• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to cook and bang dilaudid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogenhagen

Bluelighter
Technique For 8mg Dilaudid

I Have come across 10 of these bad boys http://www.pharmer.org/node/2286, I cooked em up just like I have been cooking up the Abbot 2 and 4mg Dilaudids. The technique being crush pill add 100 units of water add the slightest bit of heat(im really not talking much here) then throw the filter in and im sure sure you know the rest. I was just wondering if I am doing everything right here? and if I can use the same technique for the 8mg's which I have never had before, there seems to be more powder to them, and I just want to get the most bang for my buck. Oh and sorry if this question has been answered before I tried a search and came up with nothing useful.

With pills I don't add any heat whatsoever. 100 units of water is way too much as well, dilaudids will dissolve with much less.
When I shoot dilaudid's, I just crush very finely, add 60 units of water, stir, filter, bang.

use a wheel filter! who knows whose grubby little fingers were on those things.

to get them into a fine powder i use a hose clamp works great 100unit seems to me an over kill maybe half that

sounds fine except u dont need the heat at all

also everyone keeps saying to use less water, but i like more water like you....
with something as potent as hydromorphone, the less concentrated the solution the better that way any water that does get trapped in the pill gunk or lost in ur method contains less of the good shit.
that way if u lose or spill a couple drops ur not losing MGs of hydrmorphone literally

crush pill into powder. add 80-100u water. mix until powder is dissoved. filter twice with cotton. slam. rush. 8o

crush/shave Verrrry finely, FILTER 2x, heat minimal- minimal water.

enjoiii

samadhi_smiles said:
use a wheel filter! who knows whose grubby little fingers were on those things.

Good advice.

That, and DO NOT heat them. Dilaudid is a relatively safe pill to shoot because of the limited amount of fillers and binders in it. Adding heat is just causing unnecessary particulate matter to dissolve, pretty much nulling the fact that Dilaudid is one of the safer pills to shoot.

Plus, the majority of opiates (hydromorphone included) will dissolve readily in cold water, so heating it is just causing more harm than good, and at the very least, just wasting your time.

i posted a thread about 2 days ago about shooting d's. it had everything you need to know. best advice i was given:

from memphis10

"this is exactly how you should do it:

crush up your d
put it in something like a 40oz beer cap or spoon, whatever works
squirt around 40 units of water onto the crushed d
use the rubber part of the plunger to stir it all around
ball up a tiny little ball (think pea sized) of cig filter, cotton, q tip, whatever, wet it
drop it into the d and water mixture
press the tip of the needle into the cotton
pull back all of the solution into syringe
do the damn thang"

although that is for a 2mg pill, the method should still be the same.

First of all I would like to say thanx to everyone who chimed in with advice, I really appreciate it. Without heating the whole process is easier, takes less time, and most importantly I seem to get more out of it. I just have a comment to make for every who was saying that I use to much water. With these 8mg pills I don't just shoot one I shoot anywhere between 2-4 so i require all the water. Is there any special technique for shooting more than one? I just crush it all up ad water and filter and....bliss.... So thnx again for the help and any more help will be greatly appreciated .

no the technique is pretty much the same for shooting a bunch of pills. you might want to re-rinse the spoon after your first shot, just to be sure. (after you filter and shoot your main shot, put another 60-80 units of water in the spoon, stir, filter again, and shoot. you might get any left over dope this way.

other than that, if you are doing this regularly you might just want to invest in some 2ml syringes. if you are shooting more than a couple of these at once 1ml is sometimes not quite enough. its nice to have the option but with a 2ml barrel you of course dont HAVe to use all 2ml, but again you have the option to if you happen to shoot more pills than usual.

I Just got 10 of these bad boys also. i have no opiate tolerance and was wondering how many MG should i start out with? i am thinking break them into 4 peices so theres 2mg each and do 1 to try first?

if its your first time iving . then yes 2 mg should be fine . especially with no tolerance . For the 8mg i just normally cut them in half then make them in 2mg lines . when i get d's im in no rush to use them up because their hard to come by . but if i have a few ill be generous and do a 4 mg lines . just do to their availability. im hoping to be able to try bangin one of them but the oppourtunity hasnt arrose.

Boogenhagen said:
First of all I would like to say thanx to everyone who chimed in with advice, I really appreciate it. Without heating the whole process is easier, takes less time, and most importantly I seem to get more out of it. I just have a comment to make for every who was saying that I use to much water. With these 8mg pills I don't just shoot one I shoot anywhere between 2-4 so i require all the water. Is there any special technique for shooting more than one? I just crush it all up ad water and filter and....bliss.... So thnx again for the help and any more help will be greatly appreciated .

because its hard to dissolve these pills into solution at times(especially more than one or two of them at once), i have a method that you may like although maybe a little more timely.

instead of adding all the pills at once, get ur 100 units or so of water and do the process one at a time however keep using the same water! so after you draw up a solution from one or two of these 8mg pills, instead of injecting the solution in the syringe, use THAT solution to dissolve ur next pills.....make sense? u will use the same 100units of water to dissolve all the pills. this is easier than using a really large syringe at times and also i find that my shit doesnt clog up....sometimes i cannot pull a solution from more than one or two diliaduds dissolved at once! too many fillers/binders/etc it gets too sludgy....my method circumvents that.

x_tyson_x said:
I Just got 10 of these bad boys also. i have no opiate tolerance and was wondering how many MG should i start out with? i am thinking break them into 4 peices so theres 2mg each and do 1 to try first?

2mg IVed would be a nice dose for someone with no tolerance. dont do more than that though.....

chinacat311 said:
no the technique is pretty much the same for shooting a bunch of pills. you might want to re-rinse the spoon after your first shot, just to be sure. (after you filter and shoot your main shot, put another 60-80 units of water in the spoon, stir, filter again, and shoot. you might get any left over dope this way.

other than that, if you are doing this regularly you might just want to invest in some 2ml syringes. if you are shooting more than a couple of these at once 1ml is sometimes not quite enough. its nice to have the option but with a 2ml barrel you of course dont HAVe to use all 2ml, but again you have the option to if you happen to shoot more pills than usual.

read my method above, instead of using more water and larger syringes, you just take ur time and separately dissolve the pills using the same 100 units of water giving u an ultra potent solution! ive done this and dissolved over 24mg of diliadud into a single shot of 90 units of water...talk about a rush!

I'm a sickle cell patient and get prescribed the 4mg hydromorphone's only these are a tan color over the white and are smaller than the generics. I've been reading on the site and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the IV dilaudid. Been on everything from Demerol, Morphene(now allergic to it), and now I get OC's and dilaudid.

So I tried it for myself the first time last night and thought it was as simple as crushing it up and putting it in water (Maybe I didn't use enough water?) I filtered and thought it would work. Gave myself the poke but only ended up with a sore little bump. Someone on here said they put 4 in a 1cc so I tried two in a 1/2 cc.

So any help for a newbie to bang would be appreciated. I got one smoke left and nothing feels as good as a cigarette after an injection.

I mean you can get around the same level of bioavailability (around 90%) through snorting it so if you want a faster onset time and a better high just snort it.

poppycock I say! iv is the fastest onset for anything period... no intention to flame you sir but i must disagree on your above post

iv is bad though

I mean I been snorting it but for the same reason as many, I like that rush

Status
Not open for further replies.