• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best drug for MDMA comedown - GHB or Benzos?

Docus

Bluelighter
Which drug helps best to get a molly user to sleep? I have access to both GHB and Benzos, and I'm wondering which one is best for sleep.

Benzos really calms me down and helps me chill out and fall asleep naturally. I usually have to redose, but not when I combine regular xanax with the extended-release variant, taken both at once.

GHB is somewhat more euphoric than benzos and (when overdosing intentionally) can put me to insta-sleep for 4 hours with a rebound effect that wakes me up somewhat, upon which I have to redose to sleep for another 4 hours. Also brings back appetite.

The problem is I have absolutely no idea how the overall (long term) hangover will be affected, or how safe either combination is. A few pointers could help.

If i have my hands on Benzos during an X comedown they always help! Even the day after pop a mg of xanax and you feel so much more refreshed and not so stupid.

I don't know what GHB is

I think Ket's all you need for a comedown :) Though xanax would be good

You shouldnt need anything to help you get to sleep if all you have taken is mdma.

^^ agreed. you should be able to sleep 4 hours after your last roll ... and hopefully you haven't continually re-dosed more than once hoping to roll again and only getting speedy effects.

the only time i used anything to come down was when I got a methy pill. pure MDMA is remarkably adept at putting you to sleep.

MazDan said:
You shouldnt need anything to help you get to sleep if all you have taken is mdma.

I disagree, I have had "molly" that wasn't completely clean as well as stuff that was completely pure(and yeah, i've tested it). But I can never fall asleep after a roll regardless of purity without the aid of another substance. Although I have mild insomnia anyways.

MazDan said:

I know it's a bummer, but not all Molly is clean, people! And I've also had near-pure molly, and would have appreciated some xanax, none the less.

Benzos, benzos, benzos

I usually have difficulty sleeping. I don't like taking any additional drugs, I just tough it out.

Best drug for comedown is DMT. 20 minutes, sleep, no comedown the day after or at all.

^you don't grow DMT you extract from things that usually aren't that feasible to grow yourself.

Lassaris said:
Reading some more posts, I raise that to MINIMUM 8 or 9, MAXIMUM 200 times.

you really love your DMT, are you growing some or something? :p
And here comes 201. Know why I suggest it? Because it WORKS. Better than ANY other comedown method I've tried. And I have tried every drug you can think of. From meth to heroin to DMT, I've been there.

Sometimes I like to take a benzo to help me get to sleep. It helps to chill my body out a bit and it also helps me relax my mind which can keep me awake.

I also find that taking melatonin can help me get to sleep as well.

codeine is awesome on the scat day, makes u feel normal and slightly euphoric for a few hours

I find a small dose of an antiphysotic with a benzo to be the perfect MDMA (or physedelic) come down...the AP takes away last vestiages of trippiness that can be kind of annoying (i.e. not tripping enough to have fun, but still seeing halos and trailers.

and the benzo puts ya to sleep/relaxes you.

It sounds like a lot of you have easy access to the wonderful drug that is DMT. I envy all of you.

I've had one solid experience, and I would do a great deal to get my hands on it again.

Benzodiazepines should provide a more natural feeling sleep than GHB. I'm not a GHB expert, but isn't there a thing called "dopamine rebound" that causes most people to wake up (or have a more fitful sleep) after the GHB has mostly been metabolized? I could be wrong, but if that's the case, then benzos would be your better bet.