• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do YOU like to snort, crush, and prep your drugs for use?

Cocaine
1) pour a rock onto a picture frame or mirror
2) smash rock with credit card
3) chop up finely with a razor blade
4) seperate a good sized line (.075-.1g for me) from the rest of the sack
5) split the line I seperated from the sack into two smaller lines
6) snort one line in each nostril for maximum absorbance

i like to grind my ocs on a hose clamp to create snow-like powder. always use the same nostril, do it all at once a canon line

1 crush with a credit card
2 wipe off the residue from the card onto the mirror
3 chop up as fine as possible the substance with the "sharp" edge of a credit card (or similar card)
3 find a clean piece of paper/flyer/kebab flyer
4 roll it into a straw
5 put your "straw " in your nose, then sniff, one nostril, then the other...

when i had oxys 40 :|

1) remove coating
2) choose dose
3) crush *carefully* the pill with a spoon over a glass plate
4) *chop chop chop* fine powder ready!
5) up the nose it goes with a mc donalds straw or a bill i didn´t really care
6) smoke copious amounts of weed
7) win

i also loved to crush some on cool video game cases and stuff lol silly me

:\:! i want some now

ketamine a long time ago:

1) bag with k in a club
2) card
3) snorts!
4) share

I have a glass square I dump my powder onto, then I take out my straw (cut with an angle on the end), get my razor encased in a plastic handle (it's pretty BA), chop lines sometimes using a gift card as well, sniff sniff, tilt head to side for better absorption, get out my straightened-paperclip and scrape the inside of the straw to get out the remnant powder. Rinse, repeat %).

I like to get them into my sinus cavity. It doesnt really matter how.

1. Insert pill into my mouth
  2. Spit out onto shirt and rub coating off
  3. Place pill onto my desk
  4. Crush up extra fine with my favorite Bic lighter :)
  5. Take my Chick-fil-a gift card and split the powder into two even lines
  6. Inhale one line in each nostril while holding the other closed
  7. Take a sip of water after each line for obvious reasons
  8. Get fadddeedddddddd....

I like to snort coke from the cover of a book, as I can easily cover my supply with another book if someone comes into the room.

I put the chunks, or pill into a dollar bill. I then take a spoon and press to crush it, once it breaks I just rub the spoon back and forth on the bill. Then I fold the bill, hold it over the mirror and as I am dumping it out I rub the bill back and forth. This will get some extremely fine powder. If you want to take a little more time especially for oxys, ritalin or any really hard pills I use a grater (hose clamp) This thing is a miracle, will make the finest powder you can imagine. Here is a pic if you have never heard of using a grater. Also if you use the grater technique you dont have to clean the coating off the oxys, unless you plan on banging them of course.
stainlessclampfull.jpg

Use my pastel crusher. Then pour it on my huge mirror. Then divide lines and off ya go!

I'd use money to snort shit with, they say 4 outa 5 $20bills have cocaine residue on them. Someone has to keep the legacy goin on the new twenties and so on.

My buddy and I were so fucked on OC's, done like 120mg a piece, and had maybe 50 more of the 80's. he decided to try to crush the pill up with his forhead, I almost shit my pants when I saw the OC imprint at least a dozen times on his head.

whats your setup?

ok this prob sounds stupid but im just wondering everyones setup like
if you snort things [oxy / coke] do u have the razor blade w/ the mirror? lol
i was at an antique store the other day and I saw all these antique serving tray mirrors and I was like i should get one so I can snort my oxy on it haha.
or where do you keep your drugs?
do you have like a safe. . or like a drug box. .
sorry ifs inapporpaite. . im just curious. . .
is everyones drug use is like the movies. .

I have a stainless steel mirror. Tis good cos I have a habit of dropping glass ones while fucked. Generally just use a decent card for chopping and crushing. Combine that with a note and something hard like a lighter and there's not much I have trouble with getting into a fine powder.

Once I have that I generally make lines so to judge doses better without resorting to scales (for things like k)

Last edited:
best grinder

When Grinding up an 80 hose clamps are great, however they are not the best. Anyone who uses a hose clamp ill give you some advice on what the best shaver really is. Not dogging the shaver but believe me this is the best. Use either (ranked in order by my preference.)

1) A zester, like for an orange. can be found at bed bath and beyond lol.
2) A foot callice remover, found in CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid etc.
3) Ped Egg. same idea just more expensive than #2.

Have fun gettin your fade on, hope you like it. They are the shiz IMO.

P.S. first time poster, long time viewer haha.

Diesel:

Open the bag, get my Stone Temple Pilots 'Thank You' album, open it up to the picture of the girl with the nice titties. Lay out a line of a couple bags over her, then I either use a straw or roll up a Euro bill and rail it off. I then light up a smoke and wait for the opiates to take effect. I then go to bed and wake up coughing with a runny nose and either repeat or take a suboxone

OXY

i have a glass candle holder/tray

and i use a hose clamp

a razor blade

and a straw

railing a line was a fine art. i still got my tools from the past. i made a platter like what portrait painters use out of 1/4'' perspex, and a chrome yellow aluminium tube for getting the artworks up my nose. oh the fun i had making that. now its hung on my wall as a bit of memorabilia from my misspent youth.

i notice that everything has a smell now my nose has recovered