• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Methadone's G-Spot

In the eastern US there are two potentiators that I hear about on message boards but not nearly to the point that I think they should be talked about in conjunction with methadone. Phenergan is an AMAZING pill to take with methadone. Just one or two. Too much will cause dysphoria and or seizures. But a normal prescription amount can make methadone into an extremely euphoric nod.
But hands down the best for methadone or any opiate is NMDA Antagonists ESPECIALLY dextromethorphan hbr. A small dose before (~60-90mg) your meth will work pretty good but no where near as well as the following method:
If you can do a 2nd to 3rd plateau trip and hold off on dosing your opiate until you are coming down from the dxm. Do your opiate at this point but be extremely careful because say for example you have a five bag a day habit... Well after the dxm one bag will be equal to around five bags. It almost completely erases your opiate tolerance. I'm warning everyone that it is probably best not to do this, I just was curious why I've never heard anyone talk about this.
Also I just took my 95mg methadone maintenance, 2mg Clonazolam, 25mg diphenhydramine, and I came across a few .3 clonidine pills. Does anyone know what kind of reaction catapres had with methadone and the other potentiators I took. A prompt answer would be fantastic because timing is everything. Oh I also took two tablets of tagamet in (cimetidine).
Thanks
Mygreenbic