Bluelight

Thread: Best drug for MDMA comedown - GHB or Benzos?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best drug for MDMA comedown - GHB or Benzos? 
    Which drug helps best to get a molly user to sleep? I have access to both GHB and Benzos, and I'm wondering which one is best for sleep.

Benzos really calms me down and helps me chill out and fall asleep naturally. I usually have to redose, but not when I combine regular xanax with the extended-release variant, taken both at once.

GHB is somewhat more euphoric than benzos and (when overdosing intentionally) can put me to insta-sleep for 4 hours with a rebound effect that wakes me up somewhat, upon which I have to redose to sleep for another 4 hours. Also brings back appetite.

The problem is I have absolutely no idea how the overall (long term) hangover will be affected, or how safe either combination is. A few pointers could help.

2. Collapse Details

If i have my hands on Benzos during an X comedown they always help! Even the day after pop a mg of xanax and you feel so much more refreshed and not so stupid.

I don't know what GHB is

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I think Ket's all you need for a comedown Though xanax would be good

4. Collapse Details

You shouldnt need anything to help you get to sleep if all you have taken is mdma.

5. Collapse Details

^^ agreed. you should be able to sleep 4 hours after your last roll ... and hopefully you haven't continually re-dosed more than once hoping to roll again and only getting speedy effects.

the only time i used anything to come down was when I got a methy pill. pure MDMA is remarkably adept at putting you to sleep.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MazDan
    You shouldnt need anything to help you get to sleep if all you have taken is mdma.
    I disagree, I have had "molly" that wasn't completely clean as well as stuff that was completely pure(and yeah, i've tested it). But I can never fall asleep after a roll regardless of purity without the aid of another substance. Although I have mild insomnia anyways.

7. Collapse Details

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MazDan
    I know it's a bummer, but not all Molly is clean, people! And I've also had near-pure molly, and would have appreciated some xanax, none the less.

Benzos, benzos, benzos

8. Collapse Details

I usually have difficulty sleeping. I don't like taking any additional drugs, I just tough it out.

9. Collapse Details

Best drug for comedown is DMT. 20 minutes, sleep, no comedown the day after or at all.

10. Collapse Details

opiates + weed = perfect for comedowns

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Isolator
    Best drug for comedown is DMT. 20 minutes, sleep, no comedown the day after or at all.
    You've said this at least 3 times now, possibly more times that I missed. DMT isn't for everyone, it's a strong psychadelic from what I know. So please stop suggesting it.

12. Collapse Details

Cones are the win.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lassaris
    You've said this at least 3 times now, possibly more times that I missed. DMT isn't for everyone, it's a strong psychadelic from what I know. So please stop suggesting it.
    Reading some more posts, I raise that to MINIMUM 8 or 9, MAXIMUM 200 times.

you really love your DMT, are you growing some or something?

14. Collapse Details

^you don't grow DMT you extract from things that usually aren't that feasible to grow yourself.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lassaris
    Reading some more posts, I raise that to MINIMUM 8 or 9, MAXIMUM 200 times.

you really love your DMT, are you growing some or something?
    And here comes 201. Know why I suggest it? Because it WORKS. Better than ANY other comedown method I've tried. And I have tried every drug you can think of. From meth to heroin to DMT, I've been there.

16. Collapse Details

Sometimes I like to take a benzo to help me get to sleep. It helps to chill my body out a bit and it also helps me relax my mind which can keep me awake.

I also find that taking melatonin can help me get to sleep as well.

17. Collapse Details

Electronic Music Discussion
    ketamine + weed

18. Collapse Details

codeine is awesome on the scat day, makes u feel normal and slightly euphoric for a few hours

19. Collapse Details

I find a small dose of an antiphysotic with a benzo to be the perfect MDMA (or physedelic) come down...the AP takes away last vestiages of trippiness that can be kind of annoying (i.e. not tripping enough to have fun, but still seeing halos and trailers.

and the benzo puts ya to sleep/relaxes you.

20. Collapse Details

It sounds like a lot of you have easy access to the wonderful drug that is DMT. I envy all of you.

I've had one solid experience, and I would do a great deal to get my hands on it again.

21. Collapse Details

good molly lets you sleep no probs so bad times

22. Collapse Details

Benzodiazepines should provide a more natural feeling sleep than GHB. I'm not a GHB expert, but isn't there a thing called "dopamine rebound" that causes most people to wake up (or have a more fitful sleep) after the GHB has mostly been metabolized? I could be wrong, but if that's the case, then benzos would be your better bet.

23. Collapse Details

Benzos (and Ambien) and weed are all I've had for comedowns. One weird thing that this does to me is it will put me in a super trance. I literally dream while awake and it is so fucking weird. Saturday night, I had a lot of weed, 12.5mg Ambien, and 20mg Valium and I ended up awake in bed from 2am-6am basically hallucinating some crazy shit. And my eyes were open. This is not the first time it has happened to me. Weed and 40mg Valium did the same thing. It's kind of annoying so I would really prefer something stronger like an opiate or maybe some GHB. That's just my experience. My friends pass the fuck out off Valium and have a nice night.

24. Collapse Details

Another great solution is shroom tea. I get almost knocked out on shrooms after a roll. I sleep well and wake up with a clear head.

My comedown remedies are most effective in this order:

1. Smoke 1-2 bowls of DMT
    2. Pop Xanax and take a couple shots of some vodka
    3. Drink some shroom tea, roughly 2-3 grams of some cubensis
    4. Pop 5htp like candy
    5. Smoke reefer until you feel the onset of retardation

25. Collapse Details

For some reason, I don't think shrooms would work for most people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast