• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources for the deaths?

As far as i know - there's been 1 death. A swedish girl who obviously did way too much and probably mixed it with other chemicals.

Sources for the deaths?

As far as i know - there's been 1 death. A swedish girl who obviously did way too much and probably mixed it with other chemicals.

more scaremongering. i'm all for safety and being realistically responsible with new things but when people cant back up their statements a retraction seems like the obvious solution.

and no this drug does not feel anywhere near meth or even speed. i love the way that people who lack personal experience are the first to start making wild guesses. if you tried it you would see it does not come close to strong speed. cocaine maybe but more relaxing and i can eat on it easily which seems od for a "powerfull stimulant".=D

i am kind of interested in both this and methylone. but i don't know if i'm too late since i live in the us.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was another forum out of the UK that has since been done away with... in it there were details about a wash that someone did to purify his mmcat. He said it almost completely got rid of the smell and actually lost a small percentage so it seems to be an impurity... anyone know anything about what I could wash it with? thanks, -Spaz-

You'd need to know what the impurity is before you wash it for this to work. Otherwise, you might be choosing a solvent which dissolves the mephedrone as well as the impurity, leaving nothing at all behind.

There is confusion on how Marquis reagent should test for 4-MMC (Mephedrone). On the one post Neo-Doves II page that has all the GC/MS stuff the lab that tested (from what I can gather the early 'spirit' yellow capsules) that came up as containing only 4-MMC they said Marquis went a pale pink. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=5564335&postcount=147 Another user on this thread said he got a strong yellow with Marquis for 4-MMC similar looking to all cathinones he tested such as Methylone and butylone.

Personally I've only tested Methylone in the past and it went yellow for both Marquis and Mandelin.

Can anyone confirm the colour that reagents went when testing 4-MMC and also please say if they were testing what they believe to be pure 4-MMC from a chemical supplier or one of the Neorg***** products which may have a good chance of being mixed with other RC's such as the anaylsis of the Neo Doves showed.

Hello everyone, I would like to share my mephedrone experiences. My prefered method of admin. is IV, yes I am very careful I DO NOT recommend this for someone who has no IV experience and or little drug knowledge. I always test each batch with tiny rail first... And yes it has a fishy smell, I think I read a article somewhere that referred to mephedrone as 'crab' b/c of its funny smell.
After testing I usually cook up 20-30mgs. Then, well stuff it in my arm... the rush is VERY intense and you can smell/taste it almost instantly after an IV it is really strong. the rush is about 10-15 min. followed by a rapid comedown. The urge to re dose is great but not as bad as lets say coke. Tooth grinding seems to be a problem, for me at least, I only notice it after the high obviously :) ....

Anyone else have any experience IVing this stuff or are you better off just snorting? The short duration is a bit of a turn off for booting it for me but I might give it a shot anyway.

Edit: ^^ I went through a ton of the original neor**** products a couple of years back but didn't test any sorry. I'll Marquis/Mandelin test some 4-mmc this weekend and post a photo :)

only problem i seem to have ATM is that the postman comes early in the day, I just cannot resist sampling the goods! It never stops at a sample with me so there goes my day ha ha

yeah cant they deliver in the evening (i hold no-hope for developing self control) i miss the sun too busy wanking and dancing, wanking and dancing. for some reason i find drinking milk improves the quality of the experience when railing as it has enough protein to feed u and stops the nasty drips from burning and stops dodgy stomach from weird drip overload and also helps you to eat on the run as your stomach remains calm and fresh like the prince of bel ayah.

milk and meph for def

also anyone who wants this thread saved due to its juicyne3ss lets the ADD mods know in all their lovelyness

Last edited:
view

from what I gather in this thread:

250mg orally is a good dose and 50mg nasal is a good dose?

I ask as I am getting some coming to me, and have no idea of the dosage range, and the thread was not the clearest on this. are the figures above on the ball? should I start lower/higher?

That's a good beginning dose, but be careful! The first gram i bought i went through n 2 days and bought another 5g when i was trashed. It is similiar to ket in that it makes u fiendish. Not addictive, but you won't want \any to go to waste. I was using daily-ish for about a month, it stopped me from sleeping, made me really horny but made it hard to actually ehh perform (speed willy). If you snort too much it just runs down into your mouth and is taken orally as well. Wouldn't advise with other stimulants as it increases the heart rate.
Hope this makes sense, having my first night on it in 6 weeks and its hitting me quickly!

