• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MET Thread

I did write them, sent a picture and the HR-person said she'd get back to me when it's morning there.

It's probably fine but yeah, best to test it. The color can vary, even a miniscule amount of unreacted precursor or other impurity can cause a color change, but is nothing to worry about. I've had tan and pure white batches of many tryptamines.

I did get a reponse from the manufacture and it was #1 4-aco-met
#2 ethylhexedrone
#3 is BK-EBDP
#17 4cmc
#28 MMBC
#64 FUB-AMB
#72 MDPV
#73 5F-ADB
So they had simply sent some extra 1g samples with my 10 aco. I will still test it with marquis though. Going to get rid of most the samples. Not anything I'm interested in.

No worries. Next time you maybe could consider filling in the "... "and say something useful (like what can actually be used instead) when posting imo, instead of being snarky.

I'm not being snarky, it's just that to my knowledge there isn't a reagent test that can help you differentiate between different tryptamines. The Ehrlich will react to (some) indoles, but that's about it. The marquis is pretty much useless in this case.

Hi was the GC MS test you took specifically looking for 4 sub tryptamines do you know if 4 aco met would show up on any normal confirmatory GC MS At a lab in Canada?? Also do you know if most RCs show on these types of tests or do they have to be specifically looked for?

The other night I decided to have a little adventure and took a combo of 18mg of 4-AcO-MET following with 400mcg of 25i-NBOH.

25i-NBOH was on blotter and I took it about 30 minutes past ingestion of 4-AcO-MET which already started to produce a familiar warm psychedelia.

As everything was kicking in I went to take a shower, then made some kratom tea, ate some dark chocolate. I was feeling uneasy and restless, I tried reading and words were just jumping away from me - I couldn't make up any meaning and it started making me a bit dizzy. The dizziness had progressed as my view of the world started getting pretty wavy - it felt like my brain was free-floating inside my skull along with my eyeballs.

To combat the dizziness I drank some strong ginger brew, laid on the sofa and decided to check out videogames. After trying a few of them I realized that it was really hard to concentrate on anything in particular so I loaded the game called "Everything" - it has no plot, no purpose, no enemies, the game is filled with Alan Watts recordings so I really enjoy this game when I'm shooting out there but feeling very active mentally.

And man....8o the Reality itself unfolded the message after message about MY life (which in a way is a life of everything) and EVERYTHING I was, am and going to be was right in front of me, amazingly transcendent experience! When I ascended from being the swirling galaxy into yet bigger object I became a Planck's length in a world of basic geometry - this seriously blew my mind with such visuals and understanding, I started crying... Geometry started coming out from the wall (I use LCD projector all the time) and shooting out in different directions with multitude of colors! I felt so clear, so bright, so awakened! :!

Then as I was listening to recordings of Alan Watts in game I have experienced the freakiest psychedelic effect - the time started to alterate it's speed for me - first I noticed the voice was floating extremely in pitch - it got me curious. Along with the voice, all the letters were floating around, up and down, further and closer and as I got up to check it out closer I've noticed frames of reality freezing up - as if my brain was waaay faster than the physical world and my own body. It was not very pleasurable at that particular time as I immediately thought that I've never experienced it like that and it might be damaging in some way, especially extreme pitch alteration of sounds - it was like some crazy DJ was swinging the pitch slider up and down along with my waviness. All along I maintain body-ego awareness.

At that point (about 3 hours in) I decided I need to calm down, took out my signing bowls and popped a 0,25mg of Etizolam. As I started playing the bowls, I intensely realized that my mind (and every other mind) is truly empty - it gets filled up by only recent and most memorable inputs that shape who we think we are. As I played the bowls, my mind had become a beautiful mandala, that grew in size and pushed away all anxiety. I was very impressed.

From there on I coasted down vaporizing some cannabis and enjoying the beautiful psychedelic glow.

