• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do YOU like to snort, crush, and prep your drugs for use?

For oc's I use the bill method (have pill on fold of bill then run lighter across bill back and forth). But before I put it in the bill, I put the pill in my cigarette celaphane, fold up the celaphane and bite down on it a bunch, while making sure not to break the celapane. This way the pill is already in tiny pieces before putting in in the bill to crush even more. From there I may dump it onto the counter and use a credit card to shimmy over it, pressing down and moving back and forth over it.
For H, I pour the bags onto my pack of cigarettes, then sniff with bill. When I am home though, I use a metal REDBULL sign to pour onto. SNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The ped egg has been a game changer for me! Makes it extremely easy to get snow-like oxy powder and it falls into the convenient plastic box. You have to be careful opening the cover though, the plastic is smooth and easy to slip in your hand that would be a catastrophe!

Before that I would use the serrated part of a pocket knife to shave the pills down, much more clumsy and time consuming. I can even do bumps out of the ped egg while driving!

man, this thread brought me back. i miss snorting OC's.

my setup? simple:

1) take coating off by putting pill in mouth and then rubbing onto shirt.
2) put the pill down on the table(preferably a smooth stone table/counter)
3) take cellophane from cigarette pack and place it over the pill w/ fingers surrounding so that it's secure
4) crush with Bic lighter
5) remove cellophane and lick it and take my school ID out of my wallet and line it up
6) snort with a straw cut at about 2 1/2 inches, or a bill
7) tilt head back for a couple of minutes
8 ) smile, smoke a cigarette, and nod out

oh, the good old days.

for opana IR, I developed this technique...

1.Cut 10 mg in half, and put the two halves inside a folded piece of paper.

2.fold the paper over, and take a quarter, or something flat, or something in the shape of a rolling pin, and crush the pills over and over, until I can't hear or feel anything underneath.

3.this leaves me with basically a sheet of pill powder, which looks similar to how heroin sometimes comes. I empty this into a spoon.

4.I take a 1cc rig with no needle and fill it up with 1 ml of water, and then pour that over the powder. it's good to let this sit for a few minutes, and then to stir it up.

5.pop a big cotton in there, and with the pointless syringe, draw up the solution, and poor it into another spoon.

6.the rest goes like prepping any other pill. The reason I do these 5 steps before hand though, is because it can take forever to draw up with a point from the original spoon. I can draw up quickly without a tip, and that solution is then easily drawn up with a point, and you'll see the solution is transparent, rather than being a pinkish sludge.

1. Empty glassine baggies of heroin into a folded piece of paper.
2. Dump powder from paper into syringe rear cap.
3. Add 40-60 units of water depending on amount of powder.
4. Stir.
5. Insert cotton, draw solution into syringe, expelling excess air.
6. Rinse residue from syringe tip to avoid histamine reaction.
7. Insert syringe into vein.
8. Depress plunger.

Easy peasy.

~CTdopeLove

I have a crystal with a cyote and mountain and stars etched into the core by lazers. it holds well and has some decent mass for those difficult bits. and when im done I put it on its base and get lit up by a miriad of colours

Pot - Take out appropriate amount for number of people, grind in space case or regular gridner, back bowl, firm but not so tight you cant hti it.

H - dump in spoon, add water, mix, shoot (duh)

Oxcontin - dip in water quickly and wipe off coating with towel or shirt. Place OC under dollar bill, crush with lighter, form 4 equal lines, snorrrrt.

Opana - Same as above except I only dip my finger in a cup of water and gently rub the coating off otherwise it gets very waxy.

Benzos - Only eat, sometimes crush and parachute... snorting = shitty BIOAVAILABILITY.

Acid - On tongue for 5-10 minutes, swallow.

Shrooms - Chew real good, hold in mouth for 10 minutes (helps kick in quicker)

Ecstasy - Just swallow, after its been 3/4 through the experience i usually crush and snort one final one using dollar/ lighter method.

DMT - Smoke 1 large hit in pipe specifically made for DMT smoking, hold in as logn as possible. no less than 20 mgs no more than 80. I cant handle a full 100 of good quality.

pills- crush with backside of spoon and then chop with credit card. super fine.

usually when i get my supply, I pulverize it to a fine dust crushing all the crystals, then put it into a bullet inhaler.

measured bumps every time :)

Last edited:
We have this bit-bigger-than-fist-sized glass ball. and we just crush the pills into a fine powder and i make a line out of it with my Ace of Hearts.

with pills i fold up a bill, break into pieces, then fold the bill and crush with a lighter. then i run the end of a lighter back and forth on the bill to crush smaller. then i get a surface (usually a cd case) and empty the powder on there and use a razor to chop it up finer.

with powders i put on the surface and try to chop it up really fine with a razor.

1. Dump desired pill into shot glass
2. Take drumstick end and crush to fine powder
3. Two lines, one for each nostril
4. After taking desired amount, use saline flush syringe with MAD (mucosal administration device) to flush nostils

when I was banging roxi 30's:
1) put 1 or 2 pills in spoon
2) use rig to suck up a little less than 1 cc of water
3) put water in spoon
4) crush roxies in water using a lighter, make sure there are no chunks left
5) take some cotton off of a q-tip, roll it up very tightly and put in spoon
6) stick rig into cotton and suck up the mixture, rotating the rig around if there is trouble sucking up
7) flick rig to get air bubbles out
8) stick it in

for dope its basically the same, only you don't have to worry about crushing anything, you just stir it around a bit.

what is something good to break up drugs on before sniff...coke or amps usually

mirror? glass plate? looking to get something

a flat piece of pyrex glass. Flat, even and smooth surface. Makes scraping anything off it with a razor blade that much more effective.

Get one of them dishes here from your next hardware store for like 5$

31tUmuNkieL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Seems like common sense. Coincidentally, upon viewing this thread, I'm preparing to crush up my H on my toilet seat cover (down of course...). I don't suggest this unless you are OCD w/ cleaning, as I am.

I also use mirrors, SOME hardcover books. Some ppl use dvd cases/cd cases but I find these are too flimsy. SO- find one of the many hard surfaces inevitably surrounding you.

You really needed a thread for this? Any hard, flat, smooth surface will do. You should literally have dozens of things laying around the house that would work. That being said, if you really can't find anything and want your own portable device, just go to a fast food restaurant and steal one of the trays. That's what I did when I was 18 or 19, used the tray right side up to break weed and turned it upside down to snort.(smooth on the bottom)

Heck, when stuck in a car I've gotten pretty creative, cd cases, paperback books pressed against my thigh/knees really hard, a peice if plastic from the trunk that is used to cover the jack, even a frisby. You can make just about anything that isn't rough work.

If I'm using a single measured dose, I'll use the underside of a post-it as a weighing sheet after cutting the adhesive off, and fold and press to crush it. Doesn't work with tough crystals, obviously.