• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: 2 girls 1 cup in a Pub near you!

When I was working at Red Rooster, some guys would rub their genitals with bare hands and then make peoples' food without wearing gloves. That's if they were cunts (the customers, that is). It was pretty funny but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Moral of the story: don't piss off the people who make your food.

However, I would occasionally make peoples' burgers with heaps of mayo and only a little bit of lettuce--just so they wouldn't enjoy it, lol.

I would hate to think of how much saliva and/or semen I have eaten over the years... probably deserved half of it to be honest.

I don't have the luxury of such shinanigans at my work. I do have the $50 Fuckwit Tax that i add onto any bill of those who abuse my staff ;)

Busty St Clare said:
I do have the $50 Fuckwit Tax that i add onto any bill of those who abuse my staff ;)

Damn, I thought I was the only one who had a fuckwit tax.

teehee quote of the day. This family are awesome.

""The real issue is that we were fed, as a family, shit, at someone's pub," Mr Whyte told 2UE yesterday."

The whole thing seems dodgy.

The fact that the family wouldn't provide the hotel with some of the sample so that they could test it as well is a bit odd.

I think the whole thing has been blown out, and most of the "facts" that have been presented in the commercial media are probably a bunch of hearsay... That being said the 2UE quote by the father was pretty classic

up all night said:
teehee quote of the day. This family are awesome.

""The real issue is that we were fed, as a family, shit, at someone's pub," Mr Whyte told 2UE yesterday."

In case the essence of the story was getting tied up with too many layers of deeper meaning for some people. It is, in fact, about people eating shit, at a pub.

You could say that they went to the pub to get shit-faced.

I'm starting to think it wasn't even annoyed staff, but just a lie the family made up because they were pissy:

No poo in ice cream, says hotel

By Adam Bennett | October 28, 2008

THE lab report is negative for the Sydney pub accused of serving a family faeces-laced gelato, the hotel says.

The Coogee Bay Hotel, which is accused of serving a family gelato laced with frozen faeces, says laboratory tests on an ice-cream tub has failed a find any excrement.

Meanwhile, staff at the hotel have all agreed to a DNA test in its efforts to clear the pub's name.

The Whyte family from Queens Park claim they were served contaminated ice-cream free-of-charge on October 5 after complaining they could not hear the televised NRL grand final over the pub's loud music.

The Whytes say independent testing commissioned by them found the dessert contained "properties similar to human excreta".

The NSW Food Authority is investigating the matter.

The eastern Sydney hotel today said its lab tests on the chocolate gelato tub had found no contamination.

"Laboratory testing of the ice-cream tub was returned today and shows no faecal contamination," a brief statement from the hotel said.

All staff, including then head chef Adam Wood, had offered to be DNA tested if required, the hotel said.

Dismissing the test and the staff's DNA promise as stunts, Whyte family lawyer Steven Lewis said the hotel should just apologise for the dodgy dessert.

The hotel's test on the ice-cream tub was irrelevant because "Mr and Mrs Whyte had a test of what was in her mouth", he said.

"What the hotel is testing is what happens to be in their fridge."

But following the hotel's lead, he said both Stephen and Jessica Whyte had offered to undergo DNA testing, to quash any suspicion of sabotage.

"It is a stunt by the hotel, but not withstanding, Mr and Mrs Whyte will agree to give a DNA sample," Mr Lewis said.

"There is nothing to suggest the staff on duty that night were responsible for putting the faeces in the ice-cream - it was frozen.

"What are they going to do? DNA test their staff going back a year."

The allegations, first aired on the weekend, have triggered a storm of claim and counter-claim between the Whytes and hotel.

The hotel's management has accused the Whytes of demanding $1 million "shut-up money", a claim the family vigorously denies.

The scandal was further muddied by revelations Mr Whyte's brother-in-law was marketing manager for Keystone Hospitality, owner of Sydney's Cargo Bar and Bungalow 8.

Ms Whyte said she thought a staff member was behind the incident and urged the pub to release CCTV footage.

In its statement, the hotel said it was "very keen" for the footage to be released, but said it had been advised against doing so by the Food Authority.

However, the footage showed restaurant manager Cherilyn Kennedy had not served the ice-cream, as had been reported, the hotel said.

The hotel also confirmed chef Adam Wood resigned prior to the Whyte family incident.

He was due to finish at the end of September, but temporarily stayed on to help out the newly re-launched restaurant.

"Contrary to media reports today, executive chef Adam Wood did not resign over the Whyte's alleged incident," the statement said.

"He tendered his resignation three weeks before and as a goodwill gesture agreed to stay on throughout the re-launch period until the 17th October 2008.

"Adam has left the hotel on good terms."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24566555-26103,00.html

Maybe all pubs, resturants and cafe's should introduce manditory random fecal testing of all their employee's?

Would there be threads on Bluelight about how to pass a fecal test? :D

hahahaha, this just gets more and more bizarre.

I find it extremely funny that the only evidence they havce is what has been in her mouth............please..........surely she would have spat it out. Ands if she picked it up to keep some then wouldnt you grab some from the plate that is still clean.......... I mean........ yuck, it was in her mouth.

hmmm, does that mean she has a potty mouth?

And why wouldnt they go for the DMA idea and get the staff tested as there has to be a fair chance it is one of them if there claims are correct...........or would that then lead to the whytes being tested and that might not be a good idea now would it........

I wonder if this will finish up like the severed finger in the bowl of chili?

Coogee Bay Hotel blows anyways, poo or no poo. They dont turn off the hot plates in the beer garden and when your drunk and lean on them, they burn you!

Oh for fuck sake... it takes months to investigate a couple of Bronco players getting a blowy in a disable toilet yet they can DNA test on mass everyones poo for this?

I'll stick to the strawberry cheescake thanks

I don't want this story to ever leave the news.

I have a theory;

When I was a kid, my Mum used to make me answer the phone with "2WS is my station" in the hope she'd win $20 or whatever the prize was. I remember always being embarrassed about it and hating my mum for making me such a social pariah (I mean, like, what if like, my like, friends called?) My guess is that the kid sitting above his Dad, who's looking at his Mum in a suspiciously guilty manner, shat in her icecream when she wasn't watching. DNA Dennis the Menace I say.

04whytefamily_wideweb__470x365,0.jpg

Anyways, Who doesn't eat poo these days.

its the latest in haute cuisine straight from El Bulli in Spain

up all night said:
I don't want this story to ever leave the news.

I have a theory;

When I was a kid, my Mum used to make me answer the phone with "2WS is my station" in the hope she'd win $20 or whatever the prize was. I remember always being embarrassed about it and hating my mum for making me such a social pariah (I mean, like, what if like, my like, friends called?) My guess is that the kid sitting above his Dad, who's looking at his Mum in a suspiciously guilty manner, shat in her icecream when she wasn't watching. DNA Dennis the Menace I say.

lol, quality