• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ritalin La

You need to get the 10mg Pills of Ritalin that kinda look like a Roxicodone but has a 10 on it instead of 30, and crushes up just like one also, they work great for snorting.

True yeah I only did the Ritalin LA cause it was the only thing I could get my hands on at the moment. I'm actually trying to stay clean now off all drugs it really sucks. And i'm getting tested in July so i can't even smoke a joint!

BTW i did get some sleep last night (not much) took some benadryl it helped.

you can snort the ritalin LA. But you need to crush the beads inside the capsule. Make shure it get into a fine powder. Half of the beads inside are instant-realese and the other half is extended-release.

I honestly enjoy ritalin,but this formulation is the only one almost as bad as concerta,the IR's are where its at,I like to bang them occasionally.

DANGER:

IVshooter ritalin (atlaeast an australian nramd) can leave you with an obsess, and not a normal missed sshot absess, but a hole inside you with puss than quires surgery adn leaves a scare abuot the size of a coin. If you have to sboot, shot very small, and wight s few days. I've heard of other country branded ritalin being shootable but AUS bradn wasnt.

Instead of starting a new thread I figured I'd just post here.

I took Ritalin a few times orally back in college and thought it felt like a shittier version of Adderall. Having read a few posts about how much better it is when insufflated, I decided to give it a try this morning and was surprised how good it was. I am in the process of extracting methylphenidate HCL out of a few 10mg pills by crushing pills, dissolving them in hot water, filtering using a coffee filter and evaporating. I am under the impression that the HCL is soluble in hot water, so correct me if I'm wrong.

My plan is then to put the extracted Ritalin in a nose spray bottle for measured doses, and so I can use it on the go without arousing suspicion. Will the Ritalin degrade if left in regular water for a few days? Has anyone tried this with any success and if so, do you have any advice?

It makes a reasonable functional stim IMO - I've run the gauntlet of 'illegals' (can't be arsed with guessing exactly what my 'speed' actually contains, chemically), tried a bunch of RCs (risk-tastic, and I've not found anything yet that doesn't have some vicious down-side), and keep coming back to good old methylphenidate.

I have seen the extended release (XR, LA, whatever) pills - they are merely more of an irritation to deal with. Even the instant release pills need extraction IMO. MPH isn't really the sort of 'once-a-month let's get high' drug - it's more functional and lends itself to daily use - whether as a wake-up bang, or a pick-me-up to deal with the typical office worker 3pm-fade. As a result, given the cost of the drugs, it makes most sense to maximise both harm-reduction *and* effect.

By harm-reduction, I'm talking about the lung damage that pill fillers can cause, not any aspect of the pharmaceutical itself. My choice of extracted MPH pills reduces harm firstly by starting from pharmaceutical-grade drugs (i.e. blister packed branded Ritalin). Maybe one day I'll get taken down by incredibly detailed fakes with poison in them, but for now I'm assuming that blister-packed Rit contains what it says on the package insert, and the millions of American schoolchildren taking them (which still gets a 'WTF' from me, being English) suggests that the drug isn't a long-term neurotoxin and I won't spend my old age dribbling out of every orifice.

However, snorting MPH works. Snorting a load of talc, various polyethylene glycols, povidone etc. is NOT good for the lungs - however even a completely basic water / coffee filter extraction is 'good enough' to remove the lung-irritant components of most pills.

My method is simple - put the pills in a beaker, pour in hot water, stir until pills dissolved, leave to separate, pour top layer through coffee filter paper into evaporation vessel, add a bit more water, agitate and then pour entire milky mixture into filter. Once the easily-had liquid has filtered through, I then pick up the filter paper cone, fold top edges over etc. and squeeze out as much remaining liquid as I can before the filter paper breaks and white crud ends up in the clear filtrate (doh - you'll learn when to stop after one or two re-filter jobs!).

How you evaporate the filtrate is up to you. Those with lab equipment can apply vacuum to boil off the water at room temperature, I tend to use a close lightbulb and a fan - but don't let the result boil dry and then start to burn - it'll go brown and will taste nasty as well as reduce the effect. Those of you with chemistry experience know all of this, but for those without a traditional chemical education, due to the adulterants present in the filtrate, a 'glass' can form which wastes time turning into usable powder. Seeding crystals by scraping the surface of the 'glassy' liquid when it's down to 'nearly evaporated' will start off the crystallisation step and you'll start getting white clumpy stuff. It's good to attend to the mixture at this point, and keep scraping around so you end up with a dry-ish powder. Heat can be removed then and it'll dry in the air.

