• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol potentiators

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so strange that I am the opposite.

Every single day I take 100mg of tramadol upon waking up and have severe withdrawal until it kicks in. I re-dose up to 200-250mg throughout the day. I usually have about 200mg every single day.

Sometimes when I run out a couple of days before refill, I go on the hunt for other opioids such as hydrocodone, oxycodone, etc. They help with the withdrawal somewhat and leave me feeling quite good, but I still just miss the tramadol. Even oxycodone doesn't help much. It takes away the withdrawal for an hour, and then I'm left as if I had taken nothing, which pisses me off. I have experimented with various dosages of these other opioids and it's just a no-go.

I would take tramadol over any other opioid. Period.

O.K. you are far from experiencing the true nature of opioids.

I've virtually no tolerance to opiates, only realy started taking them, things like codeine. I once took 250mg (the safest dose to prevent sezuires) and couldn't feel a thing

This means tramadol is not the drug for you.

This means tramadol is not the drug for you.

But why can't i get a nod off them, i even once thought the ones i had were fake but my mate was nodding over 100mg, i was well pissed off as we went halfers on them. I take it i lack some sort of chemical in my body to break down the tramadol or something?

But why can't i get a nod off them, i even once thought the ones i had were fake but my mate was nodding over 100mg, i was well pissed off as we went halfers on them. I take it i lack some sort of chemical in my body to break down the tramadol or something?

Do you get high on codeine ? What dose?

Do you get high on codeine ? What dose?

I should have said It was Dihydrcodeine i'd tryed, and with about 210mg ifelt a mild warm itchy feeling, was expecting more to be honest, BUT it was better than than the tramadol as i felt something, had to take a high dose though, which brought on nausea.

Simply put, your tolerance is too high. You need something stronger or equal to DHC to get high at your level.

What would be a safe good euphoric dose for me with me getting a little bit from 210mg? maybe 300-400?

Yes, avoid going anywhere near 400 mg in 24 hours. You just might as well do no more tramadol. It's too weak for you in safe doses.

Yes, avoid going anywhere near 400 mg in 24 hours. You just might as well do no more tramadol. It's too weak for you in safe doses.

I thought DHC was more potent and that heroin users would get the same rush off of the DHC

I thought DHC was more potent and that heroin users would get the same rush off of the DHC

DHC is stronger. I said that.

Heroin users may get high from it because DHC does not have the same dose ceiling as codeine, so you can take as much as you need to acquire a desired effect.

Tramadol is just plain dangerous as it lowers the seizure threshold to a GREAT degree more than traditional synthetic, natural, and semi synthetic opioid once you go over 400mg in a day.

DHC is stronger. I said that.

Heroin users may get high from it because DHC does not have the same dose ceiling as codeine, so you can take as much as you need to acquire a desired effect.

Tramadol is just plain dangerous as it lowers the seizure threshold to a GREAT degree more than traditional synthetic, natural, and semi synthetic opioid once you go over 400mg in a day.

Yeah i heard DHC has no ceiling effect unlike codeine, never done codeine recreationally due to only getting hold of 30/500 tabs i's take two evry night, then once i stopped my nose ran for days must of been mild withdrawl. As for the DHC i have hunderds of 30mg DHC tabs but have never abused them except take that huge dose to see if it would effect me as 150mg done nothing to me. Yeah tramadol can be dangerous when mixed with ssri's, i didn't know that until i came on this site. I've got 5 tramadol still there but i'm on mirtazapine so no-go in my book

Yeah i heard DHC has no ceiling effect unlike codeine, never done codeine recreationally due to only getting hold of 30/500 tabs i's take two evry night, then once i stopped my nose ran for days must of been mild withdrawl. As for the DHC i have hunderds of 30mg DHC tabs but have never abused them except take that huge dose to see if it would effect me as 150mg done nothing to me. Yeah tramadol can be dangerous when mixed with ssri's, i didn't know that until i came on this site. I've got 5 tramadol still there but i'm on mirtazapine so no-go in my book

You are right... Good man.

No absolutely not, it's not More SNRI than opioid effects. Very simple, yous can test it yourselves. I will tell you why. If you try venlafaxin, almost same as trams structurally, you will feel a bit motivated etc (SNRI at work) but you won't get that sense of well being you get with trams ( potency on opiod receptors) which is missing in venlafaxin. I have tried effexor (venlafaxin) many times but it did not do much for me but instead gave me heart palpitations and other unpleasant side effects. I know effexor is very easy to get but do not experiment with it thinking it will give you a similar high as trams, that's what I thought at first.

Last edited:
If you are Americans, yous are really lucky people as they do not usually make a big issue on trams in the States, being relatively easy to get with a normal prescription. How lucky. For the rest of the world ( except in a few countries of course) Doctors will stare at you if you ask for a tram prescription, even worst in the pharmacy. once the pharmacist told me: " get the fuck out my pharmacy and do not think of coming back here again, we don't have this shit here and sooooooo on" Yet I had my genuine prescription in hand. If you live in the US, enjoy it while it lasts, but always remember the 400 mg ceiling to avoid seizures, which you all know of course and you've probably also know that you should not mix the trams with SSRI etc.

Last edited:
I have tried all possible potentiators with trams, pregabalin - pregabalin(lyrica): this is a fuck up for sure, carisoprodol, tegretol, benzos, codeine and so on but believe it or not cetirizine hydrochloride is the best (only 10 mg together with your trams of course) It won't give you any seizures or any shit. These are from real experience and not from any literature I have read and so on, you can trust me here. finally, there are many fake trams on the market, just be careful, you get these fake shit even in the pharmacies and not just on the streets.

i take it im not a good metaboliser or something? i mean i love tramadol but i get no opiate effects whatsoever, like 10 minutes after taking a feel a energetic, clear headed feeling and a nice sense of well being but its more like mild speed and it lasts about 2 hours, i take it thats just he SNRI effect? i dont get any effects after that, i still enjoy it though.

Bigbrown I had a post somewhere up where I explained how Trams should be taken, may be try it, I mean the way I explained it - the effect should last more than 2hrs, take it with cetirizine hydrochloride, pineapple or pear juice also but pure pa or pr juice. Also try to have a small meal 20 mins after the trams intake, try panini, shortbreads etc from time to time afterwards and have a nice cup of black tea (no milk) or coffee. Also very important, you should have food in your stomach taken like 2 or 3 hrs ( not more) before taking the trams. Taking the trams on a stomach which has been empty for more than 3 hrs won't help. As soon as you feel the effect hitting you, take your second dose but stop there. may be you are mixing the trams with other stuff also which you should not. Another thing is the brand, I am not sure about the ones yous guys get in the states - percocet I think which has paracetamol in it (not that good) - The best is Tramal - It's German. There is also tramazag from India which is quite strong and among the best too (very cheap also) . French Zamudol is ok but not really like Tramal. Ok maybe you should try to change the tramadol brand this time and check it out bro. I am sure it's gonna work better for you this time.

Last edited:
I dont want this to be a stupid question....

But wont all opiates or benzos also make the tramadol stronger? Considering its a non narcotic you should be able to throw some OXY's or some BENZO's on top with no issue right?

Status
Not open for further replies.