Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

myspace/facebook exchange thread

KompelZ

Greenlighter
Any of you guys got myspace/facebook/bebo/whatever? Place your URL here.

I'm only gonna post mine up if other people do lol. :D

Yeah, this is a great idea!

No way anyone in law enforcement will be able to identify you if you give them your first and last name, town of residence etc. etc.

lostpunk5545 said:
Yeah, this is a great idea!

No way anyone in law enforcement will be able to identify you if you give them your first and last name, town of residence etc. etc.

QFT.

Ok, here is mine. But, I will only reply to you if you're female, a lesbian and have pictures of you, your friends and your family on your profile.

FACEBOOK.COM

:D

I ain't no narc man, lol.

Yeah, I was a bit dubious about posting this thread. I don't know much about facebook, but on myspace you can keep your profile private and if someone adds you as a friend, they can tell you who they before accepting the friend request. I dunno, just thought it might be a good idea to network with people in the surrounding area.

On myspace you don't have to give your full name/location or even a real picture of yourself (not sure about facebook). If law enforcement seriously wanted to track you down they could easily do it via this site through IP addresses and what not.

If anyone wants mine, PM me. If I like you, I'll accept your request ;)

If I was a narc, I'd be one of those corrupt ones, who just accepts bribes in exchange for legal freedom (I'm assuming a narc is cop? I dunno).

That, and you have to give me a cut of whatever you're using :)

I think the "Z" in Kompelz is a dead giveaway that s/he is not a narc coz the use of Z is commonplace amongst wiggaz on the internetz

Nah, I'm more a metal and classic rock fan, to be honest.

I just like 'Z' because it looks uB3r K3wL!11!

IXinX said:
I think the "Z" in Kompelz is a dead giveaway that s/he is not a narc coz the use of Z is commonplace amongst wiggaz on the internetz

IXinX = Also a narc

So what if they are narcs?

In todays economic conditions who wouldn't want to go to prison?

Warm secure bedroom, 3 meals a day and rough sex in the bathroom when ever you want..... dreamy<3

I would just beat your body with a cake of soap in a sock... so I don't spoil your pretty face