• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best drug for MDMA comedown - GHB or Benzos?

Benzos (and Ambien) and weed are all I've had for comedowns. One weird thing that this does to me is it will put me in a super trance. I literally dream while awake and it is so fucking weird. Saturday night, I had a lot of weed, 12.5mg Ambien, and 20mg Valium and I ended up awake in bed from 2am-6am basically hallucinating some crazy shit. And my eyes were open. This is not the first time it has happened to me. Weed and 40mg Valium did the same thing. It's kind of annoying so I would really prefer something stronger like an opiate or maybe some GHB. That's just my experience. My friends pass the fuck out off Valium and have a nice night.

Another great solution is shroom tea. I get almost knocked out on shrooms after a roll. I sleep well and wake up with a clear head.

My comedown remedies are most effective in this order:

1. Smoke 1-2 bowls of DMT
2. Pop Xanax and take a couple shots of some vodka
3. Drink some shroom tea, roughly 2-3 grams of some cubensis
4. Pop 5htp like candy
5. Smoke reefer until you feel the onset of retardation

Isolator said:
Another great solution is shroom tea. I get almost knocked out on shrooms after a roll. I sleep well and wake up with a clear head.

My comedown remedies are most effective in this order:

1. Smoke 1-2 bowls of DMT
2. Pop Xanax and take a couple shots of some vodka
3. Drink some shroom tea, roughly 2-3 grams of some cubensis
4. Pop 5htp like candy
5. Smoke reefer until you feel the onset of retardation

IMO this is way over kill for a come down, sounds like your just getting more fucked up and passing out.

I usually am drinking whiskey as soon as the peak wears off and just continue drinking after my rolls gone until I fall asleep

Bill said:
IMO this is way over kill for a come down, sounds like your just getting more fucked up and passing out.
Not all of them at once. Each one is a separate comedown. Not all at once, not all in order. I meant order as in...most effective, from 1-5.
amor fati said:
For some reason, I don't think shrooms would work for most people.:\
Saying it works for me. A little shroom tea and eating a couple after a comedown relieves any headache you may have, calms you down, and I personally can sleep very well on shrooms. Very trippy dreams, and waking up to a feeling of bliss and lethargia is favorable to me.

If its pure mandy, as its been said before ^ you can sleep on the comedown. If you need a little help.. smoke a few joints really fast and then try ;D

^I guess your talking about pure MDMA, but yea I've never had a hard time falling asleep afterward.

Isolator said:
Not all of them at once. Each one is a separate comedown. Not all at once, not all in order. I meant order as in...most effective, from 1-5.

Oh lol I was gonna say damn dude. :D

Bill said:
^I guess your talking about pure MDMA, but yea I've never had a hard time falling asleep afterward.

Oh lol I was gonna say damn dude. :D
Technically, all 5 in order wouldn't be that bad if you're experienced. I could pull all 5 off after a comedown. But I prefer step 1, 4, and 5 above all others.

Isolator said:
Technically, all 5 in order wouldn't be that bad if you're experienced. I could pull all 5 off after a comedown. But I prefer step 1, 4, and 5 above all others.

I woudn't bother with most of your ideas, but maybe that's just me (sometimes less is more....). I wouldn't take psychedelics, or recomend anyone I know to take them, on a comedown... but maybe i'm just strange. Smoking weed until you snooze I guess works pretty well though, actually. 5-htp I would only take at least a good few hours before sleeping, and tbh i'd wait until the next day, I find it can make falling asleep hard. Generally I don't find MDMA that hard to sleep after, though, I quite often stay up pretty late partying and doing stuff (late night wanders and things), so sleep comes naturally, as I mostly take MDMA or clean pills.

GHB does work really quite well (and of course feels GREAT mixed with MD), but then I use GBL, and that has a definite effect on your body, like making you have a dry mouth and a sore stomach the next day sometimes. Benzos work kinda well too, although I don't use them often, but I reckon valium/xanax would work great for me most times... then again, diazepam can make ya feel a bit groggy afterwards. Alcohol too.... but hangovers on top of comedowns suck, so I usually just hit the bottle the next day if I feel that crap, and don't have much to do. Ketamine works well actually, I find, although I don't like doing more than bumps nowadays, but it chills and mellows things out, which is always good for sleep. :|

Riklet said:
I woudn't bother with most of your ideas, but maybe that's just me (sometimes less is more....). I wouldn't take psychedelics, or recomend anyone I know to take them, on a comedown... but maybe i'm just strange. Smoking weed until you snooze I guess works pretty well though, actually. 5-htp I would only take at least a good few hours before sleeping, and tbh i'd wait until the next day, I find it can make falling asleep hard. Generally I don't find MDMA that hard to sleep after, though, I quite often stay up pretty late partying and doing stuff (late night wanders and things), so sleep comes naturally, as I mostly take MDMA or clean pills.

GHB does work really quite well (and of course feels GREAT mixed with MD), but then I use GBL, and that has a definite effect on your body, like making you have a dry mouth and a sore stomach the next day sometimes. Benzos work kinda well too, although I don't use them often, but I reckon valium/xanax would work great for me most times... then again, diazepam can make ya feel a bit groggy afterwards. Alcohol too.... but hangovers on top of comedowns suck, so I usually just hit the bottle the next day if I feel that crap, and don't have much to do. Ketamine works well actually, I find, although I don't like doing more than bumps nowadays, but it chills and mellows things out, which is always good for sleep. :|
What works for me might or might not work for others. I like shroom tea personally, but that's my preference. 5htp actually induces sleep if you've been rolling all night and your serotonin is tapped out. 5htp starts recycling serotonin back into your synapses and fights MDMA neurotoxicity, which in turn takes you off your roll and puts you to sleep. I roll on molly and I find it easy to sleep but when I find myself doing a meth or speed parachute in the middle of my roll (for raving), 5htp definitely helps afterwards. Benzos are on top of my list, and xanax will knock you out for a good restorative night's rest after a good roll.

i just tough it out... after a long hard night of partying the last thing i want to do is add any more chemi's to my bod, i'll usually have a little something to eat because im usually starving by that point (6/7/8 am) and i can't sleep on an empty tummy... and then i'll drink a big glass of water and take some vitamins and lay down and focus on my breathing and relaxing and even if i can't sleep i work on resting my body

Isolator said:
5htp starts recycling serotonin back into your synapses and fights MDMA neurotoxicity, which in turn takes you off your roll and puts you to sleep.

I used to take 5HTP on the comedown, and have found thats it works so much more effectively if you've taken some after you've had rest.

Benzos, Ambien and lots of Melatonin are prime. The first and the latter suggestions also prove helpful in recovery of the brain. Weed to mellow out of course, tons of water, some anti oxidants and you're good to go. I think not sleeping is the worst thing you can possibly do, outside of not drinking water or something else similarly stupid.

AgentSquish said:
I used to take 5HTP on the comedown, and have found thats it works so much more effectively if you've taken some after you've had rest.
Well, in my experience, taking 5htp and going to sleep...you sleep much longer and wake up feeling refreshed. Plus, kind of hard to go to sleep after you've chased your molly with a meth bomb. 5htp helps me sleep if I'm on an upper with my roll.

i had shrooms once on a comedown and turned super paranoid and freaked out before eventually passing out in a car only to be woken up by the biggest fright/jolt to my system i'd ever felt from my mate closing the car door. never again!