• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people learn that one the hard way

I know i did lol

She sure smashes you into respect!

Kinda annoys me as i have quite a few friends turned off psychs after a bad trip. Its crap cos it would be cool to show em the real beauty of them. Sometimes when i trip hard i just wish i could share my experience with them. U cant explain it in words which also sux.

I had quite a difficult trip on the w/e past. Mixing MDPV+LSD=solipsistic paranoid idealisation delusions. Respect her for sure.

Tripping on the beach is so much fun

Oh yeah :)

Dancing barefoot in the sand at a beach doof is great. Or even just with a few friends on an isolated beach, diving into the waves makes you feel so alive, feeling the power of the ocean when tripping mmmm :D

Be careful swimming on acid though. I wouldn't do it unless it's relatively calm surf.

Well considering no one likes me in the "Whats going around" thread, :p I'll post here....

Just to clarify, is there two batches of astros around? Specifically Syd and Perth? I just keep hearing mixed reports on here and the other LSD thread. One quite strong and the other average. Or possibly badly laid?

No one knows for sure tyrael

A few reports are pointing toward this but there are so many factors that play a big role in tripping that it could be the same loading across every single astro tab

People are just getting different effects due to mind state, set and setting

^^I concur.

Abuse lucy and she'll abuse you right back, treat her well and it's a match made in heaven.

No worries

Either way it pays to be careful and I can't stress enough about the importance of knowing your drugs and they're strength

I think many trippers have been caught out this way (including myself).

When dealing with tabs ALWAYS sample a single (or even half for lightweights or beginners) tab somewhere comfortable to assess whether you want to be on them in a more public setting .

It will give you an idea of what dosage to take and could save you from an experience such as sunshine90's recent day at the beach on the astro's

LSD is so much fun when you're well prepared so don't play with fire guys and girls

So i'm going too a three day Dn'b rave in the middle of nowhere over New Years.

I have some strong tabs and want to trip on 2 nights.

Just looking for information on tolerance and the like . Seems I should dose say 2 tabs the first night and 4 tabs the third night?

On the second night I will hit the Mescaline which I don't think has much cross tolerance too LSD being a tryptamine and Mescaline being a Phenylethylamine.

Any wise words?

Should be fine sativa

May need to up the LSD dosage on the 3rd day but see where 4 takes you

Maybe even mix mesc and LSD on the last day hehehe

Yes they do but don't rush out and mix Phen's with LSD for fun

It's not for the faint hearted and i suggest being very experienced with both before even considering such a combo

Also... only dose 50% or less of each substance and phens always first for best effects

Party safe

Day 1 - 1.5 hits of pretty damn nice acid.
Day 2 - A very solid whack of Mescaline extracted from 2kg's of potent San pedro
Day 3 - I Have 5 hits of LSD left ... Thinking I will Take all 5 and pray for some decent affect.

On the third day I might even not take anything ... dosing those last 5 awesome hits might be an incredible waste... Really Don't want too waste amazing acid.

I normally don't binge like this ever but it's the finest three day Dn'b rave ever over New Years.

There's alway red wine ... ohh how I love the red wine buzz coupled with some nice Hash Oil :eek:

Just on a side note: Isn't it awesome how the quality of LSD isn't so fucked like the pill scene. Nearly every single tab is Medium too Strong and worth the money you paid for it. Good LSD is fucking priceless.

Have an outstanding New Years People!

Just on a side note: Isn't it awesome how the quality of LSD isn't so fucked like the pill scene. Nearly every single tab is Medium too Strong and worth the money you paid for it. Good LSD is fucking priceless.

Totally agree. I haven't had a bad tab in months and months. I'd much prefer there to be good LSD than good MDMA anyway... I love my tabs :D

Day 1 - 1.5 hits of pretty damn nice acid.
Day 2 - A very solid whack of Mescaline extracted from 2kg's of potent San pedro
Day 3 - I Have 5 hits of LSD left ... Thinking I will Take all 5 and pray for some decent affect.

On the third day I might even not take anything ... dosing those last 5 awesome hits might be an incredible waste... Really Don't want too waste amazing acid.

I normally don't binge like this ever but it's the finest three day Dn'b rave ever over New Years.

There's alway red wine ... ohh how I love the red wine buzz coupled with some nice Hash Oil :eek:

Have an outstanding New Years People!

Sounds like a good plan to me, but I don't know if I'd be so hasty to drop 5 at once on the last day, unless you felt that you could handle that sort of a dose with no tolerance. Just in my (highly limited) experience, acid tolerance has seemed to be almost non-existent. Even when I only left a day's gap like you plan to, tolerance only seemed to reduce the stregnth of my trip by about a third at the most (ie, the 1.5 tab dose felt about the same as 1 would without tolerance).

I'm sure psilo can further enlighten us on the subject ;)

LSD tolerance is something that affects all people differently, however, it's fairly standard practice to assume you will have reduced effects dosing on simultaneous days and require a higher dose – usually double. Doubling dosage is something fraught with obvious dangers but experience with tolerance can allow an individual to make a more informed decision regarding dosage levels required.

Only time and experience with the substance will allow someone to feel ‘relatively’ comfortable with tolerance issues and dosage requirements.

^Yeah!

I used to take Codeine everyday for up to three weeks using the same 100mg dose. Got me crazy high too! Then I read alot of reports on this forum from non-tolerent users taking 200mg with minimal affect!

It shocked me too read about these people using 400mg to get a good buzz! I used the stuff for months never getting past 150mg.

Whatever happens I will do a picture trip report better than the last one http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=440794 this trip report was kinda bad cose I was taking too many otc Valium at the time :( Will put better effort into this one!

Wishing you guys the best New Years ever!

The current quality of blotter throughout Australia is quite high

Go back through some of the older LSD threads and you will notice a large % of posts are about low dose LSD tabs or the lack of any LSD at all.

It's good to see this is no longer the case and there are currently many different prints circulating with a medium to high LSD loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.