• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do YOU like to snort, crush, and prep your drugs for use?

bansh33

Bluelighter
While bansh33's intention was to have a thread about snorting heroin and only heroin I, euphoricnod, have decided to modify this thread. It will be changed into a thread about how you snort your drugs. What ritual do you go through when you get some nice powdered heroin? Does the ritual you have differ from that with cocaine? How do YOU snort an oxy?

A thread about snorting JUST heroin won't get terribly many responses and you're likely to get more responses about heroin if you include other drugs as well.

Have at it,
euphoricnod

just curious as to others' rituals when it comes to insufflating heroin. removed

i pour all that i intend to do onto a small mirror, break it up as finely as possible using a razor blade, cut into lines, and insufflate with a rolled up dollar bill or piece of paper.

what do you do and why? i know some people don't bother cutting their shit into lines, prefer to use a straw to blow it, etc. what's your favorite?

Enod, I added to your edit a lil bit aswell...We can have this one thread to cover the cutting up, sniffing, prepping, crushing, and other ways of gettin drugs ready to use...Becuz if we have this one about sniffing drugs, theres gonna be ones popping up for cutting, laying out, chopping, crushing, mixing, cooking, and on and on . So, here is the thread if you want to ask wat you like to snort your drugs with, wat you like to cut up your lines on, wat you like to cut your lines up with, how you like to crush your oxys, how you like to mix up your shot of dope, etc. There u go, enjoy it, and dont make no other threads peeps cuz now you got one to cover em all. :)

lacey

Last edited by a moderator:
bansh33 said:
please don't post about other snorting other drugs

Why the fuck would it matter what drug you snort? Its not like chopping up a line of blow, k, meth, etc... would differ from h.

tbh i would think this thread would have more purpose if it was all drugs. for example when i would do heroin i would just cut open a bag and dump it out, scrape the bag, make a line and snort it using a piece of a pen.

when i did oxycontin on the other hand...i would suck off the coating, find my good hose clamp and shave it down, make a line and snort it. i guess theres not much to explain other than making a line and snorting it though lol.

usually i did it on my desk in my room, but if i was in a car id use a cd case or abook. rarely i would just stick something in a bag of heroin and snort all of it but i liked to take my time and scrape the bag to make sure i got every little bit. lol.

Enlitx said:
Why the fuck would it matter what drug you snort? Its not like chopping up a line of blow, k, meth, etc... would differ from h.

He wants the thread to be heroin focused.

Well back before I started shooting my dope I snorted it. I used to have a mirror on my dresser. I would always dump it out onto the mirror and chop it seven times, then make it into two lines with seven motions.

After that I would always roll up a $20 bill and rail that shit. I always used a $20 for snorting.

When i started out I loved to dump the bags out and snort lines like I was doing coke. But with the beastly tolerance I have now, that is a useless pastime so i generally snort from 1-4 bags all in one shot straight from bag.
Tap the bag so all the powder settles into the bottom corner of the bag then rip off the top half of the bag, and snort the whole thing with a straw. Depending on the quality, how much I have, or how fucked up I'm trying to get I may pour contents of other bags into one bag and snort 2, 3 or 4 bags at once.
My favorite thing to do is to pour some already cut-up coke into a bag of diesel and snort the whole thing at once. LOVE that feeling of the coke and diesel at the same time, gives a tremendous euphoric rush for 5-10 minutes.

I like to empty the majority of the bag out on a piece of paper and put it into a nice line. I use my old GameStop value card.

I save the 'empty' bags that usually have something left in the corner and need to be scraped, for when I want to do a bit more or for another time.

I use a straw though, bills are dirty. Plus, stuff builds up in the straw and you can scrape it out.

I usually open up a bag, dump out what Im gonna do onto an unopened pack of cigarettes. Then I make a line with a bail bond business card and snort it up with a bic pen. I use the same pack until my carton is empty and I have to smoke that pack. Then I lick the pack and open it up. Until I get another carton of smokes, I snort my D off of an Incantation CD.

