Armin Only @ TAO for NYE

just got my ticket.

now, this is gonna be sick!

I havnt raved since how sweet ( was disssapointed with it )

... ed n optical, pendulum, evil intent, and Armin

damn... this is gonna be a crazy New years!

Well the gods have spoken and it looks like I will be going to TAO this year...

^^^

If you happen to hear someone yell "happy new years motherfuckers!"in the tunnels looking fucked the fuck up

you have found me.

I just bought my ticket for this. I'll carpool and drive in exchange for some "gifts". :p

I just got my tickets yesterday and looking into getting a hotel room...

I just got my tickets yesterday and looking into getting a hotel room...

:!

EVERYTHING is booked around the area man. Most hotels that are avail are 5-10 miles away and $199-299.

Ide rather drive back to Glendale ( 10 min) and get a room in the local, nice & clean lodge. Only 60 bucks

^Yup^

My friends are hell bent on getting a fucking room. I'd just rather go back to our house...

I will be tucked firmly away at a SD House Party, but yo kids have fun (And pray the line isnt as bad as EDC).

Larr - Keep your calender in June open for SLinky. Assuming its not on the first wekeend this year (starscape weekend) Ill be making the drive up,and Im sure Kay will be coming to. I gotta talk to mack and make sure he doesnt put it on SS weekend again this year...

I feel sorry for anyone who missed this, I wish I could share last night with everyone :(

Was an awesome party, I had a blast!

One complaint though, back me up if you were there.

About 10 minutes after new years my friends and I tried to get back up to our seats to take a break. We start walking up the ramp to the second level and realize the escalators arent working and the ramp is so fucking crowded that no one is moving. After a while it gets so backlogged that people are pushing as hard as they can to try to get moving. People got packed together so tight that a few people got hurt and carried out on stretchers. It was way shitty.

Other than that it was amazing, and they let people with normal tikets in the VIP entrance, so I only waited for like 2 minutes to get in.

Was an awesome party, I had a blast!

One complaint though, back me up if you were there.

About 10 minutes after new years my friends and I tried to get back up to our seats to take a break. We start walking up the ramp to the second level and realize the escalators arent working and the ramp is so fucking crowded that no one is moving. After a while it gets so backlogged that people are pushing as hard as they can to try to get moving. People got packed together so tight that a few people got hurt and carried out on stretchers. It was way shitty.

Other than that it was amazing, and they let people with normal tickets in the VIP entrance, so I only waited for like 2 minutes to get in.

I heard about this happening, and im sorry you got stuck in that! :X

My group of friends and I have been to so many of the massive's @ the sports arena that we know better than to go downstairs. It allways gets PACKED, closed for entering/exiting etc etc

We got the BEST spot on the bleachers directly across from the stage, and enjoyed the AMAZING show Armin put on.

what a PERFECT night.

I couldn't imagine a scenario to make my night ANY better.

=D

For future reference: after 12 at any massive, find us at 8A top level. Best view in the house!

I thought that it was "ok". The same DJ all night got a little monotonous and the pills we had didn't hit me all that hard as compared to my crew. They took the same ones and got floored...

Ed Rush + Optical get MVP

Pendulum DJ set was not what it used to be (noc 05 and 06 8o8o8o )

Armin killed it all night

Armin killed it all night
Agreed

I left to check out the other stage when deadmou5 came on. Took about 3 minutes to say "fuck this lets go back to armin."