• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How do you shoot between toes?

Look at an anatomical picture of the veins of the foot and you'll see how to shoot between the toes into the dorsal venous arch. Most people will need a half inch needle, possibly longer.

If this is a serious inquiry there is no acceptable answer to this question. Hopefully you are planning to shoot there for the fuck of it (somehow I doubt you would waste the shot though)
1)Physiologically, return to heart would be delayed and minimized-distal lower extremities are just plain pitiful for IV access, remember veins don't have pumps like arteries, its alot of fucking tubing to work thru

2) Time to go thru withdrawal or find another method to get high. I'm sure other parts of your vascalature have had it. Time to accept responsibility and move on. I'm not judging but you have gone too far. Everybody is gonna flame the shit out of me for this but lets help each other with long term outsets in mind. This has no positive outcomes involved in this method of usage.

Ohhh- kay-here come the indignant...

why would anybody shoot under their tongue? i've never heard of that EVER, not even in extreme situations, most extreme ive heard is neck, forehead, and penis.

why would anybody shoot under their tongue?

Addiction makes people do things others would consider dangerous or plain crazy - you can't judge an addicts behaviour on your perceptions or hope to understand. You wanna hope you don't ever understand .

chrisinabox said:
most extreme ive heard is neck, forehead, and penis.
hahaha a big old shot to the forehead thats hilarious. i would love to be sitting on the couch high as fuck and watching one of my dumbass dudes nodded out with a syringe sticking straight out of the front of his dome like a unicorn... holy shit is that funny

I think the phrase "shooting between the toes" is a phrase people use to give shit to junkies, at least thats the way it is in my circle unfortunately. A girl has also told be shes shot coke under her toenail which is obviously and huge lie.

Its strange how some people brag about injecting drugs when theyve never touched a needle in their life, its pretty sad actually. Why would you lie about such a thing?

i havebeen searching for methods like the veins running through the side of the abdomen or the femoral vein thatni can find...does anybody have a diagram to show where the nmost useable veins are??

I HAD DONE

Due to the poorer circulation on the feet relative to in the hands or arms it's not adviseable to shoot anything there. When trying to give my hands/mainline a rest or really worried about having track marks I have used the veins on top of the foot but those can be a real bitch to access and dangerous too. Stay away form your lower extremities, folks, it's just not worth it.

I always figured this was bullshit. It's possible to have little to no trackmarks if you rotate you're veins and take care of yourself.

B9 said:
Addiction makes people do things others would consider dangerous or plain crazy - you can't judge an addicts behaviour on your perceptions or hope to understand. You wanna hope you don't ever understand .

Tell me about it :|.

I've shot into virtually every visible vein on my body (and occasionally other people's too) at some point over the years including necks, foreheads, groins, penises, toes, knuckles, fingers, palms, wrists, soles of the feet, chests, stomachs, backs... I could go on :\.

The only workable veins for long term IV use (in my experience, of course) are the larger ones in the upper and lower arms, back of the wrist and the big ones that run down the inside of the knees and ankles. Of these, upper arms are by far the best - if you are needing to extend the quest for venal pleasure then it's possibly time to take a long and hard look at your IV use - really: trust me on this one, please :|.

lucid scream said:
she stuck a needle into the big ass viens under her tongue.

not preaching to ya bro, but that would be the point i would stand back and say, wait, what the fuck are we doing here

chrisinabox said:
why would anybody shoot under their tongue? i've never heard of that EVER, not even in extreme situations, most extreme ive heard is neck, forehead, and penis.
def heard of the neck/penis.....still it makes some sense to shoot in the tongue because the veins there are huge (one on each side).....that is if you could hold your tongue still enough to do so....not for the average coke shot :\

the_ketaman said:
I think the phrase "shooting between the toes" is a phrase people use to give shit to junkies, at least thats the way it is in my circle unfortunately. A girl has also told be shes shot coke under her toenail which is obviously and huge lie.

Its strange how some people brag about injecting drugs when theyve never touched a needle in their life, its pretty sad actually. Why would you lie about such a thing?
shooting under the toenail??? lol....that is ridiculie!!! who would stick a needle under the nail rather than use a freshie in the arm? and even if the arm veins are gone, you would still tie off the leg and try there.....ridiculie! it's totally equivalent to chinese torture 8o

I've only done the top of the foot and that was not a good idea. The veins look so nice and big there but its hard to register. They roll alot and I'm sure the circulation is poor so its harder to get the blood to flow into the needle.

I remember trying two different times. It hurt alot more going in (like I was stabbing myself with something much larger) and I was unable to register. I never did shoot because of this, but just having made the one unsuccesful insertion left my whole foot in pain for 1-2 days later.

What are peoples experiences shooting on the large-loooking veins on the inside ankles? Same as the foot or more like the leg?

I found the large vein an the inside of the ankle is okay - comparable to the large one on the inside of the knee cos I presume it's the same one? It's not especially painful and is pretty easy to hit - but as ever, don't hammer it. Mine are both long gone, but I got a year or two's use out of them first. Bear in mind that this was because I was circulating veins - if I was hitting it every day they would have gone a lot sooner.

I would definitely advise anyone in this situation to look into finding ways to stop their IV use before resorting to these more "desperate" veins - it really is only going to put off the inevitible for a lil while longer :\.

Last edited:
i can see shooting in your foot could make u much more prone to outside infection than any other places. all the shit that lives in shoes...

ive heard of very weird shit about addiction and shit. i used to be a heroin addict myself but i never did anything like this. unfortunately, i do understand what goes on in an addicts mind. i know addiction can make ppl do desperate things but is it even possible to safely inject drugs under the tongue. are there veins under there? just curious.

chrisinabox said:
ive heard of very weird shit about addiction and shit. i used to be a heroin addict myself but i never did anything like this. unfortunately, i do understand what goes on in an addicts mind. i know addiction can make ppl do desperate things but is it even possible to safely inject drugs under the tongue. are there veins under there? just curious.
yes. there are two large veins running a long each side under the tongue. this is why you should not pierce your own tongue ;)

Between the toes is a Bad Thing, but there's a lovely vein between the fingers - on the thumb side of the index finger with the palm facing you. It's big enough to hit with ease, doesn't hurt anymore than you deserve for shooting into such unpleasant places and works well as it's on the upper part of the body where IV works so much better than it does lower down.

Lovely is of course a very relative term and I really wouldn't advise it - last chance saloon kinda spot :\.

But better than between the toes or - lawks a mussy! - under the tongue (8o), but still a very long way away from being a Good Thing.

Seriously - if you're even considering using spots like this you really should be taking that long hard look at your IV use.

Last edited: