• Once a month

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • A few times a year

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Once a year or less

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few times a year for me, though there has been times where I've dropped two times in a month, that is in my past.

muntedmunter said:
I have to say it but I think that poll is very unreliable... I am more then positive the majority of the users on this forum would use the drug atleast once a week?? Not once a month... Pffffft.

If you only did it once a month then you wouldn't have much interest in it and therefore you wouldn't bother signing up and posting regulary in this forum...

As Mazza said, I don't know why people would lie? What would be gained by it?

Even as a mod, the last time I used mdma was back in August, why would I lie about that? Not everyone who uses the drug abuses it, especially those that spend their time here reading information about the drug and are being aware of the possible dangers of abusing the drug.

I feel confident that the poll results are accurate.

i'd say i take pills or mdma probs about once or twice a week when i go out to a big night, i dont really like alcohol and my fave kinda music kinda needs a pill or two.
this summer i did a season in ibiza and got on it pretty much every single night for over 2 months felt amazing when i was there but came home and basically had a week comedown...worth it though...going back next year...life is for living afterall... :) i find drug come downs nothing compared to alchohol...id pick drugs any day

I rolled yesterday after taking a 5 month break.

Needless to say, HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I got the magic back, my eyes were shaking and buzzing from left to right for 20 mins so HARD that I couldn't even read! or walk in a straight line, my eyes were literally rolling, and I felt the serotonin rush in the back of my head, it was awesome.

I really dont see why people do it every week, I used to do the same thing, and week after week your just depleting your serotonin more and more and feeling less and less and popping more and more.

royksopp said:
Hmm..come the end of 2008 Ill have rolled about 7 times across the year. I usually take about 1.5, so thats 10.5 pills this year. There were a couple blurry events, so we will round to 15. 15 pills divided by 12= 1.25 per month. I cant push my limit passed that now a days. The mind opening effects just are not quite mind opening anymore.

I can see passed the short sighted answers and solutions MDMA gave to me.

Back in my first 'MDMA days, I was always floating on some magic fluffy rolling cloud in the sky. No one could stop me. I finally felt my spirit was free.

Only I had become a slave to a new cause. And it was'nt just the massive trance DJ's who control the masses like they are messiahs.

Now my mind has become much darker...I still don't entirely understand what happened.

Sometimes I wonder why I still bother. Pills are a hit or miss with the mnajority being cut with neurotoxic substances. Even with a testing kit sometimes my Rolls still fail to satisfy. It makes the comedowns very disturbing and at some points horrifying.

Why do I do this? I guess im still hoping for some secret answer to life, some revelation that makes us all special... to feel the power of God.

But its not real. I thought it was, but if you cant feel that incredible on your own then its simply an illusion. I thought it would never end.

All of us have something in common here in ED> Bluelight -

We all share the same fate.

I totaly understand you, we all come down sometime, is it worth going back up is a huge question I ask myself sometimes...I voted once a month, sometimes less than that.

this month ive used it once or twice a week but after this next big rave this weekend im gonna use it only once a month. ive noticed an increase in my tolerance already especially using it on sataday after using it friday i didnt notice such strong effects on the sataday

Started in March this year at a popular music festival, told myself id only do it at festivals...who did i think i was kidding lol. Do it roughly once a month.

Just got home from a club and am still rollin, havin great fun typin away and listenin 2 coldplay viva la vida mobin master mix, good tune, love life, woo, guess ive typed to much...

Who here rolling more than once a month?

Im just interested to see how many people on this forum are able to roll more than once a month on a continual basis.

I myself am a experienced roller but these days I cant imagine doing it more than once a month. But for those of you who do how do you feel? Have you noticed any interesting effects? Do you get good pills? Is the high the same? Do you have easier comedowns?

Just interested. Maybe we could have a poll?

This month, i have rolled with over 15 pills, about 5 times, i will admit, the more you take it, the more you want it, but whatever, i see kids on mdma 2 weeks in a month and its rly sad, they loose all theyre weights, become really skinny, and because Etarded. The pills i do are mainly Buddhas and Diesel and Choppers this month, they were all wonderful, and no the high is rly not the same. has far has the comedown, those fucking choppers packed a punch, but gah, you only live once, enjoy ur fucking life - Katt Williams.

Twice this month

3.5 Green Pistols 4 weeks ago

3 Yellow Pistols
1.5 Purple Pistols
1 Green Macintosh 2 Weeks ago

So 9 pills this month. A lot more than average. Usually I only do like 3-5 pills a month

All were good pills, but the purple and green pistols were very very good. It was two weeks ago since I last rolled and I feel normal. The highs were different just because the pistols were unadulterated and the yellow pistols had a small amount of speed/meth

Tried it when i was 16. fell in love with it. rolled all the time never skipping a month & sometimes 3 or 4 days out of the week took @ least 2 or 3 pills everytime. Stopped around 20. im 25 , so i havent done it in around 5 yrs.:) Havent been to a rave in about 3 yrs.

Plan on rolling if i can actually find good pills on New Years in Milwaukee @ a massive i wont name.

Used to be once maybe twice a month, now I have cut down considerably.

I haven't popped any in about two months now and I have no intention of doing so any time in the near future. I just feel like taking a break.. But don't get me wrong I have planned for a certain event in the future that I WILL be thizzin

I rolled 1-2x a week for about 1.5yrs, so did most of my mates and a lot of them are still doing it.

The high is always the same, and you don't get much comedown (if you take a few months break and then take a few you get a hellish comedown) but after awhile you 'loose the magic' and don't really see the point anymore.

I've never noticed any negative effects. I used to get Brain Zaps/Sleep paralysis when we were eating 40+ each in a weekend, but they all went away when I calmed down.

With the current situation with pills/mdma where i'm at at this moment in time, I rarely even drop once a month, I refuse to drop pipps, bzp shit. But some good'ish MDMA crystal going around i've found, so this may soon change =D.

200mg of mdma crystal once every 5 weeks. 5 weeks comes out to only 10 times a year which works out good for me. 5 weeks and a 5-htp the next morning and I get no depression and no loss of magic (at least so far).