Using water as a solvent results in the final mixture containing lactose and MPH. I'm not too bothered about snorting the remaining lactose (it's the burning lactose that gives the brown 'hint' that you're overheating the mixture when evaporating, IIRC) so the alternative (using an EtOH solvent) carries too high a risk-reward ratio. Evaporating volatile, flammable solvents is more dangerous than evaporating water...

With the extended release formulations, one cannot use my normal method - but the above suggestion of crushing the pills / beads (if in capsules) with a pestle and mortar works as a precursor step to the normal extraction. All you need to do is get the water into the matrix of the time-release wax. If grinding the beads smears wax around, then the suggestion of baking soda would work - but you'd end up with baking soda in the final extract. If that's OK for you, it will work.

The main issue with snorting Ritalin regularly is the same as any regular pill-snorter - the talc and other inert substances in pills can cause long-term damage to your lungs. A simple water extraction with no chemistry equipment or knowledge required is all you need. If the evaporation is taking too long, a dash of isopropyl alcohol (2-propanol) towards the end will reduce the solubility of MPH in the solute, but ensure that you heat the resulting crumbly stuff to get rid of any isoprop before insufflating...

It's not particularly cheap or the best buzz, and MPH does have side-effects, but I haven't found anything better as a *functional* stimulant. The filtered extract is even nice and easy on the nose for insufflation - no nasty drip either. If anyone has something better, I'd like to know, but there's a real trade-off between side-effects and general usability with drugs. Ritalin seems to be in that sweet-spot, at least for my neurochemistry.

I'd definitely advise getting the talc out of your pills if you're going to snort regularly, though...

I use to take ritalin for my ADD. (concerta just makes me tired) Anyway, since I do have ADD, if I try taking it again, oral or snorting, do you think Ill get anything from it, or do you think itll just work how its suppose to on me? I tried something for ADD/ADHD back in highschool that I got from someone because they said it made them hyper, it didnt do anything for me, but make me pay attention in school when all I wanted to do was go in my own little world.
So being some years later, do you think a couple of these pills will get me buzzed?
I know everyone is different, because I have a friend who has to take one in the morning and then a couple hours later take 2 just to get a buzz and he is ADHD.

Im just wonder other people experience who also have ADD

I use to take ritalin for my ADD. (concerta just makes me tired) Anyway, since I do have ADD, if I try taking it again, oral or snorting, do you think Ill get anything from it, or do you think itll just work how its suppose to on me? I tried something for ADD/ADHD back in highschool that I got from someone because they said it made them hyper, it didnt do anything for me, but make me pay attention in school when all I wanted to do was go in my own little world.
So being some years later, do you think a couple of these pills will get me buzzed?
I know everyone is different, because I have a friend who has to take one in the morning and then a couple hours later take 2 just to get a buzz and he is ADHD.

Im just wonder other people experience who also have ADD
ADD tends to taper down to a less extreme behaviour in adulthood. Hence the somewhat-paradoxical activity of stimulants in ADD sufferers (i.e. calms them down) is seen more in children than adult ADD. With adult ADD, and in my case (any ADD that I suffer has not been diagnosed - I certainly fit the American tickboxes for it when I was young, scattered attention, disruptive, etc. - but I was lucky that my weird neurochemistry also resulted in a top percentile IQ - and in the UK, even disruptive children don't end up getting medicated with psychiatric medicine when they're getting over 95% in all their exams), the drug works more on its traditional stimulant profile.

And that's why I take it - I don't get any particularly noticeable euphoria from my 'semi-pure' product - if I had only one gram of my crusty powder left and was given the choice between using it at a party that night, or having some as my wake-up bang and to sustain performance at work, then I'd ALWAYS choose the wake-up. Firstly, I'm awful getting out of bed, and that first little line clears the fog - completely - not like the guys who wake up with a line of coke on the bedside table, but the difference between crawling like a zombie out of bed and then, after the MPH, feeling 'normal' and ready to do some work (of whatever kind).

For parties - well, euphoria can be useful. My two posts here will have got a few chuckles from the 'he's high' crowd - actually it's one of my main problems in business - keeping communications short and concise. I tend to ramble on - and this isn't due to the MPH because I ran out two days ago and I'm feeling lousy.

