night when I took one, it didn't work, then I took another (because I THOUGHT it wasn't working...) and then took a third. Pretty soon I was too messed up to do anything, wound up going home, waking up and puking, etc - it was pretty bad. Soooo, just be very careful with this drug. This is the type of drug given for breakthru-pain, for people with chronic illnesses who are in need of constant medication for their pain. Even my stupid self, who has to take this everyday, got snuck up on, by it. Hope this information helps to save somebody's life...

only had the 40mg er opana. Oxymorphone is absolutely great. I like it better than oxycodone and heroin. It's oral bioavailability is awful. Do not try to shoot it b/c it will just gel up into a glob of goo. Just snort it... Nasally works really well. Be careful though, it is very potent. 10mg nasally will feel close to 30mg of oxycontin...

Just want to add.. When i was getting these, i had a connection that got 90/month and sold them all. 5 dollars a pill. 5 pills for 20$... 8o yes i know...

The w/d from oxymorph is awful btw...

sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to take opana ER is sniffing. You get a much better euphoria with sniffing than you can by eating it. I usually sniff 30-40 mg a day and that is enough to get a great high if you keep your tolerance fairly low. Watch out for withdrawal though. I found that withdrawal with Opana is quicker than oxycodone withdrawal but more intense. I agree the high is better than heroine so enjoy, just watch the tolerance, take on occasion, because be careful cuz these ones can hurt you.

the best way to take opana er is sniffing. You get a much better euphoria with sniffing than you can by eating it. I usually sniff 30-40 mg a day and that is enough to get a great high if you keep your tolerance fairly low. Watch out for withdrawal though. I found that withdrawal with opana is quicker than oxycodone withdrawal but more intense. I agree the high is better than heroine so enjoy, just watch the tolerance, take on occasion, because be careful cuz these ones can hurt you.

30-40mg? Jeezus lol

Man, this is oxymorphone, not oxycodone! Holy tolerance, Batman!

Last edited:
I was up to 180MG of Opana

30-40mg? Jeezus lol

I was up to 180mg of opana and it hardly did shit for me i has so much tolerance, but let me fucking tell you this, when i ran out the w/d felt worse then getting hit by a car, and trust me Ik what it feels like to be hit by a car considering I was hit bye a car in mexico of all places on vacation when i was only 14. LOL do you want to know what they said to me in the hospital/ER "we are giving you this new breakthrough pain medicine "liquid morphine" haha they were terrible they gave m a cast that looked like a fucking pinata. Im surprised the lil mexican kids werent trying to hit my leg with a stick trying to get candy to come out danm mexicans lol need to learn how to fucking drive. But ne ways be very careful w/d on this stuff literally made me think about just offing myself u feel terrible. Be sure to space it out and never over do it other wise you will end up like my friend and puke all day and nite and that is no fun unless you are a anorexic supermodel. But ya you think 40 mg is alot i way over exceeded that with 180 mgs.

PEACE BITCHES :p

I would definitely go with intranasally. I just take the skin off of the Opana ER 30mg, crush it up, and toot it up.

Message to opana and how to do them

I know alot about medication , First of all I love opana im on the 20 every 12 hours but the doc is going to get me up to 80's. eat 30 min before or after a hig fat meal this encreases the effect up to 40-60% and yes you can sniff the er's and if you want to inject. this is how. take the coating off break in in half but how many ccs of water into a emty pill bottle then put the broken opana er in their and then put it in the fridge and overnight the pill has broken down and all you half to do is drain the water from the pill into the spoon and it will be at full strength the only jell that will be left is whats in the bottle just eat it but you can pull the water right up their will be no jelling at all.. But be carefull it will be at full strength.... e mail me [email protected] ifyou have question's on any medication's since i study them...

I take 1 to 2 opana ER 30s a day for breakthrough pain, and, lets face it, a little fun he he :]
but trust me ive tried every way to take this medicine and the best by far is snorting it. If your like me, and repeated use has given you nausea upon snorting, try doing it in little lines. About 7 should be right. And hey, take your time, better safe then sorry.

the oral and nasal bioavailibility of oxymorphone sucks.. its only like 10%.... but..ive read that taking it with alchohol increases it to about 40%... so thats a little better. i know its not much.. but its better that trying to IV it cause the timerX bullshit makes it nearly impossible to do. (be careful taking any pills with alchohol by the way)

^ na your wrong, just the oral BA sucks (10% ), the intranasal BA is pretty good actually its like 43%.

Snorting is the best ROA IMO

Definitely snort it... Hopefully 10 mg hits you well! I tried Oxymorphone once and wanted double that amount, and now I feel I wont ever have the chance to find it again, argg.

The best way to take OPANA ER (I take OPANA 30mg ER) is to place the tablet underneath your tongue, lower lip, or next to your jaw line. The medicine will dissolve much quicker, and you should be out of pain in a very short time. OPANA is by far the best pain-medicine I have ever taken for my condition, Multiple Sclerosis. OPANA comes in 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, and 80 mg doses. My neurologist just happens to have me on the 30 mg doses, and they work just fine. Peace Out.

Hi, I was wondering if it's ok for me to do sub as I just started to take the opana ers. It's been about 2 days, switching from fentayl patch/75. I have severe back pain and they're trying to decide wether I have ms or some weird sounding syndrome that's going to gradually paralyze then kill me. But, even after being only a few days I'm going between feeling like I'm in total w/d to hot/cold sweats, but most of my pain is gone already. And there are episodes where i'm a little out of it and laughing. So I'm totally confused as to wether it's working or not. I just can't take the w/d crap. My doc also gave me 30mg roxi for breakth. but I'm out of course cuz the fents weren't working and I was doubling up on the roxi's. It'll be about a week til I get those again, and if I can sub the er's then I will if it won't kill me. I thought about trying it to see if ti would work, but was scared of od. How long did it take for opana to kick in for you? I've been reading folks having it real bad for about 2 weeks then it's heaven. I'm really missing the euphoria cuz that's the only way I can get shit done in the daytime or feel like going on at all. I'm sure you understand, do you get that with this? I don't feel nausea or anything, just some w/d, which I'm sure is from the fent. Just tell me in a day or so I'll be feeling ok again, lol. Sry if rambling/weird, just took nightly dose and i can fill it f-ing with my mind, but still feel in w/d. Reply when you can. thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.