Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The end of Aus Events...

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
EDIT:

The merge has now taken place, please post all event related threads in Aus Social.

This forum will remain visible for another two weeks, until the 15th of November 2008, if there are any threads in this forum you would like kept (either moved to Social or Events Archive) please PM leecie or ch0psy

Given the discussion started a while ago about the future of this forum we have made significant progress towards merging Aus Events into Aus Social and the final steps should take place this weekend.

All currently running event threads, and recently passed events (past six months) will be moved over to Aus Social. Then this forum will be removed, the archives for Aus Events will be moved into a sub-forum of Aus Social.

If there are any threads older than six months in Aus Events that you would like preserved, please point them out now so we can move them to the archives.

I guess all that's left to say is a massive thanks to everyone who has made Aus Events what it's been over the years. I, like leecie, ch0psy and all the past mods of AE have made many friends through the meetups in this forum. Looking forward though, I think the majority of us recognise that event content will find a much better home in Aus Social.

Thank you to all current & former staff of Aus Events and all the posters over the years. :)

As Hoptis has already said, we thank you very much for all your input. Im sad to see my lil forum, get eaten up by the big guys... but its only going to make us stronger.

That being said, im putting this out as a small warning for the event starters, and im trying to do this in the least narky way possible... and i hope this not deter anyone from starting new threads.

When starting new threads guys, especially now we are going over to the big place, Please follow the Guidelines. As this is not only going to make the mod's jobs easier, but its going to make it better for the users to find threads on events.

Guys and Girls, its been awesome here, and its only going to be better there, dont be afraid of asking any questions to Leecie or myself, and even the other Social mods if anything is troubling you while starting a new thread.

Bring on the summer fun :D

Bluelight eating up and spitting out the little guy.

Props to the peeps who made aus events cool! :)

Props to Fry-d-, hoptis and all the old skool crew for keeping this place alive for so long, and props to all the regulars.

Like chops said, please be aware we are moving to a much bigger sandbox so we need to follow the rules or we will get sand kicked in our faces.

*Bows*

It was fun while it lasted. All good things must come to an end though.

Goodbye my dear.....

I blame Chopsy!

;)