⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

I'm new and I can't post a new thread.. Everytime I try it says 'must select a prefix'??? How do I do that??

i just unapproved 2 posts from users SKR and Runtoparadise.

this thread is for bl access issues, not your personal beef. take it to PM please.

alasdair

Hello...Im trying to post in the OTHER DRUGS forum and I keep getting a message saying "add a prefix" after I try to post. This only happens on that forum...I Have no issue elsewhere. Any help?

BL has become agonizingly slow to load pages in the past week or so, sometimes upwards of 15-30 seconds for a new page.

It can't be my internet speed, every other website loads within 1-2 seconds.

---

Just edited this post, it took over a minute to post the thread, and then another 30 seconds after clicking 'edit'

i just reloaded this page: 85 requests in 1.85s. the longest request was 'analytics.js' at 94ms.

checking the page at pingdom rates us 85/100 which could be faster but is not worrisome.

ask your isp to check your routing to bluelight.org?

alasdair

I can't make a new thread. It's telling me that "you need to select a thread prefix"

I looked at the pink mentioned above but could not find the answer. Could someone pleas answer me in this thread or link me to a post that only discusses this subject?

I also have the issue with a big pink banner saying i do not have permission. I figured it was prolly cause i havent been on here or posted anything in a while. is there something i can do or do i just need to create a new account and do it that way?

SWIM can't find the Make A Post option.

seriously?

read post #1015 (a whole 2 posts above your post)

or post #1011 (a whole 6 posts above your post)

:\

alasdair

I cannot post on here, I dont even have a spam folder to look in for the email. I tried to reset password to see if that would work and it didnt, someone please help me figure this out so I can post