⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

It is because your account is still awaiting email confirmation (probably you reset your password). I've sent another activation to your email account listed in your profile. Check there for the email (may have been diverted to your trash folder or SPAM filters) and open it up, then click the link therein. You account should return to normal operation at that point.

Ah, it's because I changed my email address. I had no idea it would do that.

Seems to be working. Thanks all. :)

My activation

I still haven't gotten my activation email so I can't post in certain sections. Can someone help me out? A mod or something? Thanks.

You're account is showing that it is still "Awaiting email confirmation" - did you see the email from our server? Did you open it up and click the link to activate your account? It appears not. You may want to check your trash bin or other SPAM blockers for the email account you provided as quite often these server emails get misdirected or blocked. :\

For future reference, you can simply reset your pwd and it will function to activate your account. Anyone can use the Lost Password page, as listed in our FAQ.

I have manually resent your activation to the email account in your profile. Check for the email, click the link inside, and you should be good to go.

Lol. Wow im an idiot, it was in my spam box the whole time :\ well thanks anyways.

Im Restricted

Why can't i do anything in the Cannabis Discussion Forums?
I cant post at all

Your account is awaiting email verification. Did you reset your password or something? You can have your pwd resent again (in fact, I just did it for you*, but you can do it for yourself) - then check your email and click the link therein to become active again.

*sent to [email protected]

^ and check your spam/junk folder if you can't find it.

(TLB and I go through Bluelight finishing off each others incomplete replies all the time. ;))

Help NEEDED for account status

I do not believe I ever recieved the activation email or may have accidently deleted it, something is wrong with my account it will not let me post anything...not even the introduction. It has been days since I joined and I still get the same message saying I do not have the proper privileges etc. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks

Ok my email address is [email addy removed - TLB] which is actually a mask for my yahoo account, so maybe it went to spam and I deleted it. Can I please get an activation email resent, Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, your account is definitely awaiting email activation. an admin will have to resend it for you. i'm sure one will be along momentarily. :)

first - you can reset it yourself per the instructions in our Greenlighter Guide for getting your password reset (same effect, but you'll have to update your pwd once activated).

I've resent the activation codes to the email you've provided, which does match the one in your profile. I've also edited your email addy out of the above post for your own safety. Just make sure you check your SPAM filters to ensure that the emails aren't getting thown out with the baby and the bathwater ;)

Cant post anywhere except here.

Um yea, so im thinking i didn't activate my account, but i made it like 2 months ago and deleted my emails from then so... wtf lol

correct, you are still awaiting activation via that email.

i'm sure one of our admins will be along shortly and will resend you that email again. please ensure you check your spam/junk folder to ensure if doesn't get lost! :)

nice one. :)

please post a new thread in New Member Introductions to test it out.

hmm...

i was wondering if an admin or a staff can resend my verificcation also? cuz im having the same problem.ty