• Once a month

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • A few times a year

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Once a year or less

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
once a week, sometimes more then once a week, when i started using i allways took e twice a week

about 4 - 5 times a year. This summer twice in one month, but since then not. Next planned roll is New Years.

now once a month or twice a month, but I take like 6 pills a night. been doing it for little over a year, and half a year ago was taking like 6 pills a week. Overall done over 200 pills. You shouldn't take it more than once a month and don't take a lot you won't roll as hard afterwords thats what i learned on my own experience

used to be bi-weekly now about once every 10-13 weeks. Just did 8 pills last friday/saturday for my first time in 13 weeks, and i am still quite out of it today :(

3-4 times a year. I save it for occasions regardless of how much I love it.

I started 8 years ago. The first two years were every weekend and sometimes more. Then, like everyone else, the comedowns started to get horrible and it just wasn't fun anymore.

It's been almost 2 years now. Ideally, I'd love to do it twice a year, no more than 2-3 per night.

I try to keep it once a month. I only slipped...twice! And one of those times I was drugged. -_-

i try and keep it at least 1 month in between rolls, but there have been lots of good parties recently...

I have to say it but I think that poll is very unreliable... I am more then positive the majority of the users on this forum would use the drug atleast once a week?? Not once a month... Pffffft.

If you only did it once a month then you wouldn't have much interest in it and therefore you wouldn't bother signing up and posting regulary in this forum...

Umm I honestly only use once every few months.........why would people lie about it?

royksopp said:
Hmm..come the end of 2008 Ill have rolled about 7 times across the year. I usually take about 1.5, so thats 10.5 pills this year. There were a couple blurry events, so we will round to 15. 15 pills divided by 12= 1.25 per month. I cant push my limit passed that now a days. The mind opening effects just are not quite mind opening anymore.

I can see passed the short sighted answers and solutions MDMA gave to me.

Back in my first 'MDMA days, I was always floating on some magic fluffy rolling cloud in the sky. No one could stop me. I finally felt my spirit was free.

Only I had become a slave to a new cause. And it was'nt just the massive trance DJ's who control the masses like they are messiahs.

Now my mind has become much darker...I still don't entirely understand what happened.

Sometimes I wonder why I still bother. Pills are a hit or miss with the mnajority being cut with neurotoxic substances. Even with a testing kit sometimes my Rolls still fail to satisfy. It makes the comedowns very disturbing and at some points horrifying.

Why do I do this? I guess im still hoping for some secret answer to life, some revelation that makes us all special... to feel the power of God.

But its not real. I thought it was, but if you cant feel that incredible on your own then its simply an illusion. I thought it would never end.

All of us have something in common here in ED> Bluelight -

We all share the same fate.

In my best Peter Griffin voice "Ohhh, YOU are dark!"

I started out really slow and responsible and then started abusing a bit for several months. That was years ago and I can tell you that if you generally live healthy (good nutrition, sleep, water, exercise) and cut way back on the pills (kinda like it sounds you have) the magic does come back. I took a nearly two year break from rolling and have cut back to maybe once every two months on average, and it's as much or more fun than before. I know not to overdo things and I know how to make the most of the experiences I do have. I also can wait till I'm sure I have a good pill, so each planned experience is better.

As far as using drugs to search for mystical answers to the great unknown - yeah, I did that too. What you find is that there are no easy answers (big surprise, if there were why would people still ask the same questions?). Ultimately if you want something to believe in it takes faith - not some form of evidence or proof or an easy answer. Faith isn't easy to have or keep though. For me, refusing to realize that was a big part of using and abusing various pyschadelics and E.

muntedmunter said:
I have to say it but I think that poll is very unreliable... I am more then positive the majority of the users on this forum would use the drug atleast once a week?? Not once a month... Pffffft.

If you only did it once a month then you wouldn't have much interest in it and therefore you wouldn't bother signing up and posting regulary in this forum...

MDMA is my favorite drug and I only do it 3 times per year. I would never lose interest in it. It's just far too precious to do it every week. Some people have self control.

It's changed sooo much. Went from several times a week, to once a week, to every two weeks, to every month or two, then back to every week, and then I quit for seven months. ahah. Went with once a month because it's an average, but I don't do it that often. =o

MazDan said:
Years and years ago I would have started at the once a week area and over a twelve month period i slowed up to where i am now..........maybe 6 times a year.

I'm not yet down to 6 times a year but Im getting there too.. used to do it weekly, then every 2 weeks, and now im taking a break, cant find good pills anyway so why bother, when I find something interesting i'll give it a shot but I know it could take weeks..

doh lol :p

muntedmunter said:

Just because people post on a forum about ecstasy doesn’t automatically make them an e-tard. It is possible to be fascinated with MDMA and control your use at the same time.

I don’t see why even heavy users would feel the need to lie about it. People come here because they want to discuss something that is normally taboo to talk about without fear of consiquenses.

It varies greatly week to week, but usually twice a week, three if there's no college.