• A few times a year

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Once a year or less

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Care

Bluelight Crew
Since I first tried ecstasy in January I have taken it 10 times. The longest break was about 10 weeks and the shortest was one week. It averages out to about once a month.

So how often do the people of this forum take MDMA on average? I think a poll would be good to gague the overall answers. If you have stopped taking MDMA for an extremely long time period dont include that in your answer.

a. More than once a week
b. Once a week
c. More than once a month
d. Once a month
e. A few times a year
f. Once a year or less

D...

However, sometimes I'll drop biweekly. Like this month, for example.

These days E cause the qualitys so bad

Used to roll several times a week last year
Good, good headfucking times

I really like doing it about once a month or a little less often. I just feel like I get a lot more out of it that way.

8 years ago I averaged about two a month. Although there was a 14 week stint of rolling once or twice a week. That taught me how bad an idea that is. I got a tolerance, had far worse comedowns, and generally felt a bit numb and depressed. It seemed to make each little problem in my life just a bit worse.

I've also gone on various breaks that lasted anywhere from a few months to a year.

depends ive used it probs once a week this month but im gonna hav a break after halloween, its jus this month seems to be big party month n every weekend theres always a really good rave. before this month i had like a 2 month gap

no rule. it's normally the occasion rather than necessity.

When I was younger, it was every week, sometimes two nights on the trot.

Then I gave it a break for a while.

I can honestly say, when I've taken MDMA and haven't given myself time between rolls, or have done too many, my life has quickly fell apart.

Once or twice a year. Combination of trying to keep it special, as well as reducing the amount of all drugs that I consume. Shit adds up over time, trust me...

Poll added :)

I said a few times a year, but it really varies, but rarely more than once a month.

lately..once a week for bout the past 7- 9 weeks, last week did it fri and sat, and boy did i overindulge, im still feeling rough...:/

Years and years ago I would have started at the once a week area and over a twelve month period i slowed up to where i am now..........maybe 6 times a year.

I use about once every 2-3 months, once apon a time it would have been at least once a week if not more but my body has succumbed to losing the magic and now the only place that is worthy of rolling is a rave which doesnt happen all too often so I keep it fairly spaced apart.

Hmm..come the end of 2008 Ill have rolled about 7 times across the year. I usually take about 1.5, so thats 10.5 pills this year. There were a couple blurry events, so we will round to 15. 15 pills divided by 12= 1.25 per month. I cant push my limit passed that now a days. The mind opening effects just are not quite mind opening anymore.

I can see passed the short sighted answers and solutions MDMA gave to me.

Back in my first 'MDMA days, I was always floating on some magic fluffy rolling cloud in the sky. No one could stop me. I finally felt my spirit was free.

Only I had become a slave to a new cause. And it was'nt just the massive trance DJ's who control the masses like they are messiahs.

Now my mind has become much darker...I still don't entirely understand what happened.

Sometimes I wonder why I still bother. Pills are a hit or miss with the mnajority being cut with neurotoxic substances. Even with a testing kit sometimes my Rolls still fail to satisfy. It makes the comedowns very disturbing and at some points horrifying.

Why do I do this? I guess im still hoping for some secret answer to life, some revelation that makes us all special... to feel the power of God.

But its not real. I thought it was, but if you cant feel that incredible on your own then its simply an illusion. I thought it would never end.

All of us have something in common here in ED> Bluelight -

We all share the same fate.

Probably once a fortnight at my highest, one a quarter at my lowest. Voted more than once a month as thats the most relevant for me.

for about six months at the end of last year i'd have about 4 a week, mostly cause i would work the night shift and i lived near my fav nightclub, this year i've had about 5 or so, all up in my life i've had about 80 - 100 my guess.