Scream 3: October 27th 2001-Central Maine Civic Center- Lewiston,ME

Speekah Phreekah

Bluelighter
Netwerkone Presents... the annual Halloween party...
SCREAM 3
Central Maine Civic Center
Lewiston, Maine
Saturday October 27th 2001
Full Costume Bash!
All ages
9pm to 5am
1:15 Bad Boy Bill Chicago, IL www.badboybill.com "Bangin' The Box Volume 5" tour. Mixconnection
11:15 Rectangle
93 USA DCM champion!
10:15 Freaky Flow and MC Flipside Toronto, Canada
"World Domination" cd release tour. www.djfreakyflow.com
2:45 Samuel Sessions Sweden
9:00 Meat Katie London, England
Whole Nine Yards/ Kingsize records
4:00 Venom Providence, RI
"House Blends 7" cd release/ UC Music/ Volume records
5:00 Prophecy Collective Orlando, FL
"A Darker Side of Heaven" record release tour
12:15 Tommie Gun
CD release!!! Boom/ UFO/ Netwerkone
Voice Connection: 617.576.9711
Tickets: $30 in advance
$35 at the door w/costume or a 3"x6" scream flyer and all "pimp and ho" couples.
We will be giving out prizes to the best costumes again this year. (Last year, grand prize was $300 cash!) So dress up and be part of the positive vibe or else.
Fortune 500 and Netwerkone present:
PURGATORY
The Official Scream 3 afterhours.
6:am to 11am
Featuring the Fortune 500 showcase:
Midas
Mo7s
Onasis
and Leap!!!
[This message has been edited by Speekah Phreekah (edited 13 October 2001).]

Whoa Speekah, where the fuck u been man!!! I might go check this out. Get a hold of me bro. PEACE!!!
------------------
"When one door is closed, another is opened."
-- Robert Nesta Marley

I'm not a huge fan of Lewiston parties - but I will go to see Freaky Flow no doubt. This cat knows whats up.
The whole 14 year olds E-Puddled in the hallway thing gets to me though.. I can get over that for Freaky Flow however.
------------------
"It is all just a matter of opinion."
[email protected]

looks cool but i dunno.. lewiston sux
for chrissake doesn't anyone ever do anything in Portland?
[This message has been edited by SumGuy (edited 14 October 2001).]

'Sup guys!!
What the fuck is up Icey!!
smile.gif

Long time no see, man. Yo. You better go to this party or I'm gonna kick your ass or somethin'. hehe
Yeah, I definitely feel you guys on the whole "e-puddles" thing. Should be a nice road trip though. I haven't been to Maine since "Earthfest". This party should be fun though. Hope to see you guys there.

THE TIME SLOTS FOR THIS PARTY ARE SO BAD. BAD ENUF THAT I WONT GO JUST BECAUSE OF THAT.
ADAM
------------------
ADAM
AIM: Reed422
Email: [email protected]
***the true rebels walks alone***

Count me in. What should I dress up as? Im kind of thinking as goin in the scream costume. How Original.

HOW BIG IS THIS VENUE? MY GIRLFRIEND & I ARE COMMING ALL THE WAY FROM THE BRONX! WHO IS SETTING THE MEETUP? SET UP ONE NOW.

its prob like between 3500-5000 people depends how packed in it gets. last year scream louder didnt have that many people maybe 1300. I kinda want to go but the time slots blow i hate getting to parties early.
adam
------------------
ADAM
AIM: Reed422
Email: [email protected]
***the true rebels walks alone***

I want to go to this one since I have never hit up a party in Maine.....but the only thing that makes me a bit nervous is that I heard the last one they had here had big problems.....security, cops, all that good stuff! Can any one tell me how the last one was in terms of vibe and drama with the security? I miss going to parties with happy peps that come for the muisc now a days I see more shadey peps that are there for other reasons!
Bella

I should be headin up for this party. FREAKY FLOW WOOOOOT!!!! Well anyways, the time slots seriously fuckin suck. They have all the DnB wicked early on. Well I'll be there anyways. Leave it to tommie gunn to fuck up a good line up...HAHA sorry!!

i think that freaky flow would be the only reason i WOULD hit this party up. but, i'm not going to. so dance the shit out of him for me, okay connell? thanksa
k

As much as I'd like to see Freaky Flow... after Earthfest I just can't bring myself to go back to Lewiston. That party turned me off of N1 parties for life I think.

Two things I don't really agree with here. Freaky Flow and Rectangle are on before Tommie. What an arse. He obviously has no respect for dnb or hip hop. Selfish muthafucka that he is, but we all know that already...
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com