New to this forum, but long term in others

Anyone else have any experience IVing this stuff or are you better off just snorting? The short duration is a bit of a turn off for booting it for me but I might give it a shot anyway.

Edit: ^^ I went through a ton of the original neor**** products a couple of years back but didn't test any sorry. I'll Marquis/Mandelin test some 4-mmc this weekend and post a photo :)

Only ever snorted or dabbed, find snorting first to bring me up is best, then do a bomb and continue to snort the rest of the night. Dabbing under the tongue is another gd way.

watch out for scaremongering from certain quarters. this drug is new, addictive (very), untested and the comedowns just aren't offputting enough to inhibit the redose. but be aware this is one very strong stimulant so use sparingly or you may end up as a guinea pig=D

Comedowns bad fuck you must not of had many drugs in large amounts.
THe comedown is fuck all i used to have all of these types of drug every day in excess for over a year i found it very useful as amphetamines, methamphet, dex-amphet all make me well not high at all.

I have had grams of it in one line with other caths and shit. Then there is the neo organics range fuck a lot of that went up my nose (even though we once found glass and other crap in them) back when they were legal and all over the place.

1g+ lines are NOT recommended AT ALL. That's asking for loads of trouble. If you're new to Mephedrone, start with a very small line, maybe 10mg to test for allergy, wait say 15 minutes, then go for a good 50-75mg and you will get a damned nice buzz. 75mg is a good snorting dose, 200-250mg is a good bombing dose for those new to it. 250mg, maybe a bit much, as 200mg was far too much for a friend of mine so I'd be cautious, try 175-200mg first, then go higher if you feel the need. Might seem like snorting is the way to go, but its fairly painful to snort, very morish in that it only last 20-40 minutes before you're fiending a next line, whereas bombing lasts a good 2 hours and is much more reminiscent of MDMA whereas snorting it is more like an amphetamine with good euphoria. I feel its a lot like Coke, just has an MDMA touch to it when snorted.

Hmm

I've been taking Mepehdrone pretty regularly since about Christmas time and I have a few observations to make about it.

The first, obviously is that it is very similar to MDMA (this is a given, I'm just writing everything I know about it), you get the Euphoria, the rush all that shit. Oh, and it's soul-crunchingly more-ish...

For doseage levels I find bombing about 250mg in a paracetamol capsule about 30 mins before heading to a good club is perfect, take another 150-200mg in lines before you head out if you live near the club and wait for it to kick you in the teeth when it drops. While at the club another 250mg bomb about 1hour 30mins or so into events will get you done for the night.

Side effects I have noticed include Tachycardia, MDMA brain, Speed Dick (the worst of them imho!), Jaw Clenching, Chewing the living shit out of your tongue and most obviously of all... the Eyes... after a 3g binge on night my pupils where about the same size as the whites of my eyes (well, not that big but pretty fucking large).

Mixed it with Pot and loved it, got the warm fuzzy high off pot coupled with the mcat high and all was good ibn the world :)

Parting shot: Don't go to a Football Club Trial (Association Football), while on this stuff, I was falling all over the shop and staring off into the middle distance and at one point doing Ska dancing... Oh, and Mephedrone + DnB is the shizzle :)

Sourcing is against the rules. Please read the OD Guidelines and the BLUA. -phrozen

mephedrone is very hard to get a hold of at the moment all the sites seem to be down. i have heard its getting banned here in the uk is this true?
Yes, that is against the rules. -phrozen

spotty dog
ps i just posted a similar comment in another mephedrone thread not sure which one is the most recent still an infant to this site :)

sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but this thread is dam big.... how long do the more positive aspects last orally?

i bought some "bubble luv" as it is known, and my god it is FAR to strong for me and I'm too old to suffer comedowns.

I'm getting rid of it!

Couple of questions...

1. Is 16 to young to do Mephedrone? Is there any side effects or stuff?

2. Is it being made illegal? If so, should I stock up on it?! How long does it last?

Status
Not open for further replies.