• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adrafinil legal in Australia???

labeling of shipped content :)

^ I find it funny how much trust they put in the labels.

hm, what should customs and postal service do?

i got my modafinil shipped as cosmetic powder, sample. i can't imagine them taking samples and analyzing the whole incoming traffic of powders :)

in Europe it is a prescription medicament (S4)

^^ well, ideally they should check the ingredients off against the list
But that would waste a massive amount of time and money

Mazanu: Very true, the resources they would have to put into verifying every substance that came through would be quite draining... I just thought it was kinda amusing that if you want to get something in, you don't have to hide it in computers or tape it to your body or insert it in uncomfortable cavities, just label it as something it's not. =D

^ MIMS only lists substances that are able to be Rx'd... I have a copy of the SUSDP which lists everything that is scheduled, regardless of whether it is used in medicine or not.

I have a copy of that too, since it was just posted in the thread! But yeah mims woulda told ya, since S4 = rx

Package arrived.

Funnyly enough though, iv started getting Nigerian scam emails :p

chiefoverlord said:
I have a copy of that too, since it was just posted in the thread! But yeah mims woulda told ya, since S4 = rx

See post 14 of the first page of this thread; it's not listed in MIMS because it's not used yet in this country, though because of it's scheduling the only way to legally get it is with a prescription. Catch 22.

I wonder then if you got one of them Indian docs off the internet to write you out a script and mail it to you that you can then do it legally.

^^ adrafinil IS scheduled as S4 (Prescription only), check the SUSDP link that mr blonde posted, and is illegal to import without a script

Just because it was opened by customs and let through doesnt mean that its legal to import, plenty of things get through customs that shouldn't have. Or you could have ordered it befor it was scheduled (early 07?)

static mind said:
I wonder then if you got one of them Indian docs off the internet to write you out a script and mail it to you that you can then do it legally.

No, I believe you need an Rx from an Australian doctor to import medications.

Sorry to revive this thread, I'm new

I really want to get either Modafinil or Adrafinil imported from overseas but am doubtful my psych will give me a prescription for either. I'm interested in using one or the other in conjunction with Prozac, which for me is having a terribly sedating effect (though it works well on the depression).

Cheers and thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful the next 5 or so post will all be about people saying youve broken BL rules about not being allowed to ask for sources and a heap of people agreeing and a few more repeating that you can't ask for sources.

Anyway without someone in Aus perscribeing it to you then you can't import it legally. Youl have to do what alot of other people do. Order it from over seas and hope that customs can't be bothered seizing it.

I really want to get either Modafinil or Adrafinil imported from overseas but am doubtful my psych will give me a prescription for either. I'm interested in using one or the other in conjunction with Prozac, which for me is having a terribly sedating effect (though it works well on the depression).

Cheers and thanks in advance :)

It's not even just about sources so much, this, like so many issues I see around the place really should be taken up with your doc or psych. If you decide you want to use one of those drugs to self-medicate/counteract your Prozac, sure, but please don't expect BL to help you get those drugs.

This isn't just directed at you (ninafish: welcome btw)but everyone in this forum, to keep in mind not just the rule "no sources" but the spirit of it; which is that BL is not here to help you get drugs of any kind.

This protects you and protects us.

Oops...

Hey guys, I apologise. I'm new to this thing and kind of naive I guess. Thanks for replying though :)