• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are both going to feel good and leave you feeeling like shit in the end

methylone is probably the better choice

Anyone have any experiences with methylone who would like to make a comparison between mephedrone and methylone?

methylone is like mdma but less srotonin and more speedy. i find the comdown quite paranoia inducing and it is in the next day, but by the end of the day after it is long gone.

with mephedrone the high is like a bliss rush that feels very drunk and there is less dopamine and serotonin but the ratio of seronin to dopamine is higher than methylone more like cocaine;)

the mephedrone comedown is much easire than methylone and invloves less paranoia and more just a feeling of slightly cold with a little anxiety that fades easily. also i find it easy to sleep on.

for me reuptake inhibitors have little bad effects but releasers leave me destroyed. others have the opposite-we all different or what?

I'm gonna side with melange and say that, to put it simply, I'd probably pick Methylone over Mephedrone four out of five times.

It's just way groovy to bomb one 250-300mg cap of M1 every couple hours all night.... woooo...

never had that oev as with mephedrone, no mushroom trip could get me that halos like they are after a +5h session. i saw hands coming out if the wall my girlfriend skin was strange i had my eyeclosed and the tv was on after 5 or 10 minutes i realized that i just heared the sound and what i saw i couldt had saw. but that was after a long session i think +10h with +1g . never had that that strange effects

After an 8+ hour binge I experienced complete ego loss, tunnel vision, colour changes, also objects in my peripheral vision seemed to become other objects, like a chair becoming a tree etc.

More amphetamine psychosis than psychedelic I think.

I know it's supposedly short acting, but how's the time-effect curve after a single dose of mephedrone?

Intense boredom has driven me to this =D

a2y7mr.png

Does anyone know the bioavailability of oral vs snorting vs smoking?

I'd like to try a different ROA with my 125mg other than snorting.

yerse i dont do it anymore but i found sniffing it far more effective,

unlike methylone (bk-MDMA) which is MUCH MUCH MUCH better bombed.

Be careful with this one, there is already 1 death linked to it...

Has anyone tested this with a Marquis Reagent??

If anyone has the chance please do, It would be a great help to know the colour reaction.

Cheers!

It produces a strong yellow colour with the Marquis reagent, very similar to Methylone and Butylone. Most of the cathinones I have Marquis-tested produce very similar colour changes.

Here in Denmark there has been one death related to 4-MMC. No authopsy was made, so we cant know for sure, but the diseased was in possesion of 4-MMC at the time of hospitalizaion. I can post the article if you like, but Im not sure I can find it in english.
Edit: Nickatina beat me to it :)

It seems that 4-MMC is quite addictive. Some people in my area have had a hard time quitting. I've tried it myself 2-3 times, but I found some of the side effects to be rather disturbing. Increased heart rate for many hours following the final dosage (20-30 hours) accompanied by some tightness in the chest and staggered breath. I havent experienced this with other stimulants (except this one time I did an accidental overdose of some very potent amphetamine), and so it definitely scared me off. My maximum dosage in a nights session have been about 400 mg, so I dont think I overdid it compared to others.

hmmm I've changed tack on this drug slightly after wasting my money, binging on the stuff, a line every 15 minutes, and going through a whole gram on a college night. The next day was NOT pleasant whatsoever. It's addictive. Very addictive. It feels quite toxic in high doses as well.

^^ I found no closed eye hallucinations on it, but after a 10 hour binge on it, I had trouble recognising objects in that kind of dissociative-style sense. I could look at my window for ages but it would take me around 4 minutes to actually realise it was a window.

Hmm personally I didn't find it to be dissociative whatsoever but I didn't take insanely high dosages. I had only 500 mg and I seem to have misplaced my last like 150 mg that was supposed to be leftover. Now I'm considering ordering more of it since it may be running out and of the bunch of samples I had to try this one is definitely my favorite, I'm impressed by the euphoria it produces which is much more pronounced than the other stimulants I tried, I'm gonna say more about comparisons...

^^
I also felt a very strange pressure on my temples after taking a large amount of the stuff in one go and getting VERY high. I attribute this to my blood pressure rocketing, so once again I say this drug is better taken in moderation to get pleasantly high rather than completely mashed.

Well I think that the temples are related to the masseter muscle that controls your jaw and serotonin levels and bruxism related to elevated serotonin levels resulting from drug intake. I therefore don't think you're saying anything useful here though trying to be safe, watching out / paying attention and moderating are definitely important things to exercise when approaching relatively unknown substances like this! Hold on, the serotonin story is not necessarily the cause for this, but the overall effects of stimulants are paired with sympathomimetic effects making you more alert. Actually the way this affects your jaw is not clear to me so I might as well shut up about it but it has something to do with your sympathetic nervous system, the activating one.

Wondering if anyone has mixed mephedrone with butylone, would this be a good idea and, if it was, what ratios would be recommended?

(Can't seem to find any threads on this apart from methylone and butylone)

I've tried both apart but not together. Butylone is all right but not particularly special by itself, I'm sure that it holds special significance though when combined with certain pushy substances. As such it would be an interesting idea were it not that mephedrone as well as butylone are so stimulating that I wouldn't be in line to combine these two. Butylone tends to produce an anxious type of stimulation itself so that even more of it would be uncool! I tried butylone with 2C-B and this was pretty interesting to say the least, methylone with butylone would probably be adding to the euphoria but personally I expect it would be disproportionate to the shakiness that I think it will produce...

Anyone have any experiences with methylone who would like to make a comparison between mephedrone and methylone?

Well methylone is more euporic bang for your buck and only a little more stimulating than chilling/stoning while mephedrone is definitely more stimulating - I never tried amphetamine nor cocaine but I think it has some of the push these two probably have. I prefer methylone but considering availability I'd gladly go for mephedrone!

the cocaine version of mdma is mdmcat in mah opinion

MDMC / MDMcath is methylone for those wondering -
again, I never tried cocaine but I really don't think methylone is the cocaine version of MDMA, for the reason I just gave! Mephedrone sounds like one of the best contenders for the title cocaine version of MDMA! Methylone is more like the qualitatively (as opposed to quantitatively!) milder version of MDMA.
Personally I really appreciate this mildness.
again - MDMC/methylone is more euphoric than mephedrone is...

Last edited:
^what are you talking about man? this thread is about mephedrone, not demerol(meperidine).

Status
Not open for further replies.