• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol potentiators

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Netherlands with love.

Hi friends! .....Best potentiator for trams ever: Allercet............which is cetirizine hydrochloride - an anti-histamine -- ** do not take zyrtec or similar stuffs as they are cetirizine dihydrochloride instead, potentiation won't be that much but will work though. Should be in the hydrochloride form only. For some apparent reasons that's the way it is, don't ask me why. Do your best to get the allercet.

For SR trams............take the allercet at time zero together with the trams

For IR trams.............take it 30 mins before intake of the trams

This will f... in boost up the high like a hell and kick-ass high. Try it and you give me your feedbacks

CHEERS!

Last edited:
No he's not, and if you are in the elementary school of opiates, sure tram is great.

But if you get even the slightest tolerance from stronger opiates, you can kiss tramadol's ass.

My 100% correct concerns the statement nexius made that is in bold print, everyone's body chemistry is different, and that plays a part in how tramadol affects the individual. Though I have read on here how someone said that tramadol gave them wonderful effects even though they were a regular user of heroin. I have a high tolerance to hydro/oxy and am currently on 60 to 80 mg's of oxycodone daily, and have been for the past 6 weeks. Tramadol still works wonders for me and in the end I prefer it over hydro/oxy.

My 100% correct concerns the statement nexius made that is in bold print, everyone's body chemistry is different, and that plays a part in how tramadol affects the individual. Though I have read on here how someone said that tramadol gave them wonderful effects even though they were a regular user of heroin. I have a high tolerance to hydro/oxy and am currently on 60 to 80 mg's of oxycodone daily, and have been for the past 6 weeks. Tramadol still works wonders for me and in the end I prefer it over hydro/oxy.

It is not a full opiate.
The main effects of tram is not really opiate in nature. The snri effects alone can cause euphoria and a speedy mood lift.
If you are well tolerated towards opiates, this is mostly what you are getting.
Tram doesn't magically lower tolerance, so in my book, tram is for the naive.

If it works for you, then so be it. I made no such argument that it doesn't work, I'm saying that tolerance plays a major role in the perception of it's recreational usage.

I'm far too tolerant to use it recreational wise for opiate effects. Pure cock-tease.
If you gave tram to the average dope shoot/snorter, then tram is a rainy day stash.

Last edited:
I have to concur with Psychedelic Jay, when my tolerance was limited to taking Hydrocodone and low doses of Oxycodone I was able to feel the opiate-type effects of Tramadol. Once my tolerance reached OxyContin and heroin I couldn't get a thing out of Tramadol. It only became of use for preventing withdrawals due to absence of my oxy and H. I needed a high dose as well.

I'm not bashing it though. Just my experience.

When you take Tramadol, the effects may have more to due with it being an SNRI. I take Buprenorphine and I can't feel the warmth of opioids yet I can still feel the effects of Tramadol, most likely due to its SNRI effects. I think some still feel the effects from it regardless how big their tolerance is to other opiates because they are more sensitive to the SNRI effects than others.

Oh I definately think it is the SNRI affects I feel. The mood lift is why I like it. I'm not certain I ever got full blown euphoria from it. I guess the mood lift and the long length of it is the reason I like tramadol so much. Though it does build a tolerance after an extended period of time of being on it. I was up to 1500 to 1600 mg's daily, but for the last 6 weeks I have been only taking 400 to 500 mg's a day since I am on the Percocet for a herniated disc.

Hope I didn't come off as aurgumenative as that was/is not my intent.

