Armin Only @ TAO for NYE

I will be there too.

I was at Armin only giant 2007 as well. AMAZING SET! GOOD PLANNING. all around good event.

but....... they failed the year after ( 2008 )

last year i was at tiesto giant 2008. horrible event planning. horrible set. tiesto stopped 20 min into his set. everything stopped. and they announced people are dieing. talk about a buzz kill? lol

TAO just has better planning and production IMO.

Larr_E said:
Jesus Christ! A 9 hour set??? WTF???

and i thought i was gonna be buzzin it on NYE. armins gonna be twaked the fugout! lol

for 9 hours!8o take a break baa boo! go eat a sammich and peel one out. for fucks sake.

all i know is one thing....when the crowd starts screaming ARMIN ARMIN ARMIN ARMIN! in unison.

thaaaats some tight shit :)

see you guys for NYE 2009 :)

pendulum's playing also :)

Pendulum is playing a DJ set, which I don't exactly have the highest hopes for. They were FUCKING INSANE at Coachella, but that's because they were playing live. Oh well.

Oh shit I just checked out the site link in the OP. Evol Intent is playing too. This sounds like a fun event other than the fact that its gonna be a huge sports aroma event:( It almost makes me want to give the arena another go, but if I do then I will be in the same situation I was in for Monster Massive. I will be all excited to go and once I get in I will be overwhelmed by the insane amount of people. I will want to go back to the hotel and be alone with my wife. But then again.... oh shit what to do?

Maybe I should just get a bomb ass sound system, and some dank lights, and just produce my own private shows. If only things were easier. I'm listening to Armin Only right now and oh I don't know... Good thing NYE isn't just yet huh?

^^^^

TAO is a much less crowded than MM. its 2 completely different production companies. Insomniac events throws TAO, and they sell a considerable ammt LESS tix than MM.

EVEN if it was as crowded as MM...... The fact that its ARMIN ONLY!!!has me sold. This will be my 5th time seeing Armin perform a marathon set. Trust me bro, i have NEVER seen this guy fail. EVER. he always puts on one hell of a show.

Ya man, if you haven't seen the 8 hour set he does, I highly recommend attending.

If the people are whats holding you back, just come and get a nice spot in the bleachers and enjoy the show. After a while even I get overwhelmed by the flood of e-tards, and I just wanna watch the puddle that is the dance floor lol

looking forward to this event

almost my tenth year tao anniversary

in 2000, they had it not only at sports arena, but also the colliseum connected

was amazing

esecially
when
candyflippin

anyone else out there remember and enjoy this one?

I need to get out to some event soon, or else I may explode. I have been spending my free time at home with the stereo cranked up dancing and glow sticking by myself. Well I'm falling into the trap now. I've made up my mind that I will go if, and only I can find the money to do it VIP style. I think I can handle it if I have a private place to retreat with semi solitude and free refreshments. I do not partake in alcohol but free water and energy drinks would be great.

Get Your Plur On,

Rollz

WTF why do I not live in CA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You are all so lucky. I hate the midwest. Why why why

southwest airlines has like a 69 dollar flight with a 2 week advance purchase. i dunno if they fly out of Indiana. but if you REALLY wana come......;)

its gonna be one HELL of a party.

9 hours?

Holy crayola.

Man, if only my best days werent behind me.........and I had a friend to tag along with me. haha

Ugh it's not going to happen... Ooooh the misery...

Actually it looks like the Crystal Method show in Ohio on NYE might be an option. Still... my ears yearn for the chance to listen to AVB live for 9 hours...

I saw crystal method once, the guy put the same beat for over 20 minutes and at the end of it collapsed off the stage almost hit his head lol.

Those guys are heavy twakers