• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pofacedhoe

Bluelight Crew
can we have a thread for all the anecdotal information about mephedrone that people have gained from personal experience.

its some really new shit so any side effects, guess's as to what neurotransmitters it affects, ideas free and flowing etc. all welcome

what is the point in having this comunication tool if not to accumalate information on reducing harm of new substances=D =D =D =D

well i'll start by saying it has a weird ket like undertone and after a night of doing it when i went to bed i was see cartoons in my head-full on beautifull halucinations

^^ I found no closed eye hallucinations on it, but after a 10 hour binge on it, I had trouble recognising objects in that kind of dissociative-style sense. I could look at my window for ages but it would take me around 4 minutes to actually realise it was a window.

Personally I love mephedrone, it's my all-time favourite substance, and I can't stop doing it once I'm in possession of it. I'm saving myself for a couple of weeks though so I can finally experience it in a social situation, which as of yet I haven't done.

Tolerance seems to drop off quite quickly suggesting, in my opinion, that it's not nearly as serotonergic as MDMA. I can take as much mephedrone as I like and I still won't feel like I've run out of serotonin and need to spend 2 months off the drug to replace it. I also definitely feel there is a large adrenergic feeling there, when I'm past the peak the high becomes very jittery.

Overall I'd say epinephrine - 7/10 dopamine - 7/10 serotonin 4/10 (if MDMA was 10)

however I DO find it much, much more empathogenic than MDMA.
Also much more dancey. I can't stop moving in some way or another when I have music on.

As for the comedown, it's more of a stimulant crash in my opinion, and is best avoided.
I also felt a very strange pressure on my temples after taking a large amount of the stuff in one go and getting VERY high. I attribute this to my blood pressure rocketing, so once again I say this drug is better taken in moderation to get pleasantly high rather than completely mashed.

that's my 689 cents 8)

I sort of think off it as the Cocaine version of MDMA, people who have had a session snorting it will know what im talking about. Its very morish.

Although there is a comedown, within half a day you are almost completely back to normal. Even after a really heavy session.

Its lovely stuff, get it while you can.

yeah it also has the ego-boost dopamine element of cocaine, as well as the MDMA empathy. Kind of a paradox but I can detect both.

Wondering if anyone has mixed mephedrone with butylone, would this be a good idea and, if it was, what ratios would be recommended?

(Can't seem to find any threads on this apart from methylone and butylone)

this must be a chemical not a pharmie..........sounds FUCKING nuts like the meth babie of PCP and MDMA/Amph....? thats fucking wild sounding shit holy shit. can it be as intense as peacepipe or ketamine in that totally psychedelic sense? sounds like it, yet different. im intrigued but ive done way too many dissociatves to fuck my brain like that again.............at least for many years

^ is it a dissociative? first i heard about this shit was yesterday and i'm still confused as to what it is exactly. i'm definitely not fucking with it but then again i'm not an uppers person.

4methylmethcathinone. Not a disassociative to my knowledge, though I wouldnt go anywhere near it personally...

not a dissociative. A cathinone family member, analogue of mdma i think?. Get it before it gets scheduled (well, MORE scheduled, it currently is sorta grey area under the analogue act, haven't heard of anyone getting in trouble with it specifically yet). I dont usually say this as I try to promote health and safety on here but I think it is fairly safe when used responsibly compared to most drugsand especially RCs, but it is quite moreish. Def preferred to over coke as there is little crash and it lasts longer but its also quite different. BE CAREFUL! BE SAFE, DO YOUR RESEARCH! lots of info out there on this one, but remember it has less of a history of use than mdma so whatever we know is only what we think we know if that makes any sense. im rambling... -Spaz-

It's legal in the UK, Phenethylamines Law only covers phenethylamines, not "beta-ketones"
tenuous semantic loophole, but there it is.

I'm getting a gram soon. What kind of dosages should I start with?

Would 5-HTP help w/ the crash?

hmm this stuff looks so good, but i wanna know more about it before ordering some.... im very excited but scared at the same time haha.

i dont know about getting it in the us. but its very addictive and has little comedown. though personally i think i need a break

Has anyone tested this with a Marquis Reagent??

If anyone has the chance please do, It would be a great help to know the colour reaction.

Cheers!

Anyone have any experiences with methylone who would like to make a comparison between mephedrone and methylone?

never had that oev as with mephedrone, no mushroom trip could get me that halos like they are after a +5h session. i saw hands coming out if the wall my girlfriend skin was strange i had my eyeclosed and the tv was on after 5 or 10 minutes i realized that i just heared the sound and what i saw i couldt had saw. but that was after a long session i think +10h with +1g . never had that that strange effects

Anyone have any experiences with methylone who would like to make a comparison between mephedrone and methylone?

I've tried each several times. I did them back-to back last weekend. :|

Methylone is much more like MDMA (which would stand to reason). Mephedrone is more like long-lasting, MDMA-tinged cocaine. =D

I sort of think off it as the Cocaine version of MDMA, people who have had a session snorting it will know what im talking about. Its very morish.

Although there is a comedown, within half a day you are almost completely back to normal. Even after a really heavy session.

Its lovely stuff, get it while you can.

the cocaine version of mdma is mdmcat in mah opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.