For Heroin.
At home: I dump out a bag onto a dinner plate, make into as fine of a powder as possible with the sharp part of a credit card. Do a tiny test line first to find out the strength, wait about 10 minutes. Repeat for desired effect. I only use $ bills if I don't have a straw which I used to carry in my pocket at most times. I always had a dinner plate sitting on my dinner table for the purpose of snorting since my SO also used that plate with me. I only used dollar bills if I had to like if I didn't have a straw, pen or piece of paper that could be folded. My SO always licked the credit card or surface with any powder left. I never did that as the taste is gross. I always had to have a drink ready for the drip otherwise I could easily vomit. He could easily go w/o the drink and actually liked the taste. I wish I did as what I did was probably more wasteful since more shit ends up being swallowed.

Car: Preferred to use a book with a smooth cover but CD case also worked. If didn't have those, used any flat smooth, surface. All else is the same as using at home plus of course being careful not to be seen.

Bathroom: If I had a book with me I used that. If not used any smooth, metal surface and everything else the same as above.

Stuff other than dope I snorted long time ago, probably the same others do like crushing the pill, making the powder as fine as possible, using something like a straw, pen, $ bill insufflating and enjoying...=D

But those days are gone. I live a sober life now.

I use a straw though, bills are dirty. Plus, stuff builds up in the straw and you can scrape it out.

I Definitely Agree

Also I never just stuck a straw straight into a bad. Did that with coke many years ago. Thought my heart was going to explode. Very bad car ride that was.

Break it in the bag
Dump it on a stripper's ass
Rail it with a bill

A haiku, by toa$t

My favorite thing to do is to pour some already cut-up coke into a bag of diesel and snort the whole thing at once. LOVE that feeling of the coke and diesel at the same time, gives a tremendous euphoric rush for 5-10 minutes.
i came

i just god damn love snorting.. .
dump it on the table, divvy it up, roll a note, inhale. repeat as necessary.

something about the motion, of cutting up a line, then inhaling. just thinking about it makes me want to buy something i can snort.

If it's oxy I crush it down and rail it all at once with out fiddling with the pile too much

If MDMA I meticulously thin the line out with a card, and snort it in bumps with a straw. Then lick the remainder out of the bag=D

When I snort my oxy 80's I take the coating off then get a Car hose clamp and grind off some oxy and make lines about an inch long 2 lines out at a time. Then I get a Pen Tube that I cut to 4 inch's and I rail it! I dont have anything I really put it on it just depends what is around at the time.

i usually just open the bag, eyeball it, if it's not an RC.

put that amount on a piece of card on a table.

chop it all up with say a credit card till non clumpy. and make it into a long thin line.

snort it with a note or straw or bit of paper.

whilst covering one nostril, i snort the line up with the other nostril, hard. and tilt my head back.

little pocket mirror case thing that folds up, has a spot for all my tools... generally just carry that around.. can whip it out pretty much anywhere. put pills in cellophane, crush with back of lighter, divide evenly into 3-4 lines with razor/card, and badaboom. sometimes i'll snort a drop of water if my nose is like super dry. feels pretty good...

oxys i go to my kitchen counter wipe dry break off around 15-20mg and crush it with my I.D with left hand comletly barracadeing he card the crush then scrape off the remainder "with othe card ....roll up what ever bill is crispiyest and blow that bitch back, down half a beer sit on kitchen chair lean my head back. and continue to snort till i feel like its all driped in my tummy:) lol then kill the res of beer and have another .....matter afact ill do that now!

With H, I like to dump out a bag wherever there's a surface, rip it open, and scrape any extra from the inside. I then chop it up as fine as possible with a razor blade or a credit card, cut it into a long line, and rail it with a bill. Wait 20 minutes, then repeat process until folded : ).

When it comes to OC, I suck the coating off, use a hose clamp to grind it up, make two even lines, and sniff.

With any other pill that goes in my nose, I just crush it up with my old I.D. card and a lighter, then chop it up finely and sniff.

Peace