• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you do with your empty Heroin bags?

BAHAHAHA rachimim that has to be my favirote post yet +++++++++

I've never been able to buy dope, but my bud bags/shit i use to "use" oxy just ends up wrapped up in toilet paper and thrown away.

What about pill bottles?

I found my dads old pill bottles, they filled up 2 SHOE BOXES! theres like 10 bottles containing 100 80's GOD DO I WISH! that i abused oxy then.

save em n scrape em n throw em in a draw somewhere...piles of em all over the place i got to take trips to foreign garbage cans cuz i dont throw that shit out at my house with the fam so near by they know wat a dope bag looks like and thatt i used to get high so i got to be dl with it. got drawers full.

dpic1-1.jpg

this is a very small percent of wat i got layin around...*shame* lol

Holy crap!

They sell you needles in Jersey?

Lucky...

You can buy shooting "kit" for like three bucks at some dope spots in Brick City.

(So I hear from friends anyway..I dont go to the hood for my shit, it gets delivered for a little extra; nor do I shoot up.)

isnt it dangerous to keep the bags at your place? im not from states but i do know that laws are stupidly strict there

my baggies (not heroin, but k/e/coke) fill up a drawer too. I usually throw em all out about once every 2 months, which is a lot of bags. not as many as lacey though! lol

Damn, I'd bug the fuck out if I left all those hangin round my house. I keep track of every bag I do. If I buy 3 bundles i kerp all the bags til I finish then recount them before I flush down the toliet so I know they're all accounted for.

Well, I'll always do at least one in the car on the way back, and I just throw them out the window...course, my friend got in trouble once cause it blew back in and he didn't know it and got pulled over and search a few days later. Luckily, that particular bag was a bunk bag of flour, so even though the cop got pissed off cause when she opened it the powder flew in her face, he didn't get any penalty in the end because there was no illicit substance. They threatened to charge him with "possession of a look-a-like substance" but as we figured, it wasn't worth Cook County's time.

If I do em at home though I usually flush or push them all the way down to the bottom of the trash under as much shit as I can.

When I used to be really addicted, I'd save them. I'd make sure to leave some dope in them, so I could add them up for a morning shot, or for tough times. I haven't done that in a long time. Now I would just use them and throw them out as soon as possible. Same goes for any related paraphernalia.