Yes it is OTC, you should get no problem whatsoever. If u don't get same brandname, the importance is that it should be cetirizine hydrochloride not dihydrochloride like in zyrcet etc. Only 50 mb of tram at a time is enough with this allercet, take 50 mg again, later and so on every 90 mins, this will cause build up. Allercet potentiate the thing by 3,4 times, believe me. Also try to eat bananas etc with tram., for the serotonergic high also. Another trick your stomach should not be that empty, there should be food in it taken at least 2,3 hrs before but not more, do not take it on a full stomach though. Eat things like small biscuits etc after taking tramadol, it help boost the high. Panini does wonders, may be it's the cooked carbonates in bread products, alkali base. Remember to avoid any milk product at first, will kill the tram absolutely, other thigs which will boost up the high are black tea (without milk) and cofee without milk again, 20 mins after taking the tram, if you take it before, try not to drink it too hot, as heat will also kill the trams. lastly for dinner etc ( full meals) take it not before 20 mins (IR tabs) after taking the trams first. For SR tabs, 45 mins. tramadol has done wonders for me. Too bad that a lot of people don't know how to take it, and it does not do a shit for them. Hope this help, you have anything you want to ask me, do not hesitate. I have worked for some tram manufacturing companies in the past.

Last edited:
Yes it is OTC, you should get no problem whatsoever. If u don't get same brandname, the importance is that it should be cetirizine hydrochloride not dihydrochloride like in zyrcet etc. Only 50 mb of tram at a time is enough with this allercet, take 50 mg again, later and so on every 90 mins, this will cause build up. Allercet potentiate the thing by 3,4 times, believe me. Also try to eat bananas etc with tram., for the serotonergic high also. Another trick your stomach should not be that empty, there should be food in it taken at least 2,3 hrs before but not more, do not take it on a full stomach though. Eat things like small biscuits etc after taking tramadol, it help boost the high. Panini does wonders, may be it's the cooked carbonates in bread products, alkali base. Remember to avoid any milk product at first, will kill the tram absolutely, other thigs which will boost up the high are black tea (without milk) and cofee without milk again, 20 mins after taking the tram, if you take it before, try not to drink it too hot, as heat will also kill the trams. lastly for dinner etc ( full meals) take it not before 20 mins (IR tabs) after taking the trams first. For SR tabs, 45 mins. tramadol has done wonders for me. Too bad that a lot of people don't know how to take it, and it does not do a shit for them. Hope this help, you have anything you want to ask me, do not hesitate. I have worked for some tram manufacturing companies in the past.

This whole thing just scares me.

Some mild of serotonin syndrome might happen from doing this to hard.

No he's not, and if you are in the elementary school of opiates, sure tram is great.

But if you get even the slightest tolerance from stronger opiates, you can kiss tramadol's ass.

Nope. Tramadol still kicks their ass.
Most of us tram lovers aren't even using it for it's opioid action.

Promethazine does increase the sedation of tramadol and yes potentiates it, best to take tramdol, wait 45min take more tramadol higher availabilitysome codeine, then wait for that to kick in say half hour onset then take the promethazine, cos if you take the promethazine before the codeine it will actually inhibit the conversion to morphine. As a harm reduction site it is worth noting that both tramadol and promethazine lower the seizure threshold so be careful. This can be counteracted by taking benzos which will also go nicely with th combo. Cpl valium, xanax etc enjoy :)

I have to concur with Psychedelic Jay, when my tolerance was limited to taking Hydrocodone and low doses of Oxycodone I was able to feel the opiate-type effects of Tramadol. Once my tolerance reached OxyContin and heroin I couldn't get a thing out of Tramadol. It only became of use for preventing withdrawals due to absence of my oxy and H. I needed a high dose as well.

I'm not bashing it though. Just my experience.

When you take Tramadol, the effects may have more to due with it being an SNRI. I take Buprenorphine and I can't feel the warmth of opioids yet I can still feel the effects of Tramadol, most likely due to its SNRI effects. I think some still feel the effects from it regardless how big their tolerance is to other opiates because they are more sensitive to the SNRI effects than others.

Partially true. Tramadol is a much weaker opioid, obviously. Also, however, buprenorphine's strong affinity and (even competitive) antagonist action on opioid receptors means it blocks the shit out of any other opioids trying to attach themselves. If you're on bupe you won't really get much out of any other opioid, be it tramadol or hydrocodone.

Tramadol's effects still have a great deal to do with the opioid effects of o-desmethyltramadol, and I would say that they form a greater portion of the dual effect than the SNRI effects.

