GHB and GBL

The reason it works is that your body releases GH when it hits stage 3 sleep. If you took GHB and didn't almost pass out it wasnt good stuff. I made my own and a cap full would floor just about anybody. The main issue we found was that you wake up fully rested after about 3 hours, the remedy being just take another cap full. GHB is however no way a replacement for steroids, but it will help you sleep when your so sore it hurts to lie down.

I am currently taking 3.5 mls of GBL each night, to get some quality sleep.

I am doing the occassional session with mates, just because needs must, and I do not want to drink alcohol or do coke because they disrupt training, but I still like to get a bit 'tipsy'. lol

The stimulation of prolactin worries me, but:

Although prolactin tends to counteract many of the beneficial effects of GH, the sixteen-fold increases in GH probably overwhelm the five-fold increases in prolactin.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_faq.shtml

I hope so.

This is my drug of choice.

^The word "probably" does not belong in a scientific paper... IMHO

Becareful with phenibut, dependence can form quite quickly...

^ yes, I've found it does even after like 2-3 times using in a row (every evening) you can notice a little rebound in your GABA system.

GHB is not THE date rape drug, but with alcohol it will knock you out or worse, do NOT take ghb with alcohol

love GHB, esp if im running stimulants - be warned it's a tricky little fuck like any rec drug, with the wrong personality (mine) you need to be careful of daily use.

help needed real bad

Hi this is my first time on this i dont know if i`ll actually finish all i have to say cos i get fed up easily so if your reading this then happy days!!
Ok ... ive been using GHB in total for about 14 /15 years im not going to go into it all cos it would take all day to write...... I have been taking it every day for the last 8 years ; I have also been taking speed every day for the last 4 or 5 years!! My source of GHB ran out a few weeks a go and so i stopped cold turkey, I had 2 weeks without during which time I was totally depressed and lost all interest in everything!! I managed to get hold of a 100 grms this week but will run out by the end of today!! I dont ever take it to sleep cos i dont need it to sleep even taking a dab of speed every day I sleep pretty well . However my life is totally governed by these 2 drugs and i am not the person i once was!!
I tried stopping the speed once and the following day i fell asleep on the sofa but when i woke up i could hardly lift myself up and my eye`s kept rolling back and closing which freaked the hell out of me!!
This is a really long story cut short, I suppose what i want is for someone to come up with a reply that will make stopping this shit easy ; but that aint going to happen ! What i plan on doing is going to see my doctor and hopefully he will be able to help!! If anyone has any helpful suggestions id be great- full!!:)