Bluelight

Thread: how do YOU like to snort, crush, and prep your drugs for use?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    I have a glass square I dump my powder onto, then I take out my straw (cut with an angle on the end), get my razor encased in a plastic handle (it's pretty BA), chop lines sometimes using a gift card as well, sniff sniff, tilt head to side for better absorption, get out my straightened-paperclip and scrape the inside of the straw to get out the remnant powder. Rinse, repeat .

2. Collapse Details

I like to get them into my sinus cavity. It doesnt really matter how.

3. Collapse Details

1. Insert pill into my mouth
    2. Spit out onto shirt and rub coating off
    3. Place pill onto my desk
    4. Crush up extra fine with my favorite Bic lighter
    5. Take my Chick-fil-a gift card and split the powder into two even lines
    6. Inhale one line in each nostril while holding the other closed
    7. Take a sip of water after each line for obvious reasons
    8. Get fadddeedddddddd....

4. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I like to snort coke from the cover of a book, as I can easily cover my supply with another book if someone comes into the room.

5. Collapse Details

like the last scene in scarface

6. Collapse Details

I put the chunks, or pill into a dollar bill. I then take a spoon and press to crush it, once it breaks I just rub the spoon back and forth on the bill. Then I fold the bill, hold it over the mirror and as I am dumping it out I rub the bill back and forth. This will get some extremely fine powder. If you want to take a little more time especially for oxys, ritalin or any really hard pills I use a grater (hose clamp) This thing is a miracle, will make the finest powder you can imagine. Here is a pic if you have never heard of using a grater. Also if you use the grater technique you dont have to clean the coating off the oxys, unless you plan on banging them of course.

7. Collapse Details

Use my pastel crusher. Then pour it on my huge mirror. Then divide lines and off ya go!

8. Collapse Details

I'd use money to snort shit with, they say 4 outa 5 $20bills have cocaine residue on them. Someone has to keep the legacy goin on the new twenties and so on.

My buddy and I were so fucked on OC's, done like 120mg a piece, and had maybe 50 more of the 80's. he decided to try to crush the pill up with his forhead, I almost shit my pants when I saw the OC imprint at least a dozen times on his head.

9. Collapse Details
    whats your setup? 
    ok this prob sounds stupid but im just wondering everyones setup like
    if you snort things [oxy / coke] do u have the razor blade w/ the mirror? lol
    i was at an antique store the other day and I saw all these antique serving tray mirrors and I was like i should get one so I can snort my oxy on it haha.
    or where do you keep your drugs?
    do you have like a safe. . or like a drug box. .
    sorry ifs inapporpaite. . im just curious. . .
    is everyones drug use is like the movies. .

10. Collapse Details

I have a stainless steel mirror. Tis good cos I have a habit of dropping glass ones while fucked. Generally just use a decent card for chopping and crushing. Combine that with a note and something hard like a lighter and there's not much I have trouble with getting into a fine powder.

Once I have that I generally make lines so to judge doses better without resorting to scales (for things like k)
    Last edited by Carsick; 16-10-2009 at 03:12.

11. Collapse Details
    best grinder 
    When Grinding up an 80 hose clamps are great, however they are not the best. Anyone who uses a hose clamp ill give you some advice on what the best shaver really is. Not dogging the shaver but believe me this is the best. Use either (ranked in order by my preference.)

1) A zester, like for an orange. can be found at bed bath and beyond lol.
    2) A foot callice remover, found in CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid etc.
    3) Ped Egg. same idea just more expensive than #2.

Have fun gettin your fade on, hope you like it. They are the shiz IMO.

P.S. first time poster, long time viewer haha.

12. Collapse Details

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/images/fs/...5042805044.jpg

http://www.bonairetalk.com/newsgroup...028/404579.jpg

http://kayo8.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/ped-egg.jpg

These are links to each of the items I posted above. the first link is #2, the second is #1 and the third is #3 the ped egg.

13. Collapse Details

Diesel:

Open the bag, get my Stone Temple Pilots 'Thank You' album, open it up to the picture of the girl with the nice titties. Lay out a line of a couple bags over her, then I either use a straw or roll up a Euro bill and rail it off. I then light up a smoke and wait for the opiates to take effect. I then go to bed and wake up coughing with a runny nose and either repeat or take a suboxone

14. Collapse Details

OXY

i have a glass candle holder/tray

and i use a hose clamp

a razor blade

and a straw

15. Collapse Details

writing Hardstyle and Hardcore Gabber, lost in reality. in a bubble somewhere in Sydney, Australia
    railing a line was a fine art. i still got my tools from the past. i made a platter like what portrait painters use out of 1/4'' perspex, and a chrome yellow aluminium tube for getting the artworks up my nose. oh the fun i had making that. now its hung on my wall as a bit of memorabilia from my misspent youth.

