⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

All forums locked exept this one

I haven't posted on bluelight in over 2 years (dunno what i was thinking). Any how, now when I try I just get a message saying I don't have privleges to access that page. All the forums say they are locked and the little box at the bottom of the page says I can't do nothing. Am I missing somthing glaringly obvious or is it because I've been inactive for too long? either way can somone help!

That is because your account is awaiting email confirmation. You probably missed this announcement. Give it a read and see if it addresses your issues.

can't do anything!

For some reason latly I can't post, send PM's, or contribute in any way! Please help. I was having a problem for a while getting my changed password to stick, so I had to keep reseting it. Had it saved for a long time b4 the storm and couldn't remember it afterwards, that's why I reset it the first time. blah blah blah fix me plz!

oh yea

here's the message i get:

imseven, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Are you checking the box at the top right that says "Remember Me"? If not, the site thinks you've logged out everytime you click to a different thread or forum.

You have to click on the link in the email that was sent to your gmail account.

still can't post

still getting the same msg:

imseven, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Have you followed the instructions in the activation email?

Your account is still awaiting email confirmation like the error message suggests, check your spam folders if you can't find the email.

I changed my password as well and have yet to recieve a new email verifying validation. I've check all folders and put my settings low as they can go. Could you send me a re-activation link?

SymmetricMusic said:
I changed my password as well and have yet to recieve a new email verifying validation. I've check all folders and put my settings low as they can go. Could you send me a re-activation link?

You're account appears to be active.

i have been a member for months now and i still cant post

i would like to add pictures to a gallery and make isightfull post on topics i know alot about....every time i do to hit post reply it say that my acount hasnt be activated or something along those lines. whats the deal?

Joined Feb 2006...months, eh? ;)

Your account is awaiting email verification. When you registered, the site sent an email to the addy you provided. You are required to click the link in the email to verify that you are in-fact you, then you can post to your hearts content. You ought to check your trash and SPAM filters, as lots of people blow right by the email without noticing it. IF you can't find the email, just click on the password reset function and it'll send a new email verification to you.

I emailed you the activation codes again. Check the spam folder in hotmail.

Spell Check... (ANSWERED)

Was wondering if an admin can have a look at why when i go to use spell check it tells me i do not have access to this page

Mr Samadhi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Any help would be appreciated.