Thinking of it now, it was in a way a process of time transcending - I thought that if the Universe becomes so self-aware of itself, then everything would have to come to a halt, including time. As I see it, time allows us to maintain the illusion of continuity, illusion of being separate and I have felt it that time very strongly that it is merely an illusion. Time is necessary for the drama of life to happen.

We are so damn connected and it's so much fun to play with it! =D

Last edited:
Wow, sounds amazing! I have never tried any NBOMes or NBOHs but I seem to notice a number of people finding 25i-NBOH to be a good one.

You know, I found 2CI to be so devoid of any interesting effects except extreme open eye visual distortions that I cant imagine really wanting to ever go into its direct analogs and derivatives, personally, obviously.

2C-I is nothing like the others, it's by far the least interesting, just visuals and stimulation/euphoria. 2C-B and 2C-C are clean, beautiful empathogenic psychedelics, 2C-E is SO glorious and deeper than almost anything else I've ever taken and is in my top 5 if not my top 3 of all drugs I've ever taken, 2C-T-2 is mescaline-like and wonderful... it's a great class, you just tried the worst one. :)

You know, I found 2CI to be so devoid of any interesting effects except extreme open eye visual distortions that I cant imagine really wanting to ever go into its direct analogs and derivatives, personally, obviously.

I agree completely. I never got the euphoria Xorkoth mentions either....just made me feel like my skin was crawling and a weird tension/anxiety. It's funny because at the time it was toted as a great introductory experience to phenethylamines and so, aside from MDMA, it was the first I tried and due to the results I put off trying the others for a long time....too long.

I quite liked 2C-I, but it was my first psychedelic experience at all, so a lot of what might have been bland and uninteresting to a more experienced person was pretty fucking amazing to me at the time. Anyway, doesn't all this stuff about 2Cs belong in another thread? I remembered this discussion and wanted to post a question about 2Cs.... but I don't want to clutter the 4-AcO-MET thread with it.

I did get a reponse from the manufacture and it was #1 4-aco-met
#2 ethylhexedrone
#3 is BK-EBDP
#17 4cmc
#28 MMBC
#64 FUB-AMB
#72 MDPV
#73 5F-ADB
So they had simply sent some extra 1g samples with my 10 aco. I will still test it with marquis though. Going to get rid of most the samples. Not anything I'm interested in.

I just realized this... Man, as a harrem duction forum I think it needs to be made clear that this type of behavior was beyond reckless. You get 8 bags, one of which may contain 4-AcO-MET. And one of which Absolutely contained 5F-ADB, which is active in the microgram range and can easily cause very scary experiences or worse, an extremely toxic over dose.

Choosing at random one of those powders and trying even a few milligrams of it could have been suicide, since you dont even know what else that lab makes, much less taking a overdose of a CB1 agonist.

Lets try to be smarter than this guys. This is why we cant have nice things.

Regarding my earlier trip on 18mg of 4-AcO-MET and 400mcg of 25I-NBOH, the "leader" substance was 4-AcO-MET, where the NBOH was a catalyst and a "bending factor" for the trip to skyrocket. By itself I find NBOH pretty bland and 4-AcO-MET also feel like it's missing something.
I do not recommend 25I-NBOH and it's combos to anyone in the right mind! :p

I said it before but I like to mention it again - 4-AcO-MET is the best psychedelic for combos - numerous accounts of notably good interactions IME! =D

As for the rebelmania's posts - I would have to be very desperate to order directly from China at all, extremely unreliable... I have seen some of their "factories".

As for the rebelmania's posts - I would have to be very desperate to order directly from China at all, extremely unreliable... I have seen some of their "factories".

Really? where? I would like to see some.

DocLad

Really? where? I would like to see some.

DocLad

Dont have any pics or links for you unfortunately but a person I used to know worked in China exporting variety of goods, including chemicals - he liked talking about how different (very mildly put) most businesses are run over there and how much incompetence and plain ignorance is at every step, just to increase the profit.

Im sure there are numbers of very clean and professionally run labs out there but just saying.

Getting off-topic here...8(

4-AcO-MET is awesome! Long live 4-AcO-MET! =D