i notice that everything has a smell now my nose has recovered

16. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    For oc's I use the bill method (have pill on fold of bill then run lighter across bill back and forth). But before I put it in the bill, I put the pill in my cigarette celaphane, fold up the celaphane and bite down on it a bunch, while making sure not to break the celapane. This way the pill is already in tiny pieces before putting in in the bill to crush even more. From there I may dump it onto the counter and use a credit card to shimmy over it, pressing down and moving back and forth over it.
    For H, I pour the bags onto my pack of cigarettes, then sniff with bill. When I am home though, I use a metal REDBULL sign to pour onto. SNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF

17. Collapse Details

The ped egg has been a game changer for me! Makes it extremely easy to get snow-like oxy powder and it falls into the convenient plastic box. You have to be careful opening the cover though, the plastic is smooth and easy to slip in your hand that would be a catastrophe!

Before that I would use the serrated part of a pocket knife to shave the pills down, much more clumsy and time consuming. I can even do bumps out of the ped egg while driving!

18. Collapse Details

man, this thread brought me back. i miss snorting OC's.

my setup? simple:

1) take coating off by putting pill in mouth and then rubbing onto shirt.
    2) put the pill down on the table(preferably a smooth stone table/counter)
    3) take cellophane from cigarette pack and place it over the pill w/ fingers surrounding so that it's secure
    4) crush with Bic lighter
    5) remove cellophane and lick it and take my school ID out of my wallet and line it up
    6) snort with a straw cut at about 2 1/2 inches, or a bill
    7) tilt head back for a couple of minutes
    8 ) smile, smoke a cigarette, and nod out

oh, the good old days.

19. Collapse Details

Lurking around the corner of your nearest methadone clinic
    for opana IR, I developed this technique...

1.Cut 10 mg in half, and put the two halves inside a folded piece of paper.

2.fold the paper over, and take a quarter, or something flat, or something in the shape of a rolling pin, and crush the pills over and over, until I can't hear or feel anything underneath.

3.this leaves me with basically a sheet of pill powder, which looks similar to how heroin sometimes comes. I empty this into a spoon.

4.I take a 1cc rig with no needle and fill it up with 1 ml of water, and then pour that over the powder. it's good to let this sit for a few minutes, and then to stir it up.

5.pop a big cotton in there, and with the pointless syringe, draw up the solution, and poor it into another spoon.

6.the rest goes like prepping any other pill. The reason I do these 5 steps before hand though, is because it can take forever to draw up with a point from the original spoon. I can draw up quickly without a tip, and that solution is then easily drawn up with a point, and you'll see the solution is transparent, rather than being a pinkish sludge.

20. Collapse Details

1. Empty glassine baggies of heroin into a folded piece of paper.
    2. Dump powder from paper into syringe rear cap.
    3. Add 40-60 units of water depending on amount of powder.
    4. Stir.
    5. Insert cotton, draw solution into syringe, expelling excess air.
    6. Rinse residue from syringe tip to avoid histamine reaction.
    7. Insert syringe into vein.
    8. Depress plunger.

Easy peasy.

~CTdopeLove

21. Collapse Details

I have a crystal with a cyote and mountain and stars etched into the core by lazers. it holds well and has some decent mass for those difficult bits. and when im done I put it on its base and get lit up by a miriad of colours

22. Collapse Details

Pot - Take out appropriate amount for number of people, grind in space case or regular gridner, back bowl, firm but not so tight you cant hti it.

H - dump in spoon, add water, mix, shoot (duh)

Oxcontin - dip in water quickly and wipe off coating with towel or shirt. Place OC under dollar bill, crush with lighter, form 4 equal lines, snorrrrt.

Opana - Same as above except I only dip my finger in a cup of water and gently rub the coating off otherwise it gets very waxy.

Benzos - Only eat, sometimes crush and parachute... snorting = shitty BIOAVAILABILITY.

Acid - On tongue for 5-10 minutes, swallow.

Shrooms - Chew real good, hold in mouth for 10 minutes (helps kick in quicker)

Ecstasy - Just swallow, after its been 3/4 through the experience i usually crush and snort one final one using dollar/ lighter method.

DMT - Smoke 1 large hit in pipe specifically made for DMT smoking, hold in as logn as possible. no less than 20 mgs no more than 80. I cant handle a full 100 of good quality.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    pills- crush with backside of spoon and then chop with credit card. super fine.

24. Collapse Details

writing Hardstyle and Hardcore Gabber, lost in reality. in a bubble somewhere in Sydney, Australia
    usually when i get my supply, I pulverize it to a fine dust crushing all the crystals, then put it into a bullet inhaler.

measured bumps every time :-)
    Last edited by dj_esky; 03-07-2010 at 12:20. Reason: my 200th post & 6years of BL 4 me

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Peace
    We have this bit-bigger-than-fist-sized glass ball. and we just crush the pills into a fine powder and i make a line out of it with my Ace of Hearts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast