Artists/Tracks with the dirties bass lines?

I like Break and Tactile's basslines, as well as others

not typically dirty but good imo

Last edited:
Anything touched by the hand of Swen Weber has the filthiest, dirty bass.

Not hard that tune man, but i'll look out for it, Drumcode is a fucking amazing label. I've seen Adam Beyer play a few times, he always stomps the house down.

Drum and Bass, tear-out Breaks, and Dubstep will have the heaviest basslines, but if you're looking for a "dirty" bassline I'd say go for electro-house/breaks. Usually those types of basslines are far more distorted, most bassy electro stuff now sounds like youre speakers are breaking8o=D

Have you heard Total Departure, most insane tune iv heard in a long time. Definately gona be keepin an eye on this lable.

great track. smith and selway have been on fire lately. Beyer's 'China Girl' is has a similar style bassline too if you liked total departure.

I think Smith and Selway's best track is their remix of Mark Brown's 'New Heights' though. such a killer. great for genre switches too.

I love big ass earth shaking bass like:

Vibesquad, Skeetaz, Heyoka, Bil Bless, Lawgiverz

I want to know anyone elses favorite tracks/artists with the biggest bass.

Loving the vibesquad!

even more clever than dubstep kinda stuff.. really sick.. gonna check out the other names when i have the time =] thanks!

theres a dude i just found with some killer bassy shit at myspace. mexicola77 or some shit