• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to cook and bang dilaudid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temeraroius said:
I mean you can get around the same level of bioavailability (around 90%) through snorting it so if you want a faster onset time and a better high just snort it.

Bioavilibility of Hydromorphone intranasally is around 54.8% (Mean results). IV would be 100% bioavailability and quicker onset.

That being said it is dangerous to inject pills but you have one of the safest to do so with...but you still shouldn't.

If you change your mind:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=75897

IV Dilaudid is supposed to have a rush comparable if not better than that of heroin (I have never done Dilaudid myself), but the high is supposed to not last as long. So, if it is the rush you are going for you got yourself in the right situation. P.S. ALWAYS use Micron filters!

yiggy said:
read my method above, instead of using more water and larger syringes, you just take ur time and separately dissolve the pills using the same 100 units of water giving u an ultra potent solution! ive done this and dissolved over 24mg of diliadud into a single shot of 90 units of water...talk about a rush!

24mg of dilaudid...now that's harm reduction 8(

^and a death sentence to the newbie up above. How does someone with no opiate tolerance get their hands on dillies and I can't. [\rant]

It also seems that dilaudid builds a tolerance a lot faster than most opiates. I started shooting 2-4 mg's and by 9 months later was doing anywhere from 24-32 mg's about 5-6 times a day. It just doesn't give that long of a high, but the rush is INCREDIBLE.

Thanks for the info, I am glad one person who saw this post responded with an answer I was looking for.

I'm not looking to get talked out of it or how bad it is or what I should and shouldn't do...I already have appointments where I get to go in once or twice every two or three weeks just to sit on I.V. dilaudid for a few hours.

I know about it, I can handle it, etc. etc. The type of pain I'm in I should be on it by I.V. 24/7

No prices or self-incrimination please

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't really help with the cooking dilaudid part...I mean the last time I put crushed up pills in the water it didn't dissolve at all, it was just a fine grain sitting in the water

I IV'd Dilaudid recently to verify if it was so much better than snorting and here it goes.

2mg injected was weaker than 8 snorted
6mg injected did not provide a rush as much as I though it would, pales in comparison to smoking crack, but I was left way more fucked up later than if I had snorted 6mg, I just started having crazy double vision and just couldn't help but collapsed like wall street stock an hour later.

I'll stick to snorting I think.

Last edited:
yo i just posted a thread in homeless section about this...how do u filter them....like what intruments do i need....i got a fukin pill and syringe.....crush pill...add water...then filter...what do u mean by filter

When shooting hydromorphone I simply crush, add water, stir, filter, IV.

How do you get more dilaudid per solution? I always end up having to add more and more water and do it again, until I'm convinced it's gone.

my method

1) crush pill (i use 1-2 8mg)
2) add powder to spoon
3) add 30 units of water
4) stir well (about 30-45 sec)
5) add a little more water to rinse stirred mixture off sides of spoon
6) heat from bottom for 10-20 secs in circular motion
7) draw through cotton filter
8) register in vein (make sure you are in)
9) ENJOY!

dont heat, that makes the pill binder dissolve into your shot. but otherwise you his method ^

i was taught that a little heat helps to seperate the the binder from the good stuff.

No not in pills. No heat the opiates you seek are water soluble so theres no need to heat. a little stir. most that you see left behind in the spoon is the binders and fillers. Do not use heat. I used to cold shake the name brands but i stopped all that after a good friend fixed me up a shot with no heat and it worked greaat and i seem all that was left in the spoon so i fixed it up and shot it the next morning and nothing noticable was left in the spoon as far as i could tell.

- Crush pill and add to spoon
- Add 70-100units of water
- Stir vigorously (NO HEAT)
- Pinch a piece of cotton off the end of a Q-Tip and roll into a ball
- Wet the cotton before putting in spoon
- Drop wet cotton in center of solution in spoon
- Push needle into cotton and draw back
- If you use 70units of water to stir, you should get at least 60units back in the rig
- Flick air bubbles out
- Insert needle into vein of choice (inside elbows is easiest, but it is very noticeable)
- When you are in, or near, the vein, pull back the plunger a tiny bit to create negative pressure
- When blood flows into the rig, you're in the vein
- Push in plunger and enjoy the orgasmic rush

Notes:
*DO NOT HEAT PILLS
*The more water you use, the better
*Don't push too fast, or you might blow a vein
*Always use a filter (micron filters are ideal, q-tip cotton works well, but avoid using cigarette filters because despite their name they don't filter well)
*Don't use a blunt needle (much harder to hit a vein, it's painful, more damaging, and will leave a bruise around the injection site)
*START LOW AND WORK YOUR WAY UP

Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is around 30-38% bio-available orally, and around 50-55% intranasally. Keep that in mind when determining your dose for IV use.
For example: If you take 8mg orally or 6mg insufflated to get high, you'll want to start at around 3-4mg intravenously. That might not be enough, although you can always put more in your body, but you can't take out what's already there.

Dilaudids are a great pill to work up. Hardly any trouble at all.

My favorite way is: (for 8mg)
1. Crush pill in pill crusher
2. Use 60 to 70 units of warm water
3. Dissolve pill in crusher with water
4. Put in small pea sized cotton filter or whatever filter you prefer
5. Pull it up, knock out air bubbles
6. Find vein and slam it.

This is how a good friend showed me how to do it and it works great...
Enjoy!

105.2+ fever. After months of regular use,

Yeah, after months of 'responsible' D banging, now I get scary high fevers, convulsions, sweats- should I mention with NO upside. Please advise.

Try plugging first

I've been plugging dilaudid (higher BA than snorting) for well over a year now. I just started iv since i wanted to know what all the fuss is about and i have to say: I don't think iv is worth it.

The rush only lasts a minute or two and the resulting high is no different than other roa. In fact, if you have no or low tolerance, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you try plugging before iv. The rush, while not as intense, still feels warm and fuzzy and lasts much longer. It then slowly fades into the regular high, which feels natural and nice.

With iv, you just go from this crazy rush to what feels like nothing. Everyone who wants to iv dilaudid owes it to themselves to try plugging first!

Status
Not open for further replies.