So if you're looking for a euphoric rush - you'll probably be underwhelmed. Even if I don't technically have ADD, I don't get a 'euphoric' rush from the stuff. So for someone who *did* have ADD, it's likely that you'll get less buzz. But it's great for functional stimulation, the only side-effect I've noticed being acidification of urine and urethral irritation, which can be mitigated somewhat by drinking plenty of isotonic drinks.

Tolerance develops too - I take far too much because I've been doing it a long time... If you've got clearly known pills, then try them out and see. I reckon you'll get functional stimulation - alertness, a feeling of sharpness and clear-headedness. If you're looking for messed-up brain-screw 'WTF is going on, hahahaha' meph-head style then this is NOT for you, but if you want a fog-free brain, it's ace.

Lol, no I dont want to be like Wtf, but being alert would be ok, if itll work then I may try to just get my own Rx again.

I really enjoy ritalin. I take it since 2008 (20mg to 40mg). I love the effect, it gaves me a slight euphoria then I fell awake for all the day.

I work in a bank so it is the perfect pills for me.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering, if I'm to snort 1 tablet of concerta (ritalin), 36mg I think. Not too sure, was given it by a friend. Anyway, it's now 15 minutes to 10 (night) and I'll probably snort it around 11 or quarter past, How long will I be up for ? It's my first time snorting Ritalin, but I've had experience with stimulants before (mephedrone) and found it easy enough to sleep about an hour after the last line. Would it be reasonable to assume the effects would be over in about 4 hours ? And would smoking cannabis help ?

hello. i`m wondering... i take around 50 capsules ritalin 20mg per capsule in two days and i do this every weekend. what can happen? i do it because i get so good feeling and i relax more and i get more patience. but i`m so addicted and i don`t want to take but i cant help myself :( i steel my two brothers ritalin many times. i guess at one weekend i take around 900mg and dont sleep, dont eat but i try drinking a lot of water... how can i quit without asking for help??

Hey guys, I'm just wondering, if I'm to snort 1 tablet of concerta (ritalin), 36mg I think. Not too sure, was given it by a friend. Anyway, it's now 15 minutes to 10 (night) and I'll probably snort it around 11 or quarter past, How long will I be up for ? It's my first time snorting Ritalin, but I've had experience with stimulants before (mephedrone) and found it easy enough to sleep about an hour after the last line. Would it be reasonable to assume the effects would be over in about 4 hours ? And would smoking cannabis help ?

i take 20mg every halfhour or hour and i feel its going out after an hour :p but 20mg and 36mg to the people who has it as medicine take one tablet pr day

It makes me very high a lot like cocaine but milder

This post was like 5 years old but I know they have tweaked the Ritalin in the past 4-5 years so it is stronger. weather I swallow it or snort it I get a lot of euphoria as well as a great body buzz that makes me want to clean my whole house and do all the laundry, and I get very talkative, I will have great conversation with people when I am high on Ritalin. Normally I don't like to talk to people becuz I am very self conscious and I don't think I am very smart, but when I am high my words come out so nicely and I can find the right words to say and I have more confidence! the come down is a little rough but hay, I take the good with the bad.

I too need orally higher doses than snorted. I usually take 40mg orally or 20mg snorted. Today I started snorting 40mg in two lines each of 20mg. Nasal methylphenidate is a pleasure that you can't get orally. Today I have snort three lines of 20mg methylphenidate. Is easy to snort Ritalin LA?

With the snorted methylphenidate I had one gram of red corean ginseng and I am drinking coffee slowly. I have too Indian ginseng which is ashwagandha (Whitania somnifera). Ashwagandha is an adaptogen with relaxing note while corean ginseng has a stimulant note. But I want to buy other adaptogen which is Rhodiola rosea that increases the dopamine and serotonin in the opioids receptors.

hello. i`m wondering... i take around 50 capsules ritalin 20mg per capsule in two days and i do this every weekend. what can happen? i do it because i get so good feeling and i relax more and i get more patience. but i`m so addicted and i don`t want to take but i cant help myself :( i steel my two brothers ritalin many times. i guess at one weekend i take around 900mg and dont sleep, dont eat but i try drinking a lot of water... how can i quit without asking for help??
Are you still alive??