• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: 2 girls 1 cup in a Pub near you!

STAFF at the centre of the Coogee Bay Hotel gelatigate saga have been offered time off work to help cope with the stress.

The hotel's restaurant manager Cherilyn Kennedy is the first to take up the offer of "time out" while the intense scrutiny of the hotel and its staff blows over.

After customers Stephen and Jessica Whyte complained about the hotel's service during the NRL Grand Final, it was Ms Kennedy who asked the kitchen to make them a complimentary bowl of the $19 "chocolate ice" sundae.

Hotel manager Tony Williams had said she was the one to hand-deliver the ice cream but CCTV footage showed it was delivered by a different staffer.

A hotel spokeswoman denied the leave was "stress" related, but The Daily Telegraph understands Ms Kennedy was upset by the implication that she was seen on CCTV delivering the ice cream.
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,27574,24578568-5006009,00.html

I'm sorry, but I cannot get enough of this story. It totally hillarious :D

I check about 6 times daily if there is any new news =D

The way its filtering to overseas news sources is just pure gold...

Agreed Klue...........its a cracker and up there with the dingo got my baby.

I can just see the movie now with Meryl Streep screaming........... Theres poo in my icecream.

'time off to cope with stress' aka 'we made someone eat poo and now nobody is coming to the pub so what's the point in paying the staff for doing nothing all day'

'Faeces in gelato' hotel needs Ramsay to clean up mess: Markson

gordonramsey26_wideweb__470x361,0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...ean-hotels-mess/2008/10/31/1224956281373.html

Oh man, I should have seen this coming from miles away! It would be sooo funny if Gordon Ramsey actually did step in and help them out!

:D

(The link is a good 3 page summary of what has happened, nothing really new though)

Redleader said:
Mr. Whyte Quote of the Day:

"The Coogee Bay (hotel) seems to think that I went to the toilet and brought back some poo and put it in the ice-cream bowl or the napkin," Mr Whyte said.

NEWSFLASH MR WHYTE.

The coogee bay hotel is not the only ones that think that you idiot.

I cant wait for the DNA testing to happen.

Ya, if you notice that in the picture that was originally posted and then the new family one I posted, everyone but Mr. Whyte has on the same outfit. I wuold think that in a time of such grief, one wouldn't get caught up in having to continuously look sharp, but I mean seriously look at that popped collar...

I hope if it is found to be a scheme by the family that they're made to pay the hotel for all business lost since the event.

So what the latest. Last night I saw a video clip of the cctv footage from the restaurant on the news.

Mr Whyte scurried off to the can and then came back about 10 minutes before the great quote "on no i've put shit in my mouth!"

eggman said:
So what the latest. Last night I saw a video clip of the cctv footage from the restaurant on the news.

Mr Whyte scurried off to the can and then came back about 10 minutes before the great quote "on no i've put shit in my mouth!"

Are you serious?

Well I guess the DNA test on it will be the final word.

The fact they are pushing for the test as strongly as the coogee bay hotel would indicate that they are inoncent, unless... this is all and eloborate ruse and Mr Whyte procured a some excrement from a third party, froze it and then brought it along with him to the coogee bay hotel in his pocket.

That would allow enough time for it to soften enough to go in the desert. At the right times the family complains and endeavours to irk the staff. They then purchase the gelato which is given to them complimentary by the satff. Mr Whyte then goes to the basthroom and takes to excrement from its packaging and it is then placed into the gelato.

After the big drama develops a DNA test is requested and comes back different from anyone in the family

Unless he managed to get it from someone who didnt flush the loo.

However I didnt get the impression that they were all that keen on the DNA testing..............pretty sure thats what they said when the coogee bay first suggested the idea.

I guess we have had the magic bullet and the magic loogee........see Seinfeld, so why not the magic poobar.