• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol potentiators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyrica is perfect for Tramadol. It blocks the noradrenaline release and stops seizure activity.

Leading to a better nod, and more safety using tramadol.

I dont want this to be a stupid question....

But wont all opiates or benzos also make the tramadol stronger? Considering its a non narcotic you should be able to throw some OXY's or some BENZO's on top with no issue right?

Tramadol is narcotic in the weakest way you can think...
Absurd doses are required to get high on this pathetic opioid.

Not really, more opiates just add their own opiate activity to the mix.

Benzos just kill the seizure risk and the noradrenaline stimulation, as well as potentate the GABA in your brain.

Since Tramadol doesn't effect me, it seems pointless taking them,but i've got 5 x 50mg capsules. Would all 5 with some seroquel give me a nice nod?

Since Tramadol doesn't effect me, it seems pointless taking them,but i've got 5 x 50mg capsules. Would all 5 with some seroquel give me a nice nod?

You will sleep like a charm. But the seroquel will kill the euphoria and lower your seizure threshold.

Tram is my DOC after G!!! I find that a low dose of DXM works great. I also find GBL to work but I think that's pretty dangerous :\

Also I heard that having a beer or two makes Tramadol convert into O-Desmethyltramadol more... I could be wrong though.

I did a trip report on combining Tram and Dex if you wanna check it out...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=520926

Have fun :)

Tramacip - Cipla

Hey Guys!! I'll try again, does anyone know this type of tramadol? It has been offered to me but could not find much on it.... I know you lot are keen on tramadol and perhaps someone could give me a feedback?

<3

Hey Fabio my tram is from india too it's called Tramatas... I really like it! I also have some Xanax made by Cipla but have not had a chance to try it yet... When I get a chance to try it I'll let you know the quality of it :)

Ok you can also try this, take your trams with tegretol at time zero and have your meal or dinner after twenty minutes, you will feel the high after approximately 2 hrs or maybe after a little bit more time, (these were for SR trams). I am on it right now, and it's such a good sense of well being and bit of speedy feeling too - believe it or not, with only 100 mg of trams and 100 mg of tegretol. BTW, noop I have not heard about the tramacip brand (cipla) or tramatas from India but I believe they will be quite strong tramies, the only one I've known from India is tramazag (cadilla) which is definitely one of the best trams I've known so far, the best being the German Tramal.

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is my first post and I know its an old thread but I just wanted to agree with edgewise and the others.

I myself love opiates, all of them. Oxymorphone is a godsend, if you haven't had that you are not a true opiate enthusiast haha. I have also enjoyed my fair share of all the other opiates, OC's, roxi's and every single other one ever made.

I think most of us tramadol lovers, which includes me, like trams for the SNRI effects. The speedy, good mood feeling it gives is amazing and unlike normal opiates you can function way better for example going to work, playing games, doing other events. Normal opiates makes it harder cause your either nodding or its just not as fun to do these sort of activities on. Plus trams last around 8 hours as opposed to 1-3 hours of the normal opiates everyone is talking about. I think i may have nodded off tramadol like once or twice after my 2 years of taking them

Thats just from my experience, if I had to choose between trams and roxis, I would choose more then often choose the trams. Oxymorphone might be a different story though depending on what I'm planning to do with it.

I also have a lot of experience with opiates, thanks for listening.

And to be on topic I have not tryed much to potentiate trams but I have noticed oxycodone definitely does for me atleast. And one thing I also noticed if I take alprozolam (xanax) anytime before I take trams the trams do not work at all, I will get no feeling once so ever. So if you do take a benzo with them make sure to do it after the trams have already kicked in.

No he's not, and if you are in the elementary school of opiates, sure tram is great.

But if you get even the slightest tolerance from stronger opiates, you can kiss tramadol's ass.[/QUOTE

I take tramadol and oxycodone 45-60mgs daily, I never take them more than 4 hours apart. If I take the tramadol do I get the same effect No they are not the same drug. Tramadol is weaker but gives you more of a mood lift. Oxy is stronger helps more and lasts longer. But tramadol is still a ok drug with me. It works ok in my body as well as many others. In fact I started out on hydros and back step to tramadol. Where I would choose those over the hydro. Then went up to the oxy. I still use it. It still works. Just does not kill the pain as good. To alot of people it works great and if they can have fun with it and like its effects then its good.
In some people its not even addicting either Ive been taking it for 9 years and can just stop with no withdrawal or very minor issues. Now when I stop the oxy cold turkey its not so easy. But at this point do able.
THE BEST THING TO TAKE TRAMADOL WITH IS A NO DOZE NOT A CUP OF COFFEE NO DOZE, VIVERAN, ANY KIND OF CAFFINE PILL. OR 5 HOUR ENERGY. This will not make you nod however but you will want to do things clean, party, work, organize ect.

