• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Suboxone - First time - Experience

when i'd get high i'd bust out 2 80s in a spoon at once and try to get it all in one shot

heroin i'd do a lot more of though. i can usually get H all the time but oxys were for when i couldn't score in a timely manner.

Alright, this isn't what most people think, but it's my experience, so...

I have a high tolerance to opiods being a heroin addict. I got on Suboxone for the second time about 3 months ago (have been clean since except for 2 isolated incidents). I'm a lucky one, for some reason, as not matter how much dope I use, I rarely experience wds that put me out of commission for longer than 4 hours or so. I don't use the subs everyday, either, at this point, only when I have a bad craving. Since I have a nasal-fixation, I wanted to see what it would do insufflated eventhough I read a lot of people saying it doesn't do anything.

I almost always get a nice buzz this way. It's not always intense, but it's nice. It starts with me getting really energized and talkative after like 15-30 minutes (like the OP said), and then after one to two hours, I feel really chill, experience a slight nod, and have a general sense of euphoria. I don't do this everyday, like I said, mainly cause I still find it tedious to snort the massive amounts of nasty "lemon-lime" flavored power the tablets leave, but also because I know I wouldn't feel the good feelings if I did it everyday.

Oh, and I usually dose either by insufflating 2 mg and then taking 6 mg sublingually or I just snort 4-6 mg.

You're doing too much suboxone too quickly, and it's making you frustrated.

Slow it down to 4mg a day, wait until you're actually in heavy withdrawal from heroin, because doing it too soon will make you feel worse. It's more effective when you're feeling mighty low to take it then.

i've been on 8's (2 a day) for 10 days, and i cant say that this medicine makes me not want to get high, and in fact, it makes me feel like i wish i want taking it so i could get high. but im still taking them so i cant get high, because i know thats what i need to do- stay sober. I wish there was some LITTLE bit of "feel-good" in this drug for me. I fed one to a buddy of mine the other day to make sure they werent placebos ... dude was falling asleep and itcing and feelin good and throwin up.... what the FUCK

this morning I went to the methadone clinic, and filled out some initial paperwork. Monday i go back again and hope to be taken in....

its gonna be a long weekend...