• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a few reports on here about some stimulants causing sweat to smell funny, usually it's the amphetamines in high doses, so mephedrone doing the same isn't a far stretch to think would do the same.

Fairly normal, I'd say. Plenty of people have reported a strong smell of mephedrone emanating from various bodily fluids after use. One of its less worrisome but also least pleasant side-effects :D

Anyone else noticed how mephedrone leaves a pungent sickly lingering odour behind on things its been in contact with ( clothes wallet & the like), whereas the powder itself hardly smells at all.

Bizarre.

Last edited:
So yesterday i had my first go of meph, was gonna bomb it but ended up just snorting half a gram and was in a club and my sweat stunk like chemicals, so no girls for me , then i went for a piss andmy piss smelt the same but stronger chemically smell,wtf, is this normal?
anyway i reckon its a nice drug, and powerful, i feel like ive got that feeling u get the next day after mushies,nice and clear headed which i didnt expect, oh and i never got out of bed until 8pm, cant remember when i went asleep tho, so yeah does it make anyone elses piss and sweat smell? :\

Meph = mephedrone I assume?
This doesn't sound unusual to me b/c it is well known that cat (methcathione) causes users' fluids/secretions to STINK of chemicals. I remember one guy said he had cooked meth before and a methlab smells better than your clothes following a methcat binge :)
So yeh, since mephedrone is almost the same chemical (added methyl only at 4 posn), this sounds pretty common

while it didnt affect the smell of my piss it does make me go more often the next day, and my sweat absolutely stinks of the stuff

i will get round to posting my full reports as soon as ive cleaned them up a little, but i just thought id add some info, especially on the comedown, my first attempt i ended up taking both mepedrone and methylone in the same night (around 200mg of each) and although i threw up twice during the night it didnt make me feel bad in any way and the next day i awoke feeling fine, which amazed me as not only had i taken those chems but also drank a fair amount of booze and smoked plenty of spliffs too (i know none of this is really sensible but it was just the way the night panned out)

my second try was a little more regulated just 2 people and roughly 500mg of mephedrone each over the course of the night, the only diffence i can note is that i hadnt eaten at all on that day. the buzz was awesome and i wasnt sick this time, however the next day i awoke to my stomach bubbling and cramping a little, had absolutely no energy to do anything, even making the very regular trips to the toilet for the diorreah it seemed to have caused were a big effort, my stomach felt dodgy for 2 days, so much so that i didnt want to eat anything, nothing worse than ive had on a big night on the booze but i was quite surprised i felt so rough after my first experience was so good.

i did some last night, was properly fucked and feeling amazing, loving it. my arms and legs felt weight less, had loads of cuddles and kisses from random ladys, women seem to like me alot more on this stuff compared to when im a sloppy drunk. proper good experience last night.

Being completely honest, there's probably few people around that have done more of this substance than me. Sadly.

4methylmethcathinone is my favourite drug. It should be everyone elses too. No paranoia, no insomnia just bliss.

Fairly normal, I'd say. Plenty of people have reported a strong smell of mephedrone emanating from various bodily fluids after use. One of its less worrisome but also least pleasant side-effects :D

My girlfriend can smell it on me the day after

Used it for the first time yesterday

My friend told me to take 3/4 of a gram, i did so and i was 3 sheets to the wind

the rest i just did keychain bumps to maintain, i didnt notice too much, fell asleep at 3am

Today I did half a gram and had a much much better experiance, other then some eye jitters, i simply just felt great

about 5 hours later i did another half, still feelin good

Your friend did you a disservice there mate. A normal dose is around 200-250mg, 1/4 of a gram.

Why are people dosing so ridiculously high with this?

I love this stuff, mephedrone is like how when i started out on MDMA, but i didnt have te knowledge of intravenus use

i banged up a gram in three pins and it fucking obliterated me, drifted in and out of comsciouness, had probably the best hit i have ever experienced

i tried cooking it up into one pin but was unsuccessfull, and in any case, it much safe to do it in halves or thirds

4methylmethcathinone is my favourite drug. It should be everyone elses too. No paranoia, no insomnia just bliss.

4Meth certainly is no 'perfect new designer drug', we're still a long way from that, unfortunately.

Hopefully it'll turn out to be no more dangerous or toxic than MDMA, with similar risks/downsides. Hopefully...

well because of him i took 2 and a half grams total yesterday
i feel fine today, my tounge is just dry

Status
Not open for further replies.