Jay, I just have to ask, what is your problem with tramadol? You seem to be on a one man mission to try and convince everyone that tramadol does not do what many, many of us KNOW that it does do. If it is because tramadol doesn't work for you, then why waste time trying to convince everyone else it doesn't work for them. It just seems counterproductive to me.

Just curious as you really seem to have issues with tramadol. :)

Jay, I just have to ask, what is your problem with tramadol? You seem to be on a one man mission to try and convince everyone that tramadol does not do what many, many of us KNOW that it does do. If it is because tramadol doesn't work for you, then why waste time trying to convince everyone else it doesn't work for them. It just seems counterproductive to me.

Just curious as you really seem to have issues with tramadol. :)

Goddammit! Do you people read? If you do, your comprehension is fucked all off....

Do me a favor, read all of my post again. And when you understand what I'm saying, then leave a proper comment.

What I said and always will, is that tramadol is trash for a opiate high if you are tolerant. This has nothing to do with the little speedy ass mood lift you guys get from the SNRI effects.

It is a nice drug, don't get me wrong, which most of you do....

But, tramadol is gold as a antidepressant, but nothing more...

agreed it does not really give any of the same effects as oxycodone or as Im guessing other opiates. Its kinda a cross between speed and antidepressant. Its one or the other either you love it or hate it kind of feeling.

In response to Lyrica helping potentiate Tramadol, it does, as it does with every other opioid. It doesn't just increase the so called "buzz" (which I've never experienced from Tramadol) but its pain-killing effects as well.

Lyrica, as well as lots of Neurontin are good potentiators.

Seconded. I take Lyrica everyday.

I got some 50 mg tramadols one day and It made the mood lift miraculous.

But since I'm tolerant to opiates, I felt litle to no opiate effects at 400 mg.

I can't get anything out of Tramadol except for some moderate pain relief and this is at 400mg. I feel little to no pain in my back and legs when combining it with Lyrica. I have fibromyalgia and the combination does serve its purpose.

I can't get anything out of Tramadol except for some moderate pain relief and this is at 400mg. I feel little to no pain in my back and legs when combining it with Lyrica. I have fibromyalgia and the combination does serve its purpose.

True. I have fibromyalgia too.

My body would just ache it's ass off like it just came from nowhere. It made my GAD worse. It was just another thing to worry about.

But first I got on tramadol. It changed everything until
i hit the limit. Then I lyrica to use in combination, it kicked that pains ass alone sometimes.

Goddammit! Do you people read? If you do, your comprehension is fucked all off....

Do me a favor, read all of my post again. And when you understand what I'm saying, then leave a proper comment.

What I said and always will, is that tramadol is trash for a opiate high if you are tolerant. This has nothing to do with the little speedy ass mood lift you guys get from the SNRI effects.

It is a nice drug, don't get me wrong, which most of you do....

But, tramadol is gold as a antidepressant, but nothing more...

You still didn't answer my question. I'm just curious why you seem to have so much hate for tramadol. Guess what I'm asking is; did you have a problem with tramadol? I'm sorry if you took my first post as not proper, because it was not meant to be improper. Sometimes it is hard to convey the real sense of a question when all you can do is to write it down.

So anyway, if I'm prying where I have no business, then just tell me so and that will be the end of it.

You still didn't answer my question. I'm just curious why you seem to have so much hate for tramadol. Guess what I'm asking is; did you have a problem with tramadol? I'm sorry if you took my first post as not proper, because it was not meant to be improper. Sometimes it is hard to convey the real sense of a question when all you can do is to write it down.

So anyway, if I'm prying where I have no business, then just tell me so and that will be the end of it.

I in no way have hate for tramadol.

I simply say that this drug is way too dangerous to be used for recreation.
I see people gorging on a bottle of 50 mg pills trying to get high on a 200 mg a day oxy habit, wondering why they are nauseous and heavily anxiety ridden just seizing...

I even think that it should have a major role in the research of opiate type medications with mixed re-uptake capabilities in depression.
I even would go a step farther and patent a combination formula with a fixed ratio of tramadol and pregabalin for treatment resistant depression, anxiety and nerve pain. As most people with all three of those some types of symptomless pain.

I have love for tramadol, but for recreation, it will never be safe. It is trash to abuse.

People are just slowly degrading the drug of what it is truly worth by trying to load up to get a high that it's just not worth the hassle of having to acquire a pretty heavy dose of anticonvulsant to ward off it's highly risky seizure activity.

People must ask themselves why get high on a drug that is so risky to use in such a manner...

Status
Not open for further replies.