Completed Prescription pain medications

Hi Bluelighters,

Just as a note, we're are absolutely not collecting IP addresses, or any other identifying information.

Thanks,
Katie
of course you aren't. but you wouldn't have to, either... you put that in your disclaimer. most of us (or ALL, depending on bluelight's status) have probably visited sites flagged by authorities; i do wonder how much of our internet traffic is observed

i bet it is safer than by phone though

Most of these surveys are actually counterintuitive to what we want. They are finding out why and how we get high off opiates to make druggie-proof meds. I refuse to take any surveys. Why in the hell (other than to keep bluelight around) would anyone on here want to tell The Man how to make abuse proof pills????

Then they make abuse proof pills, then more people will just pick up heroin and pure opium........ Thank god for perscription opioids, there clean, pure, not fucked with by street dealers, and can be used for many medical ailments other than just pain. If they take away this medicine or screw it up, your gona see a huge increase in street heroin use.... End of story.... I shouldn't have taken this survey, but for the donation to bluelight I said "what the hell."

the study seems to be getting data on who uses what and where

yeah, the data could be used to see which pills are less abusable, but that would be hard info to extract from the data because of all the complicating variables they didn't include. the survey would have been different

they just want to see how much we use, what we use, and which regions use what (eg, california loves its vicodins, while nevada loves its benzos, you get what i mean)

I completed the survey to help out the site. I'm not going to speculate on the intentions of the researchers, and I'm not sure an abuse-free form of opiates is even possible. You cut it with filler, people extract it. You make it time release, people defeat the mechanism. Substitute whatever other method and I guarantee it won't be much of a deterrent. The only way we wouldn't have opiate addicts is if there were no opiates.

Done, why not!

i dont where the hell they come from, for wich agency or universtiy or buissness they do this.

thats why i dont do it. and get some informtion first. the one i got are not good.

Then they make abuse proof pills, then more people will just pick up heroin and pure opium........ Thank god for perscription opioids, there clean, pure, not fucked with by street dealers, and can be used for many medical ailments other than just pain. If they take away this medicine or screw it up, your gona see a huge increase in street heroin use.... End of story.... I shouldn't have taken this survey, but for the donation to bluelight I said "what the hell."

pure opium wood be too cool, if it where legal and cheap.

but tihs is my main reason to not do this. dont trust the candymen. ups, there are no candy.

You could maybe read the statement of purpose on the first page of the survey.

done that and where do i find the reason for not being sceptical? tzzz

i ve want that nice naloxone, fillers and other maybe deadly stuff; go head help them;

By completing this survey, you will be helping researchers to better understand which prescription drugs are popular to use (and misuse) and ways in which they are misused.

go and have a look at a patent office, and find out, how many compenies have disgusting patents in hand to make the "abusers" life an end.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP1810670.html

http://www.patent-de.com/20071213/DE202006020095U1.html (its in german and mainly about that new crap over here; oxycodon/naloxon wich you always get first and then after crying like baby, may the normal oxycodon. not for misuse, for better quality of course.)

https://publications.european-patent-office.org/PublicationServer/getpdf.jsp?

thats was about a "five second" resarch. there are still more horrible things to come, you cant believe.

Last edited:
I'll really have to do this survey now, just to satisfy my curiosity :) Frankly, as long as I thought it was useful research, and by that I mean where randomisation is critical to make research admissable, the study is flawlessly randomised, (I have no idea not having seen the actual questions whether this applies here). What I'm trying to say is, that the research and the effort put into it by both bluelight members and the researchers isn't wasted by some factor overlooked that could skew the results so that the survey couldn't be taken seriously.

DONE...now im totally going to sniff another 40mg oxy and deff want to score some fent patches to smoke.

looking for help

i was hoping to get into a research program on the new bupernorphine that goes under skin and lasts a month or two. anyone know about this research.

paul

YEAH. i know when heroin was cut with fen, what i did the second i heard my friend od'd on it, i got a better job a month later and switched to oxys. i hated sniff/smoke testing stamps before an iv.. but now i'm so glad its all over, because i'd rather snort something fondled by a chemist in a legit lab then something in a mexican guys fucking basement. i'm 25 years old. not gonna die tonight.

Hi Bluelighters,

Thank you all for once again making our research so sucessful. We are now working on writing up our results and are excited to see what we found. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best,
Katie

how can we read the write up based on the survey? i really hope it's made clear to the researchers that these answers were supplied by a designated rather than general population...

how can we read the write up based on the survey? i really hope it's made clear to the researchers that these answers were supplied by a designated rather than general population...

It takes a little bit longer than one weekend to write up the results of a research project ;)

Don't worry, Bluelight will be staying in touch with Inflexxion and when they have completed their write-up, we will make sure you can read the results.

We will also try to track any related media items as well. Remembering that researchers can write unbiased media releases and the media can still sensationalise... this is not the fault of the researchers if they do their best at the press release stage. So, hopefully media will also report it accurately.

Looking forward to reading the results! Be patient though, I know from my own experience that this part of the process can take time.

Does this mean the survey has closed now? I'm sorry I never got round to completing it - I just never seemed to have a spare 30 minutes! I did the other survey on here though.

I'm afraid I've got an awful lot of personal stuff going on right now, but I hope if the study has closed, you got lots of data katieinflexx :)

Thanks for everyone's participation in this study. The word on the street from the folk over at Inflexxion is that no publicly available studies ever resulted from this research. This doesn't mean the information didn't go anywhere, but rather the results were used internally at Inflexxion rather than put towards a journal article or similar. It's great to see how much discussion it generated, however, definitely interesting subject matter.