• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methocarbamol

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Burrows

Bluelighter
methocarbamol - anyone have any exerpience with it? I did a search that came up empty.

It's a muscle relaxant, doc gave me some to help with a bad back.

First night I took it, I felt a bit of a "rubbery" feeling, very slight. Since then, hasn't done much.

I just noticed the bottle says "alcohol intensifies effect," so of course this is like a battle cry. I'm thinking of crush one up and mixing it into a cocktail.

I've taken them for back problems.. but never mixed with alcohol..
proceed with caution..

^ It means the thread was moved from the Other Drugs (OD) forum to the Basic Drug Discussion (BDD) forum.

As for methocarbamol, it doesn't give a buzz or anything like that, but is effective for enhancing opiate and benzo effects. I wouldn't think it goes well with lots of alcohol though.

p.s. it tastes like ass, I doubt you'll be able to drink it in a cocktail. Also, if it has paracetamol/acetaminophen in it you would want to avoid ANY alcohol.

As Jam said, it will potentiate opioids and CNS depressants, it self is a CNS depressant, but not one that produces any sort of euphoria.

Take a few with some opiates and it will add a bit of sedation and oomph to your opiate.

Robaxin is fairly effective at relieving muscle pain and will provide slight opioid potentiation.

You can get methocarbamol here in canada without acetaminophen or anything else in it OTC. I think the brand name is robaxin. You have to ask the pharmacist for it unlike the stuff like robaxacet which has acetaminophen in it and is on the shelves.

You can also get methocarbamol with acetaminophen and 8mg's of codeine OTC but it is very expensive. Ive thought of buying this and doing a CWE on it as a way to get around the caffiene in AC&C's and tylenol 1's but it's not worth it.

Methocarbamol is a shit muscle relaxant but is decent for mixing with opiates especially if you put a benzo in the mix.

Hey had to bring this dead thread back for second to get this questioned answered. So if methocarbamal goes good with opiates, how would it go with tramadol? since tramadol is a pretty atypical opiod.

I have had 3 muscle relaxants:

1) Baclofen made me drowsy even at 15-20mg and next day everyone who tried it said they puked...all fucking day

2) Soma....the one with no tylenol in it, just the carisodrodol, that made everything perfect, great drug when u need it.

3) Methocarbamol...this is my first time on it as I am writing and I have a bit of codeine, caffeine, cannabis, alcohol, clonazepam + clonidine (last two and cannabis I take daily), and 1 tablet (400mg and 325mg tylenol) followed by another 1 and 1/2 tabet are making me think of Soma....

So far it resembles Soma very much...and I like Soma a lot! We will see...

btw.Where can u find this by itself without tylenol or nothing? Im in Canada as well...and even asked the pharmacist if they have it without tylenol and he told me that if they did there would be 'problems'...fucking nazis. I hope you can better inform me.

Also,

If tablets contain tylenol as well can you do a CWE like with codeine to take out the tylenol?

I probably did try plugging it.

Since i joined bluelight I think ive shoved everything up my ass other than my own ass.

My favorite story is after snorting a bunch of opana way too hard, it all went down my throat and i wound up coughing up a whole bunch of opana-infused spit. It was way too gooey to snort again, and since opana has such a low bioavailability... I plugged it.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, i once plugged my own spit!

RECYCLE!

Hey had to bring this dead thread back for second to get this questioned answered. So if methocarbamal goes good with opiates, how would it go with tramadol? since tramadol is a pretty atypical opiod.

We take them by the handfuls with trammies. It feels good as long as you enjoy couch lock.

It's crappy..

Did very little apart from make me a bit drowsy from taking a large dose (can't remember what).
Other than that, rubbish and worthless for back pain.

For me they're only good for when you can't find anything else.. helps a little with the craves etc. I'll hit 8-10 750mg. robaxin and usually end up with numb lips and a little balance issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.