MD, Baltimore - 11.29.08 Saturday - FALL MASSIVE!

I do believe that with a lineup like that, and knowing that the Paradox is both awesome and BYOB, I will almost certainly be in attendance! =D

nice. might have to check that shit out. I miss the days of ultraworld parties at the DC armory. that place was awesome. especially since they had all the dnb in the basement part, all that conrete and sub bass had me close to the floor one year.

I will fuckin be there. I'll drive 4.5+ hours for that! What's the hotel situation like?

^
You should definitely try to make it out to this one, Web! I'd love to hang out with you again. =D

somehow all my previous posts, and me entire account got deleted! :(

Anyways...I'll DEFINITELY be attending this. My first party in YEARS:) Hoping to meet lots of cool new people, as Im yet to meet anyone in this city yet.

Anyone needing a ride up from the DC are to Baltimore just let me know and i got u!

anyone ever been to this venue? Ive heard its a pretty oldschool style venue:)

looks like this calls for a raincheck... too many transportation issues to resolve before next weekend. :(

^
You should definitely try to make it out to this one, Web! I'd love to hang out with you again. =D

Damn right it is:) Cant wait for this! I've been out of the scene for so long and so ready to get back...

I'll try to word this as elegantly as possible...but if it's inappropriate sorry...

but do u think I'll be able to easily find "things" at this party? i dont exactly know anyone in the area to help me out with getting any.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Police.gif

lol...see thats EXACTLY what I was afraid of. i knew a post like that would follow. lol

not like I'm asking for names or connections man...but i dont wanna be standing around at the party while everyone else is having a fucking blast.

^^^you gotta find yourself a blast. No one here is gonna help you with S-H-I-T

just thought you should know, so you don't waste your time