• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methocarbamol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get them OTC in canada with no acetaminophen or aspirin. It's not by prescription and it's called robaxin or something. Ive asked the pharmacist for it and gotten it and ive gotten the ones with codeine in them too.

You don't want to take alot of it though as it can make you puke pretty bad and can make you feel weird.

For me they're only good for when you can't find anything else.. helps a little with the craves etc. I'll hit 8-10 750mg. robaxin and usually end up with numb lips and a little balance issue.

I noticed that as well - large doses will lead to very numb lips. That is interesting.

PA: The one without Acetaminophen (or anything else), when I asked at a local pharmacy, actually costs about three times as much as the one with the APAP and contains only 10 tabs! I have no idea why it is priced so extortionately.

PA: The one without Acetaminophen (or anything else), when I asked at a local pharmacy, actually costs about three times as much as the one with the APAP and contains only 10 tabs! I have no idea why it is priced so extortionately.

Yeah it's the same where i live. I got like 20 or 30 tabs for maybe $15 i think or abit less. I think the pure methocarbamol is available only in brand name. Im pretty sure it's the same with the OTC APAP, methocarbamol and codeine kind. Robaxacet or Robaxin 8's i think they are.

I probably did try plugging it.

Since i joined bluelight I think ive shoved everything up my ass other than my own ass.

My favorite story is after snorting a bunch of opana way too hard, it all went down my throat and i wound up coughing up a whole bunch of opana-infused spit. It was way too gooey to snort again, and since opana has such a low bioavailability... I plugged it.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, i once plugged my own spit!

RECYCLE!

Sweet Jesus that made me laugh.

On topic, Roboxin does absolutely nothing for my chronic pain OR for WDs. I've had no luck with it.

I do have an oxy-addicted friend that swears by it (and a cocktail of other meds) for his WDs.

Since i joined bluelight I think ive shoved everything up my ass other than my own ass.

My favorite story is after snorting a bunch of opana way too hard, it all went down my throat and i wound up coughing up a whole bunch of opana-infused spit. It was way too gooey to snort again, and since opana has such a low bioavailability... I plugged it.

RECYCLE!

I don't know if its the 2mg of lorazepam I took, but that shit was the fucking funniest thing I have ever read. This shit is effecting me weird.. I'm all giddy and excited (further explanation: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=9086075#post9086075)
Everything seems so weird and funny

Last edited:
methocarbamol is a carbamate like meprobamate and carisoprodol but it does not affect GABA receptors like the others so it doesn't have the same effects.

i've tried a large dose of it by itself and all it did was cause a great amount of nausea and stomach pain, as well as causing some drowsiness and mild sedation. but mixed with opiates, benzos, or alcohol it increases sedative effects and to a lesser extent relaxing/euphoric effects.

Methocarbamol is an analogue of guaifenesin. Guaifenesin also has some of the muscle relaxing effects that Methocarbamol has but to a lesser degree.
My experience with Methocarbamol is that it's useless and does nothing but provide mildly unpleasant side effects. I think it's one of the weakest prescription muscle relaxants available, just my opinion though. It's one of the first options doctors like to give along with that horrible mind bending anti-depressant they market as a muscle relaxant, cyclobenzaprine. That stuff makes me wish I were dead. But I think I just react especially badly to it.

Of course Soma is probably the best muscle relaxant. But I also like chlorzoxazone. I find it an effective muscle relaxant option that is not considered a "recreational risk" and so should be easier to get. I have a chlorzoxazone preparation that is mixed with ibuprofen and acetaminophen. Taken before bed time it really helps relax the muscles for a good nights rest and recovery / healing. It's especially beneficial for painful mentral cycles.

I've never tried skelaxin, but would like to see what it's like.

RECYCLE!

I created an account here just to tell you that this shit is hilarious! Thank you for the laugh

This reminds me that I've put a bottle of these away somewhere probably because I didn't like them.
I'm going to archive this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.