Has anyone tried tapendadol yet???? Tramadol is a very mysterious molecule, have been on tramadol since 1998 and have not got any flu yet, unbelievable, definitely reinforces the immune system, well don't know much but there's definitely something in it. Second thing look at it's structure well, closely resembles ventalofaxin( lol yes wikipedia) - Personally think there is alink between amphetamines and tramies, anyone of you not observe the superman capacities it gives you from Astronomy to zoology. There is also a mysterious link with piperazines.

Has anyone tried tapendadol yet???? Tramadol is a very mysterious molecule, have been on tramadol since 1998 and have not got any flu yet, unbelievable, definitely reinforces the immune system, well don't know much but there's definitely something in it. Second thing look at it's structure well, closely resembles ventalofaxin( lol yes wikipedia) - Personally think there is alink between amphetamines and tramies, anyone of you not observe the superman capacities it gives you from Astronomy to zoology. There is also a mysterious link with piperazines.

There have been reports of tramadol improving immune function believe it or not.

Tramadol is structurally related to venlafaxine (Effexor) if that's what you mean. They are nearly identical. And there are dozens of tramadol related drugs that aren't used in medicine. Faxaledol, ciramadol, bromadol, etc, etc.

Partially true. Tramadol is a much weaker opioid, obviously. Also, however, buprenorphine's strong affinity and (even competitive) antagonist action on opioid receptors means it blocks the shit out of any other opioids trying to attach themselves. If you're on bupe you won't really get much out of any other opioid, be it tramadol or hydrocodone.

Tramadol's effects still have a great deal to do with the opioid effects of o-desmethyltramadol, and I would say that they form a greater portion of the dual effect than the SNRI effects.

But did you read the rest? The last bit made it clear that you are biased towards tramadol. And no it is the other way around. More SNRI than opioid effects.

People who are opiate tolerant do not have opiate effects from tramadol, only SNRI.
Meaning if opiate dependent people looking for a opiate high took tramadol specifically for these effects, they will get no opiate effects, only SNRI.

SNRI effects are not even close in nature to opiate effects, so it is pointless to take them for opiate highs, even if the drug in question has both effects.

Opiate tolerant + Tramadol = No opiate high, only SNRI = POINTLESS

Tramadol + any Antihistamine = Synergistic. Lower seizure threshold than both separately.

Tramadol + any Benzo = Synergistic. Greater anxiety relief and nod. Relatively safe.

Tramadol + Carisoprodol = Synergistic. Unpredictable High. Higher or lower seizure threshold. You either are chilling or seizing.

Tramadol + Codeine = Synergistic. They both lower the seizure threshold. They are both clogging up the same enzymes in your liver leading to them both slowing to a crawl in metabolizing.

Tramadol + Pregabalin = Synergistic. Safe and great party combination. The only real tramadol combination that is good for opiate withdrawals.

Tramadol + Alcohol = Lower seizure threshold. Synergistic. Really happy drunk, or one big super seizure.

Tramadol + Carbamazepine = The best tramadol combo for depression. CBZ removes the peaks and dips of the tramadol's mood altering, while tramadol. Tramadol needs to be redosed more often.

Last edited:
Tramadol has never had an effect on me yet, my mate is on a nod off 100mg, why can't i get that?

It's so strange that I am the opposite.

Every single day I take 100mg of tramadol upon waking up and have severe withdrawal until it kicks in. I re-dose up to 200-250mg throughout the day. I usually have about 200mg every single day.

Sometimes when I run out a couple of days before refill, I go on the hunt for other opioids such as hydrocodone, oxycodone, etc. They help with the withdrawal somewhat and leave me feeling quite good, but I still just miss the tramadol. Even oxycodone doesn't help much. It takes away the withdrawal for an hour, and then I'm left as if I had taken nothing, which pisses me off. I have experimented with various dosages of these other opioids and it's just a no-go.

I would take tramadol over any other opioid. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.