Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australia Day

ClubbinGuido

Ex-Bluelighter
I know its a while away, but what are you guys doing for Australia Day?

Me and over 9000 posters from The Lounge are going to come here and post.

Discuss.

1221515126266uy4.png

Im impressed you even knew there was such a thing.

Maybe you can also tell us why we have it?

99% of people over here have no idea.

Trying to recover from my birthday using the centuries old remedy of more cold alcohol.

I dunno

The day Carlton Brewery invented VB?

Nah, thats got something to do with the purple cross day or something doesnt it? I unno....

Could it be a celebration for that new movie?

Nah Im only joking.........its an important day because it is rare if ever that we lose a test played over that weekend.

I'm going to either play knifey spooney with some other drongos or put shrimp on the barbie and feed the dingos

Its all about the JJJ hottest 100 party on Magnetic Island with a heap of munt and a heap of good mates to consume it with. Pool and backyard cricket also essential.

Or a less serious answer would be, I'm going to sodomise the Prime Minister! Isn't that what everyone does on Australia Day? He's usually a little sore afterwards but he puts in long hours of practice leading up to the Australia Day tradition so I'm sure he'll be fine.

^^It used to actually BE the BDO, but then they went and changed it. Bloody 'ell.

It's kind of like Thanksgiving
We give thanks that the aborigines had primitive weaponry.

My bodyguard will finish it for me, says me, the dyk.

nah nah na na naaa

Im sure i will be in a world of pain but ready to come on strong for the day...

As....

Friday the 23rd, i have the Sydney Big Day Out
Saturday the 24th, i have a wedding
Sunday the 25th, pre-australia day warm up drinking (massive session)
Monday the 26th, WOOOOO street party in Cronulla... drinking to the masses, closing off a street to play cricket with anyone that wants to have a go, and listening to hottest 100 all day waiting silverchair to lose to muse again...