• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How do you shoot between toes?

h0ppinlowrider

Bluelighter
I have always wondered this and did a quick google search and just got a bunch of stories. So on TV shows and movies people who shoot H and pills who dont want visible track marks shoot up between their toes, but to to my knowelege when you shoot up dont you have to hit into a vein than shoot. If so how do you find a vein in the area between your toes? I might end up doing it tonight if I can find some good info.

I've always wondered this too. In the show The Sopranos, when Christopher was using dope they showed him shooting between his toes, then nodding out from the rush immediately afterwards.

There was some other movie I saw about some dude in the military that shot up between his toes to avoid getting caught.

Anyway, I think it's just a myth that it can be done (IV between the toes that is). Maybe there's some fat vein hidden there or something though, it's not like I ever tried it.

No fat veins - just medium to small ones - it takes a lot of knowledge of your feet - the veins fuck up fairly quickly & it's not recommended - well I wouldn't recommend it.
Oh & it can make you wince a little especially if you miss

Shootin into toes and feet is painful at best... for advanced and desperate users only, methinks.

It ain't exactly the way it looks like on the tellybox, trust me :).

I couldn't walk for three days after missing just a tiny shot in my foot once... it really fucking hurt... and the time I shot into my big toe... ouch is all I can say to explain...

You get the picture - please don't inject into your feet, folks :).

Yeah I never attempted to go between my toes, but I did try with the top of my feet and managed to miss once. The liquid somehow made it to the side of my foot and stayed there as a big swollen mass most of the day. Hurt to walk...sucked big time. Lucky I didn't get an abscess or something looking back on it.

Rule of thumb - don't inject into feet, folks - it just ain't such a good idea :).

Hurts a whole lot if you miss. Isn't a painless procedure on itself, you're definately more sensitive there.

The least pain is with the great saphenous vein in your calf.

Wrists ain't such a good idea either, whilst we're on the subject, folks - inside of them, I mean.

Ouch would be the appropriate term again :).

man i bet shooting in between ur toes would hurt like a bitch, thats a pretty sensitive area, just shoot in ur arm man, one or two bangs wont be noticeable anyway

Ughh yeah I'd rather bang it on the sides of my feet or even the big ones going around the bottom/sides. The insides of the wrists does hurt like fuck, and man does it blow out if you miss.. ugghhh shudder..

Yeah the calf veins are nice, although i beleive I used mine up, you mean on the side/top of the calf if your sitting with your leg crossed right?

i think that is more of a joke than a real thing... just keep the toe poppin to the movies and find one of a million un-noticeable spots to shoot into. Tie off your upper bicep, or spomthing... WARNING THO: A cool doctor told me DO NOT shoot in your LEGS, HANDS or NECK.. THey are the WORST places to go and will do the most irreperable damage.. fyi... and if your dead set on bangin in your feet, prep with alcohol or betadine, use a bandaid and clean socks afterward... ez

i shot once on my foot. took about 3 times longer to heal than any other place so i have not repeated. personally i use the 2 in the crook of my arm, 2 different spots on top of my forearm (on top of my wrist and about half my forearm further), one on my bicep, then multiply that by 2 for both arms. i rotate those areas so a vein never has 2 injection points. its barely noticeable, especially on the bicep and forearm, and people don't usually think twice about a single dot.

also.. on these TV shows, they sometimes show the person injecting into their ankles.. but the problem with this is that show the person holding the needle in the "down position" when shooting into their ankles.. ( the movie Traffic for example).. and any avid IV user would be able to point that mistake out anytime.. atleast I did when friends and I were watching that movie..
I said "hey! he's injecting her the wrong way!"..

needless to say but they all looked at me crazy b/c they weren't too excited with my festivities at that point.. (years ago).. but I grew out of that stage (dope) later on in my life.. which is where I'm at today.. blessed..
so take the show/movie for exactly what it is.. a movie!

my wife used to shoot between her toes, and under her tongue. but shes WAY tougher than me. i let her hit my big toe once, and it felt like a fucking nail. hurt for a week.

I'm too drunk to see if anyone's stated this already but I think the low circulation in that area makes it bit more risky as opposed to injecting tasty drugs elseware.

right. it certainly wasnt the brightest thing shes ever done. she just didnt want tracks.

You don't.

There aren't any real viable veins there. I mean, after a quick look, there are but they're not something you want to be injecting in. First off, blood doesn't get circulated there as well as it does in your upper body, so it'll take a long ass time to heal. Second, infection is more likely for obvious reasons. Third, it's painful as fuck to be shooting in your feet. Fourth, your foot veins roll a lot.

There are much better areas to be shooting in if one is a concerned about hiding trackmarks.