• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

well like lying there and watching tv... ive dated bigger guys before and lying with him aways made my neck hurt. i love to cuddle with him in his little "nook" as he calls it (that part between his chin and shoulder haha).

6'2 258 low BF 38 inch waist 7.5 long thick. all natty only work out 5-6 days a month. run 2-4 niles twice a week.

I am 6'2 258 low Bf 7.5 thick 38 inch waist only work out 5-6 days a week , I run 2 -3 miles a week . Thats it. Vegan mostly diet Boxing work out and soccer Rugby!

I'm super skinny, so I hope some girls like skinny guys :)

I can't gain weight. At one point in my life I was working out 3 times a week, and eating far more than I normally did, and I gained four or five pounds, but that even that didn't last once I stopped working out.

I really don't understand how some people have to watch what the eat. It seems whether eat one meal a day, or if I tried to eat as much as possible, my weight will not change. I've stayed the same size since I was 17, pretty much.

Consequently I like skinny girls; the skinnier the better in my book (well you know, not anorexic or anything.)

Jert said:
I'm super skinny, so I hope some girls like skinny guys :)

I can't gain weight. At one point in my life I was working out 3 times a week, and eating far more than I normally did, and I gained four or five pounds, but that even that didn't last once I stopped working out.

I really don't understand how some people have to watch what the eat. It seems whether eat one meal a day, or if I tried to eat as much as possible, my weight will not change. I've stayed the same size since I was 17, pretty much.

Consequently I like skinny girls; the skinnier the better in my book (well you know, not anorexic or anything.)

Bro not to sound like a smart ass but Beer Pizza from a good palor on weekend days off areg basis Protein powder after lifting heavy. Rest alot try to limit stress as much as humanly possible. REad Flex lifting magazines think big your be big!!!

stamnomite said:
well like lying there and watching tv... ive dated bigger guys before and lying with him aways made my neck hurt. i love to cuddle with him in his little "nook" as he calls it (that part between his chin and shoulder haha).

Ah yes. My ex was fat and I just used him as a pillow bwahahahah

thats what ladies say about me, im like a big teddybear and im like a woostove during the winter......if you must know im 6'3 230lbs....I dont work out per say

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizekrak
I'm a skinny guy and I don't like it, 5'10/140 lbs. It's extremely hard to fight against genetics. In my experience women don't really have a problem with skinny guys so long as the guy isn't thinner than they are. In my experience women like to feel small and protected next to their guy. If the girl is bigger than the guy then often times she'll feel self conscious about her size...in my experience. That being said I'd much rather be 175 than 140.

Yeah I hear this - I'm 6'/127 Ibs, I used to think I was waaay too skinny and had bad self image but it's never bothered anyone I was with, just me...but then I started going to the gym and eating much more high protein foods and putting on weight through muscle, and I got more comfortable with my body and put on weight for the first time in 3 years - went from 119 lbs - 130 lbs.
but I still find that really hard to keep hold of - it's hard work with my metabolism, and now I'm can't afford to the gym and I'm just eating the same foods, if I skip a meal, I notice my weight drop...so now I'm back to 127 lbs!

I do think as long as you're not letting yourself go either way (fat or too skinny) and youre eating right, you should be fine. (Toa$t I would kill to be able to get up to 170 haha)

I went from 9 to 11 stone in 5 months and from ~20% BF to 12%

Not been to the gym at all this month except for today, I now weigh 10 stone 9 pounds :'(, but a bit leaner.

It does take a lot of hard work to put on weight, all the girls are jealous

in january i was just under 11 stone, i'm now 13 stone and i look hotter, 1 more stone and ill look awesme

Hmmm...im not a fan of uberskinny dudes. I like my boys with a lil meat on them...especially if their sportin some hot ink...haha the more meat...the more ink ;) mmmm...