• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Missed vein the proceeded to inject heroin subcutaneously, I am in pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Or, if it's filled with blood, just pull back and if the empty space in the barrel starts to fill up, you know you're in. You don't need to see the blood squirting in to know it's filling up.

Actually, the term is subcutaneous injection, like he said. The slang term is skin pop.

Ironically this was also the day of my first NA meeting (which I personally believe a lot of the things that program goes by is total BS) and I was planning on quitting and detoxing today with the bundle of subutex pills my friend had given me, but now I feel that I pretty much have to keep using for legitimate pain management purposes, which heroin has been working exceptionally well for.
QUOTE]

you know, i was thinking i should quit using meth the other day, but then i ate a ton of food when i was coming down this morning, so now i think i pretty much need to keep using for legitimate health purposes, to stop myself from becoming another statistic in this country's problem of obesity... which meth works really well in fighting against.
give me a break. i can't stand it when people try and rationalize illegal drug use for medical purposes. go to the hospital, don't shoot up more heroin for god's sake. if you just want to get high, admit it. i do 8o

I took that back, those were the drugs talking not me!

The ironic thing is that I missed more shots because of my supposed using to keep the pain at bay, and developed an actual abscess because of it. It's like fate punished me.

This thread was started like months ago though.

A lot of models and such are indeed cokeheads to stay skinny.

I know this is an old post.. but after reading it I feel I just HAVE to say to the OP... How in the world do you KNOW you have pneumonia?? Didn't you say that the ER said you didn't? And they didn't do any tests to confirm it?? Sorry buddy, but it sounds to me like you don't have pneumonia, you're just dope sick man. And it seems like you've got a pretty big wall of denial built up around ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.