L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: Do you like skinny guys?

wungchow

Bluelighter
I'm 6'0" and about 155 lbs, so fairly skinny (but in good shape.) I've always felt insecure 'cause I don't have the traditional "burly" and "manly" phsyique; but most of my ex-gf's didnt seem to care.

What do the women of BL say??

ive also wondered this. considering im about 6' and 140-150 depending on my amphet use, lol. but at the same time since we're skinny all you see is the muscle. i hope chicks like skinny guys, lol.

If he can fit into my jeans, there's a problem.

im okay with skinny guys.... but not scrawny (fragile, smaller then me, weakling, sickly looking) guys... as long as you're in good shape i'm sure your fine...

and as far as the amphet use trppn... i don't date anyone or really associate with anyone who has any unhealthy drug habit...

I love my skinny s/o
it worked out great when we lived in the dorms because we are both small and we were able to sleep comfortable in a twin size bed :)

Damn, Yall are little, 6'3 240lbs here. Maybe I should put the bottle down.............

"I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me
But now them same hoes begging me to pull down they panties
A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby
Same size a year later the same hoes wanna fuck me
Because they see me paid, pimping pens, working my jelly
And I ain't trippin 'cause my pockets stick out more than my belly" - Back Then, Mike jones....

I think it dosent really matter, But some people have their personal preferences (As do I).........

Skinny guys are okay as long as they don't wear skinny leg jeans.

Guys who are of normal height and are a bit skinny are generally fine, however if they're especially tall, they're more likely to look scrawny. If you're in that boat, and it bothers you, try toning up at the gym.

Skinny guys are okay as long as they don't wear skinny leg jeans. - Doppelganger

HAHAHAHAHA lololol

I'm a skinny guy and I don't like it, 5'10/140 lbs. It's extremely hard to fight against genetics. In my experience women don't really have a problem with skinny guys so long as the guy isn't thinner than they are. In my experience women like to feel small and protected next to their guy. If the girl is bigger than the guy then often times she'll feel self conscious about her size...in my experience. That being said I'd much rather be 175 than 140.

wizekrak said:
I'm a skinny guy and I don't like it, 5'10/140 lbs. It's extremely hard to fight against genetics. In my experience women don't really have a problem with skinny guys so long as the guy isn't thinner than they are. In my experience women like to feel small and protected next to their guy. If the girl is bigger than the guy then often times she'll feel self conscious about her size...in my experience. That being said I'd much rather be 175 than 140.
Eat a little more, start drinking beer, and you will be where you want in NO TIME.........

Lysis said:
If he can fit into my jeans, there's a problem.

If I can fit into her jeans, it doubles my wardrobe after the breakup.

That's how I look at it...being skinny is pragmatic.

wizekrak said:

Its not that hard, just hit the gym and eat alot. Think squats, big macs and frozen pizzas.

I work out a lot and I tend to eat well. I find it's tough to get in a calory surplus and still eat cleanly, I'm big in to whole foods and tend to avoid as many processed foods as possible. I also have a small frame so I'll never be "big". The one saving grace is that I have really good muscle definition. But yeah, the goal is 155 by christmas, then 170 or so around a year from now.

It's funny, you hear about the whole heroin chic build being 'in' these days but I've never had it work in my favour.

working out as a skinny guy SUCKS. I started out at 6'1"/145 lbs. 3 years later I'm like 170. I'm (reasonably) happy with the way I look, but it's a constant battle to put weight on/keep it there. another 10 lbs or so would be perfect.

wizekrak - i'll give you 10 pounds... but it's all i can afford....

like i said as long as you don't look sickly then you're fine!!!

pallidamors said:
If I can fit into her jeans, it doubles my wardrobe after the breakup.

That's how I look at it...being skinny is pragmatic.

That's gold. :) It does only apply if your girlfriend is equally skinny, mind you. Selective pragmatism.

Asking a question like this is completely moot. It's entirely a matter of personal preference. I've had a few friends who just love skinny guys, whereas I tend to like bears. I doubt there are any discernable female patterns anymore, if there ever were any.

Shit your lucky wizekrack I';m 5' 10 190 lbs and I'd kill to be 140-160.. I'm not huge but I'd rather be skinny.

I always assumed chicks like skinny guys better..

toa$t said:
working out as a skinny guy SUCKS. I started out at 6'1"/145 lbs. 3 years later I'm like 170. I'm (reasonably) happy with the way I look, but it's a constant battle to put weight on/keep it there. another 10 lbs or so would be perfect.

I started out 6'1 115 and made it 180-185 (actually 223 right now but i have a high bodyfat) in 16 months. Forget genetics, its all diet mang.